Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

RANDOMHERO carnac west

This is a discussion on RANDOMHERO carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how bout shard fraps this one so theres no variable......
Page: 11

oldboy

how bout shard fraps this one so theres no variable...

Banned

how bout shard fraps this one so theres no variable...[/b]
    I like how you quote his HORRIBLE attempt at a joke.

Easy solution.

Randomhero vs Cardinal (again)

let me fraps the entire thing

oldboy

lol bro take a look at ur sig....how is that even interesting/funny/smart/sacastic/entertaining?
    anyways talk to manny for that..as we found out yesterday i suck at rogue
    i was simply offering a solution to trytankme so he cant pull any bullshit

Why are you calling me lunchbox? 50 man gangbangs? Kill yourself.[/b]
    Your so witty :P

I call you lunchbox because your a tubby bitch who loves the cock.

Was it more than 50, it was kinda hard to count with all the spluge flying around

oldboy

Was it more than 50, it was kinda hard to count with all the spluge flying around [/b]
    hagagaga

btw i can take that off if a comment made on a forum by a guy u dont even know offends u in anyway derek

Banned

Your so witty :P

Was it more than 50, it was kinda hard to count with all the spluge flying around [/b]

Im far from tubby, but nice try there faggot. Go sit on a cactus you cunt rag.

oldboy

lay off him plz he is nice thin man oke?

Im far from tubby, but nice try there faggot. Go sit on a cactus you cunt rag.[/b]
    The wit i swear oozes from you like jizz from you tight not tubby azz.

Ill stick to my anal beads, cactus sounds painful.

Yes i love maxi pads, after a girls cycle stick that shit in the freezer for a couple hours and then BINGO you have flavored ice.

oldboy

ok got it going smooth, i got slow net connection atm so its uploading at a slow rate... will take quite some time :P:P[/b]
    how long is that in human minutes?

Banned

The wit i swear oozes from you like jizz from you tight not tubby azz.

Ill stick to my anal beads, cactus sounds painful.

Yes i love maxi pads, after a girls cycle stick that shit in the freezer for a couple hours and then BINGO you have flavored ice.[/b]

What did you say?

to sum it up

jizz comes out of all your orafices
    said in response to you calling me a faggot

Anal beads feel good
    said in response to you telling me to sit on a cactus

You can turn a maxi pad into flavor ices.
    said in response to you calling me a cunt rag.

Ill slow down a bit so you can understand my bad peaches.

PaPaSmurF

to sum it up

jizz comes out of all your orafices
    said in response to you calling me a faggot

Anal beads feel good
    said in response to you telling me to sit on a cactus

You can turn a maxi pad into flavor ices.
    said in response to you calling me a cunt rag.
    Ill slow down a bit so you can understand my bad peaches.[/b]
    Who are you again?
    Why does any one care what you think?
    Why are you posting in this topic?

Your a pathetic attempt to even to begin to insult Derek was a joke. Just because your friend has no skill and has to koxp to win 1v1s doesn't mean you have to come to the forums and back him up like its a real fight. Such an e-nerd dude, go out side and play in your sandbox.

Honestly, whats your whole point/motivation in posting? What do you think you accomplished?
    After you ask you self those questions, please go chug a gallon of Drano and lay down in the middle of the road.

Unr4ted

Who are you again?

Your a pathetic attempt to even to begin to insult Derek was a joke. Just because your friend has no skill and has to koxp to win 1v1s doesn't mean you have to come to the forums and back him up like its a real fight. Such an e-nerd dude, go out side and play in your sandbox.

Honestly, whats your whole point/motivation in posting? What do you think you accomplished?
    After you ask you self those questions, please go chug a gallon of Drano and lay down in the middle of the road.[/b]
    why does any 1 care what u think, why dont u go ask urself those same question, u have no business in this topic, by the looks of it derek go insulted pretty badly that he hasnt posted here like he does every 5 minutes.

Banned

why does any 1 care what u think, why dont u go ask urself those same question, u have no business in this topic, by the looks of it derek go insulted pretty badly that he hasnt posted here like he does every 5 minutes.[/b]

Didn't i post like 2 hours ago? Im not the one whos cheating in the ONLY fun aspect of knight online manny. You're a joke.

Who are you again?

After you ask you self those questions, please go chug a gallon of Drano and lay down in the middle of the road.[/b]
    Honestly no honestly no really honestly why after 8-9 pages will you start posting? Your big hairy beefy loverboy of a man Peaches fired the first shot's, and do you homework girl scout, this wasnt about random winning 1v1's it was about him not dying and being some sort of super cheater.

And "whatever your a pathetic attempt to insult derrick" means...I've been insulting shard not derrick understandably their the same person, but i have never got that personal. Take it as it is a fucking joke, as my sandbox might be filled with midgets and hemaprhodites you dont know. Since you guys think your fucking hilarous with the suicide/death comments i can roll with the gay jokes til you both will prolly start an online relationship and have tranny sex or something who know's.

btw cant help this one
    If you want to taste want Mama smurf tastes like you can smoke my pole as soon as Im done with her.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast