"Invisibility" o0

This is a discussion on "Invisibility" o0 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not gonna name names in case this was just a random glitch.. but I watched 2 ppl die from a ...
Page: 1

Cleatus

not gonna name names in case this was just a random glitch.. but I watched 2 ppl die from a specific warrior..

they didn't fight back. I never saw the warrior.. but could see his attacks.

So I went to investigate. I turned every which way and could not see this guy. He was hitting me like I wasn't ever there.

So I ask.. is this a cheat or just a random occurrence? No I don't have fraps on it. I have been around long enough to know when it's the right time to question something though.

Th3Gam3

should hav got a rouge 2 put on lupein for u jks tbh probly a new koxp patch or something

Cleatus

should hav got a rouge 2 put on lupein for u jks tbh probly a new koxp patch or something[/b]

yeah.. but was a warrior o0

lupine was on btw

should hav got a rouge 2 put on lupein for u jks tbh probly a new koxp patch or something[/b]
    most likely i would think its a bug, but you never know nowadays.

battlemama

i think its a bugged if u go to arena sometimes u get hit by people that seem "invisible" but other people can see them if u town then go back to the same spot ul most likely see that person whos hitting u but thats in arena >.>

minhking

Yea same bug in Cape quest. Some people can see you there and some dont. KO is a frustrated bugs land. You will get used to it.
    Surprise yourself the day when KO is bug free.

Yea same bug in Cape quest. Some people can see you there and some dont. KO is a frustrated bugs land. You will get used to it.
    Surprise yourself the day when KO is bug free.[/b]
    sometimes if u die then get rezzed maybe from towers you can appear invisible to some people and if u town u can then see them etc, its just a glitch i think

Sno0p

I experienced shiet like that to.Invisible warrior along with a duffer hitting me ,I was like huh wtf where are they (that happened 3 times in a row ,after I just pressed alt+f4)...

cz btw

haru

same happened to me but it was on ares so mabe lvl 80 skill....

HAPPENED TO ME on ronark with a mage =X

Banned

It's just lag. In pk, is if a person dies and gets ressed, there is a chance that on just your screen, he's body will still be lying on the ground where he got ressed but he'll still be able to attack. Once, when i was pking in ardream, my clannie got towered and the resser got exped too. Our other resser went in and i stayed back to tp them out as they got ressed...it was almost like i tped a dead body both times. On my screen, they were still dead (although in party window they had full health). Bottom line, pretty sure it's just lag.

Another time, I was (what i thought) 1v1ing a rogue. He wasn't MHing comboing but I could NOT drop his health at all! And i was yellin on vent "damn this noob in FP's is tankin my combo like a champ! My other clannie Came up the path only to say. "Get the priest!!!" I was like "what fuhkin priest". I coulnd't see any priest on my screen but he was stading right next to him 960 healin him. It was kinda funny watchin my boy combo thin air as he was attackin the priest.

Doesn't happen often, but it can really suck if it does. :P

Cleatus

yeah.. :mellow:

It was just bizarre.. not just me.. but 2 other ppl were like "wtf" running around like lobotomized lemmings.

ya me and 2 of my clannies were pking and we were getting hit by a mage and the fire spear was comeing out of no where o.o all 3 of us lag at same time weird =S

MeatMaster

Its an pretty old bug, happens sometimes when the servers is laggy