raki0n <----- SCAMMER

This is a discussion on raki0n <----- SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he did scammed me.we traded iteams and he told me that he will send the money but i told him ...
Page: 1

matu1986

he did scammed me.we traded iteams and he told me that he will send the money but i told him that post a new topic in Player Trustability Inquiries .he did that .and i told him now we wait until some1 can vouch.and that lithiumbunnyd did vouch.Now he changed topic name.its now like he asked for peaple that are i trusted or not? i already have that topic. karysa made it for me not that raki0n.
    DONT TRUST HIM OR HIS E-MAIL [email protected]

i have a little stori what we speaked on msn and u can check it out here to

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=157067

ChowBoy

raki0n you gay scammer

galarpo

Angry

i talked to him ingame about the foverin he was selling but his conversation on the game was suspicious so i just sayed goodbye to him , he seemed to be a little kid trying to scam, he was always saying "i need to sell these items fast, i need money"
    Let&#39;s hope he dont scam anyone else :mellow:

matu1986

i talked to him ingame about the foverin he was selling but his conversation on the game was suspicious so i just sayed goodbye to him , he seemed to be a little kid trying to scam, he was always saying "i need to sell these items fast, i need money"
    Let&#39;s hope he dont scam anyone else :mellow:[/b]
    yeah he did want ms+8 and foverin ..so wach out for him.i hope that moderator has ip and he get banned