Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

PSYK0SIN / ZumieZ - SCAMMER

This is a discussion on PSYK0SIN / ZumieZ - SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I still don't understand what he's being accused of. Is he accused of saying he's a girl when he's a ...
Page: 4

Psy

I still don't understand what he's being accused of. Is he accused of saying he's a girl when he's a boy? That's as far as I got.

PSYK0SIN

I still don't understand what he's being accused of. Is he accused of saying he's a girl when he's a boy? That's as far as I got.[/b]
    he wanted to trade with a girl i know the girl wanted a mod or northing nd he was suggesting some "trustable people" xD
    she was afraid for her account nd she rejected him he got pissed nd he started blabla

KooPa

ppl who scam are the ppl with no friends, no life just greedy thats all to it

ooo

ppl who scam are the ppl with no friends, no life just greedy thats all to it[/b]
    thanks for giving a good description of yourself. we all know that already duh!

TouchMyBlade

what minor has to do with trust -_- i see that ur just another fukktard[/b]

Massacre is 110% its just an added bonus that he has great minor healing abilities

For whatever reason you seem to have multiple accusations that you scam ppl so either you are a scammer or you are retarded and some how make yourself unliked or appear as a scammer either way you have failed at life.

I dont even know you but i see your name in a few ppls scammers lists. It dont matter how many ppl say your a GG friends will do that for you and beleive most things. But if you never done anything wrong or stupid then I dont see why you would be called a scammer more than once by different ppl who dont know each other. Where there is smoke

So maybe go home sit down and think to yourself am I a scammer or just retarded in life.

Hey cutie Senior Member

lol STFU PSKYO you fucking numbnut, you call others noobs, but wasnt it you who fucking made a topic BEGGING for FREE stuff in edana? suck my dick hipocrite
    Shiit ive seen u being called a scammer more times than one, and that makes you a scammer in my books..
    And are you fucking so stupid that you would log ur info onto someone elses computer?
    or is that dumb bitch just to smart for you?

In my opinoun your a pathetic fucking joke

no more spam please

PSYK0SIN

lol STFU PSKYO you fucking numbnut, you call others noobs, but wasnt it you who fucking made a topic BEGGING for FREE stuff in edana? suck my dick hipocrite
    Shiit ive seen u being called a scammer more times than one, and that makes you a scammer in my books..
    And are you fucking so stupid that you would log ur info onto someone elses computer?
    or is that dumb bitch just to smart for you?

In my opinoun your a pathetic fucking joke

no more spam please [/b]
    Didnt Beg nd its a request samuel helped me with some Stuff nd i built all the shit on my own mertchanting for 2 months nd running market.
    i dont care what you call me Scammer retard idiot "hipocrite" <= LOL! ^^ i deal fairly with fair people Nd i hustle when i get a scammer.
    crakurback im not going to give you a lesson or some lecture nd shit */Dont_care* what you say .

Iv been scammed many times, its cool thats a risk we all take in interservs trades.
    And its not something new

Now did i scam 4nikes? Just read plz and dont be an idiot and just raise your post numbers . your not a recent member you should of know that already.
    Pe4Zz

P.S : when i first introduced Ko4life to this girl she used my account and she left it on her mozilla Auto log in i think i mensioned that already.

---------------------------------
    Liftmskirt that was a nice therapy ill go think about it later .

4Nikes

he wanted to trade with a girl i know the girl wanted a mod or northing nd he was suggesting some "trustable people" xD
    she was afraid for her account nd she rejected him he got pissed nd he started blabla[/b]
    pff, she is ugly then SHEMALE dont wanted trade with a mod, she wanted plodez but plodez doesnt makin any trades MORE
    anyway i must give first info that i will be scamm but massacre said : FUK HER
    h34r:

Didnt Beg nd its a request samuel helped me with some Stuff nd i built all the shit on my own mertchanting for 2 months nd running market.
    i dont care what you call me Scammer retard idiot "hipocrite" <= LOL! ^^ i deal fairly with fair people Nd i hustle when i get a scammer.
    crakurback im not going to give you a lesson or some lecture nd shit */Dont_care* what you say .

Iv been scammed many times, its cool thats a risk we all take in interservs trades.
    And its not something new

Now did i scam 4nikes? Just read plz and dont be an idiot and just raise your post numbers . your not a recent member you should of know that already.
    Pe4Zz

P.S : when i first introduced Ko4life to this girl she used my account and she left it on her mozilla Auto log in i think i mensioned that already.

Liftmskirt that was a nice therapy ill go think about it later .[/b]
    people this guy clearly thinks hes all that with his number of posts.... pfff having more then 1 person call you a scammer makes you questionable..
    and p.s you yourself have been getting allot of posts just by defending yourself from being called a scammer on ko4life so stfu

TouchMyBlade

anytime

PSYK0SIN

Im not a Spam-Spam Bitch i dont hire people to Xp my account with posts ^^ look at my registration date and you know what i have one when ko4life just started i just forgot it ^^. Ill try to not post in this topic anymore

KooPa

bump to this scammer

Hey cutie Senior Member

nice way to pwn your self

i think your retard in life is the correct choice

Banned

PSYC0SIN is a known scammer he scammed more ppl on logos before and edana also i said it 500000x This guy is Samir and he works with KaChing both of them are scammers both of them are known. And they keep scamming and ppl keep believeing them what can i say ?

PSYK0SIN

PSYC0SIN is a known scammer he scammed more ppl on logos before and edana also i said it 500000x This guy is Samir and he works with KaChing both of them are scammers both of them are known. And they keep scamming and ppl keep believeing them what can i say ?[/b]
    I banged KaChing -_- everybody knows that i even made a topic about it Saying i SCAMMED! i even pmd some MODs about it i wont tell names .
    So if i scammed KaChing does it mean that im his friend or Samir&#39;s? Think a lil and next id prefer if you made a topic not re bump an old one Have a good day

I banged KaChing -_- everybody knows that i even made a topic about it Saying i SCAMMED! i even pmd some MODs about it i wont tell names .
    So if i scammed KaChing does it mean that im his friend or Samir&#39;s? Think a lil and next id prefer if you made a topic not re bump an old one Have a good day[/b]
    And first of all the char that i scammed got turned to its rightful owner Taoruq and he thanked me for it so?
    Anything else to add?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234