Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pwnage killing Isiloon at sundries floor // Ronark server

This is a discussion on Pwnage killing Isiloon at sundries floor // Ronark server within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pwnage1mw7.jpg http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pwnage2gw3.jpg http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pwnage4am7.jpg...
Page: 1

Banned

Wallhack , They can lure it so 100% wallhack

so ? sunshine's clan voker kept voking servants on us , then lured isi there ,and we attacked isi there , its sux , being jealous too bad we got isi-felankors on ronark and u guyz just suck .

@ canyabeatme , use ignition on isiloon , then go downstairs but be careful isi will be there with you

SilentDaemon

that sucks so badly

Banned

poli bro name change pls ^^

and what if they arent the ones who lured it there? oh wait, POLI JUST SAID THAT. kthnxsattedpeaceout

poli bro name change pls ^^

and what if they arent the ones who lured it there? oh wait, POLI JUST SAID THAT. kthnxsattedpeaceout[/b]
    :$

a warrior with provoke skill took those ksc , no more to say -.-

Lol I bet the guy who took the SS's was the one who lured em -_-

ban pwnage clan you wall hacking mother f****** noobs, actually delete these stupid accounts, just useless turks that are no higher then the age of 12

mammlea2

damn, had to be a turk clan killing isi again

Flo

ban pwnage clan you wall hacking mother f****** noobs, actually delete these stupid accounts, just useless turks that are no higher then the age of 12[/b]
    its not only the age that counts its the behaviour
    for me its actually sad that he needed 2 lure servants just coz he cant kill isi
    i guess its a comprehensible action u did

mammlea2

its not only the age that counts its the behaviour
    for me its actually sad that he needed 2 lure servants just coz he cant kill isi
    i guess its a comprehensible action u did[/b]

and its almost imposible to communicate with a turk (apart from the a.q and o.c which is general knowledge) that is not in your clan! really fucking pisses me off

I just hope you reported it , if vindictive members got ban , ill report this shit aswell , if you want send me link to download the KSC file , and i promise bb pwnage.
    Actually after the 30 days , they will rename the clan to ownage.

I just hope you reported it , if vindictive members got ban , ill report this shit aswell , if you want send me link to download the KSC file , and i promise bb pwnage.
    Actually after the 30 days , they will rename the clan to ownage.[/b]

lmfao

youmust have a sad life

and its not like its any easier killing isi out of her floor, not really bug abuse, its still on server 1

The screen shot proves nothing. Isiloon could have easily been lured there by koxpers or someone else and they took her there. Koxpers take isiloon on every server straight into the walls... if you and your clan go to kill her and see her down there, you kill her so those faggots don't take her back into the walls.

They are all in ts's so killing her there would be no different than killing her in her spawn with all the servants around. That supports their claims that someone else lured it there because its obvious they didn't need to. I would also put my money on the person taking the ss being the same person who lured it there.

You're really a moron if you think this ss proves they wall hack.

tgrandomtask

my clan is english clan and we can comunicate w/ turks in game
    and as for isiloon on that floor RsM and pwnage stopped the chineze koxpers from taking about 30 isi and 10-12 felankors on ronark....lost exp doing it also
    we do our best to stop bug abusers in ronark rsm/pwnage have done like this for a while now
    ask humanscordron

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast