Rafael2008

This is a discussion on Rafael2008 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Scammed me for $237 via PayPal claiming that he was at work and couldn't deliver the goods. When he finally ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Default Rafael2008

Scammed me for $237 via PayPal claiming that he was at work and couldn't deliver the goods. When he finally "Got Home" his PayPal was "Locked" so he was not gonna trade me the items because he couldn't bank the money from his PayPal.

He also scammed another guy HOOLIGAN who tried to buy GB's from him and got the same story.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

it's good that u added some proof to ur thread.

Banned

Scammed me for $237 via PayPal claiming that he was at work and couldn't deliver the goods. When he finally "Got Home" his PayPal was "Locked" so he was not gonna trade me the items because he couldn't bank the money from his PayPal.

He also scammed another guy HOOLIGAN who tried to buy GB's from him and got the same story.

me not scamer . HOOLIGAN back money . and you is very noob block my account i have prove bro . wait paypal unblock payment and me send your item .

closing this , no proof.

read the forum rules.