Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Puter

This is a discussion on Puter within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why do we even have this Forum category . The Moderators obviously do nothing....
Page: 3

Why do we even have this Forum category . The Moderators obviously do nothing.

Omniscient

How about we just look at the facts here... You took his $245, spent it, and never gave him the warrior... Either give him the warrior, or refund the money, it's as simple as that. He doesn't even need the warrior, yet he's still willing to accept it to get this whole thing over with, and not ruin your reputation.

Puter

i didnt spent that money lol

he send me money on paypal i try transfer it to bank account, after 2 days he make chargeback and now i have -245$ on paypal and no money.

TrialModerator1

User Puter has been banned from this forums.

Omniscient

If puter has the money still in his account, all he has to do is transfer it over to his paypal and his balance will go back to $0, but of course he can't read this because you banned him already...

yihang

Lol, i knew sumthing was fishy when i talked with him on msn. I offerd him like 150$ for his warrior and he accepted it, thats like crazy cheap

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123