Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

JeanClaudeVanDam - Gyrakon

This is a discussion on JeanClaudeVanDam - Gyrakon within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Player in mention refused to turn in an Elemental Pendant that was defined as a clan drop, and supposed to ...
Page: 1

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Player in mention refused to turn in an Elemental Pendant that was defined as a clan drop, and supposed to be turned in to clan bank. After one of clan's assistants insisted on him turning in the item, he still refused and proceeded to leave clan without further said.

Got any question further question about this matter? Feel free to pm me or Remedy aka Schrotti.

Techniclly, isn't a violation of the game, but is a violation of clan rules, and is likely to repeat itself, so beware.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

lol, over an EP

DM:X

wasnt he top Diez player ?

Diez players are known to scam eachother all the time so nothing chocks me there, only thing thats weird is because it was a realy shitty item he had to scam.

DragonFire

Claude was from Diez, but someone with that name played olympia I think.

apoth0r

"After one of clan's assistants insisted on him turning in the item, he still refused and proceeded to leave clan without further said."

I didn't leave the clan actually, u'll see that if i log back on. I had no intention of leaving the clan and looking like some sort of scammer, but the fact is i was never made aware of the clan rules as i wasn't granted access to that part of the forum till 2 days ago.
    Camping atilla for 5 1/2 hours on 2 servers, i kinda think that an EP dropping to me was quite an achievement for the clan, but hey you lot just wanted ur grubby mits on it to pass it to ur mates. I don't play this game so i can be mugged of a decent drop, ideal for my priest by the way.
    Before any other noobs pipe up about it, the two clan members i was camping with said within the party that if anything drops WP - would go to one of the level 60 mastered rogues and the PP to the other rogue (i don't name names coz thats ur problem not mine) and if an EP i would have it. As it did drop an EP i find it a little odd these two then went back on what they said and decided to spout it in clan chat for all to hear, me not really knowing the rule then joined in. But hey what would i expect from american kids with nothing else to do. Alas the flaming began from one of the assists who in turn began to abuse me, heck i thought, why should i give up this item ideal for my priest to some little gobby teenage yank when i could actually enjoy a drop from this game for once.

And so we are sat in the ko4life forums surrounded by people who don't really give a fuck about this, having to waste my time explaining the real truth about it all, without the lies of me quitting the clan, because I haven't.

Oh and if you read this paddy, apparantly u thought i used KoM on edana, but im sure that was just more lies to make their point more worthy of a post on this legendary story-telling comedy.

"After one of clan's assistants insisted on him turning in the item, he still refused and proceeded to leave clan without further said."

I didn't leave the clan actually, u'll see that if i log back on. I had no intention of leaving the clan and looking like some sort of scammer, but the fact is i was never made aware of the clan rules as i wasn't granted access to that part of the forum till 2 days ago.
    Camping atilla for 5 1/2 hours on 2 servers, i kinda think that an EP dropping to me was quite an achievement for the clan, but hey you lot just wanted ur grubby mits on it to pass it to ur mates. I don't play this game so i can be mugged of a decent drop, ideal for my priest by the way.
    Before any other noobs pipe up about it, the two clan members i was camping with said within the party that if anything drops WP - would go to one of the level 60 mastered rogues and the PP to the other rogue (i don't name names coz thats ur problem not mine) and if an EP i would have it. As it did drop an EP i find it a little odd these two then went back on what they said and decided to spout it in clan chat for all to hear, me not really knowing the rule then joined in. But hey what would i expect from american kids with nothing else to do. Alas the flaming began from one of the assists who in turn began to abuse me, heck i thought, why should i give up this item ideal for my priest to some little gobby teenage yank when i could actually enjoy a drop from this game for once.

And so we are sat in the ko4life forums surrounded by people who don't really give a fuck about this, having to waste my time explaining the real truth about it all, without the lies of me quitting the clan, because I haven't.
    Oh and if you read this paddy, apparantly u thought i used KoM on edana, but im sure that was just more lies to make their point more worthy of a post on this legendary story-telling comedy.[/b]
    Just throwing this in there:

You do know that none of the people you fought with are American right? Dro's Peruvian, Schrotti is German, and PwnageFactor (RingWraith) is Dutch I believe, but regardless, not American.

