Raininho Scammer!!!11

This is a discussion on Raininho Scammer!!!11 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Omg dont sell him nothing and dont buy from him nothing... he sold dupe items from those rols and mds ...
Page: 1

Raininho_Scammer

Default Raininho Scammer!!!11

Omg dont sell him nothing and dont buy from him nothing...
    he sold dupe items from those rols and mds
    he scammed my account and everything ...lol and my ko4life account.
    he was my rl friend...
    sold IBetaTestedUrGf with real money but he hacked it back what a loser :angry:
    and

anyone pls send me GM hotmail or something pls
    and i am another loco and ibeta :wub:

cya now if u wanna speak with me im playing with Gonno at bera and r4gnar on manes :wub:
    <3 whop remember me

Loca

Dude WTF??
    Just because i didn't give you money from selling ibeta, you go and do this bullshit??
    You didn't deserve a cent for it, because i was the one who payed for prem and KC
    I was the one who worked my ass off trying to get geared and level it, while you only delevel'd it every time i let u play.
    You should have payed me for letting you fuck up my char, so stop making up shit and grow up kiddo.

Originally posted by Loca
    Dude WTF??
    Just because i didn't give you money from selling ibeta, you go and do this bullshit??
    You didn't deserve a cent for it, because i was the one who payed for prem and KC
    I was the one who worked my ass off trying to get geared and level it, while you only delevel'd it every time i let u play.
    You should have payed me for letting you fuck up my char, so stop making up shit and grow up kiddo.
    :unsure:

CriticalH1t

zzzz rainiho isnt scammer is the nicest guy in game so stfu and get lost
    btw its PoisenThroughtUrVains here rain

ragemeup_

I will Kill every1 who talk bullshit about rainiho he is ggod gun good guy and most of all real friend . He is the Only Guy who i can give me pass .... Think twice b4 u say somethink about him ....

:wub: :wub: :wub: Rainiho

Dragon_slayer

Dude your just mad cause he can acctualy play a sin and you cant. Dude The Real Loca is an excelent person,and a very good player so just get over it that you suck.