Just throwing this in there:

You do know that none of the people you fought with are American right? Dro's Peruvian, Schrotti is German, and PwnageFactor (RingWraith) is Danish I believe, but regardless, not American.[/b]
    Fixed it for ya xD

Ontopic.

It looks like jean got the impression of he got the ep to use..
    but as the rules (i know you didnt know them that well) its up for leader/assist to voteary about who gets what.

i dont know if anyone talked with anyone about it. but doesnt look like it
    the assist should talk with you and you should read rules and then you should come to an agreement instead of this

apoth0r

"it's up to the leader/assist" - people don't own me because i'm in their clan by the way

If i sit at a spot and an agreed drop, drops then im gonna keep it. I made a deal with the people there and i'm sticking to it whether or not un-named people did or did not. Crying to assistant coz a WP/PP didnt drop doesn't make them better clannies, makes em even dodgier people to trust, i've never gone back on what i originally said and never will.

apoth0r

and replace yank/american with whatever country applies to those people :X

To be honest I didn't really fight with anyone apart from Pwnage, Schrotti threw orders around as soon as i joined G1 and thats not what i respond to.
    Dro i've never even spoken to apart from on these forums where he obviously knew exactly what happened coz he heard it from a couple of players who knew the rules trying to scam his clan, oh well, ignorance is bliss, in my case and the clans.

Dro

From what Remedy (Schrotti) told me, JeanClaudeVanDam refused to turnt it in several time.

As far as this supposed distribution, asistants and myself are the ones to decide weather who deserves this drop the most. Let's say, a priest that exps with clans to get himself a good lvl, goes to CSW when asked to, goes to bosses when asked to, for example: svitac, or a priest that rarely logs in, varely relates to clan members, and doesn't goes to any clan related activity. Again, if any of the members of the party pretended to be distributing any drop, wasn't in their place to decide who gets what according to the clan rules they agreed on by joining in. If you were to absent to read rules before joining, that's not my fault and doesn't means they don't apply to the case.

Point of this topic is to warn other clans from JeanClaudeVanDam, not to make drama or fight over it. And I believe this has been done.

And Shurt, Peru > Latin America > America.

apoth0r

"If you were to absent to read rules before joining"

Sorry I don't play online games to be in a military style atmosphere. I play for fun and as far as i'm concerned you get a drop you fucking keep it. Not give it to someone you don't even know. I'm glad I wasn't scammed by you, coz letting go of this would have meant just that.

From what Remedy (Schrotti) told me, JeanClaudeVanDam refused to turnt it in several time.

As far as this supposed distribution, asistants and myself are the ones to decide weather who deserves this drop the most. Let's say, a priest that exps with clans to get himself a good lvl, goes to CSW when asked to, goes to bosses when asked to, for example: svitac, or a priest that rarely logs in, varely relates to clan members, and doesn't goes to any clan related activity. Again, if any of the members of the party pretended to be distributing any drop, wasn't in their place to decide who gets what according to the clan rules they agreed on by joining in. If you were to absent to read rules before joining, that's not my fault and doesn't means they don't apply to the case.

Point of this topic is to warn other clans from JeanClaudeVanDam, not to make drama or fight over it. And I believe this has been done.

And Shurt, Peru > Latin America > America.[/b]
    I never said anything about America being better than Peru did I?

im not there i dont realy know any of you..
    but..

they made a party and wait it to appear whit a reason!!
    depending on the drop it w go to 1 of the 3
    thats not a clan party thats a 3 guys that know them selfs waiting a boss to profit from it!
    they got pissed of b/c didnt drop and WP or PP to bad..
    now taking that drop away thats just rong..

Dro

Neither did I, but by the use of ">" was refering to location

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the two rogues in that party the ones that did all the job to kill that Attila? This two are persons you don't even know, yet, according to what you said, they decided for you to keep the EP, wich was wrong according to clan rules aswell. So, if I get it right, since you don't give anything to anyone you don't know, and the WP or PP was to be droped and gone to your inventory, I'd be right if I thought that you would have acted the same way. Wich is why this topic was made in the first place.

As to the military comment, no, this is not the military, but if rules aren't used to organize, we'd go nowhere. Don't trust me? Organize a rulesless group and try to fight a military unit, let's see what happens...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast