Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

RANDOMHERO carnac west

This is a discussion on RANDOMHERO carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Didn't i post like 2 hours ago? Im not the one whos cheating in the ONLY fun aspect of knight ...
Page: 12

Unr4ted

Didn't i post like 2 hours ago? Im not the one whos cheating in the ONLY fun aspect of knight online manny. You're a joke.[/b]
    :lol: correct yet to get ur items u need to baba shop and who ever babashop supports koxp, and this video proves nothing of me being a cheater, vid coming soon.

Didn't i post like 2 hours ago? Im not the one whos cheating in the ONLY fun aspect of knight online manny. You're a joke.[/b]
    damn the only fun you have in the game is 1v1ing in the arena, Weird i thought it would be you and smurf boy having cyber sex in your private vent channel.

Oh YEAH BABY how DOes that IRon Set FEel across your little blue back.
    OH yeaH i lOVe the Shaft oF your RapTOr 8
    OH TAKe an SS plz
    FrapS for the 11 secs OF Pleasure

Unr4ted

damn the only fun you have in the game is 1v1ing in the arena, Weird i thought it would be you and smurf boy having cyber sex in your private vent channel.

Oh YEAH BABY how DOes that IRon Set FEel across your little blue back.
    OH yeaH i lOVe the Shaft oF your RapTOr 8
    OH TAKe an SS plz
    FrapS for the 11 secs OF Pleasure[/b]
    :lol: THIS IS COMEDY

PaPaSmurF

Honestly no honestly no really honestly why after 8-9 pages will you start posting? Your big hairy beefy loverboy of a man Peaches fired the first shot's, and do you homework girl scout, this wasnt about random winning 1v1's it was about him not dying and being some sort of super cheater.

And "whatever your a pathetic attempt to insult derrick" means...I've been insulting shard not derrick understandably their the same person, but i have never got that personal. Take it as it is a fucking joke, as my sandbox might be filled with midgets and hemaprhodites you dont know. Since you guys think your fucking hilarous with the suicide/death comments i can roll with the gay jokes til you both will prolly start an online relationship and have tranny sex or something who know's.

btw cant help this one
    If you want to taste want Mama smurf tastes like you can smoke my pole as soon as Im done with her.[/b]
    Congrats,
    you now looked more retarded than you did before.
    He koxped to win the 1v1s. I don't see your point in saying it wasnt about winning. The only reason he won was because he cheats. Its obvious. Your a complete tool bag in asking who cares what I think. I actually play this server and was in the clan that he was in while he was cheating. How does that not give me the right to post?...
    RETARD

Btw, you misspelled "hemaprhodites" you monkey.

Go ahead and "roll" with your gay jokes. They only supply us with evidence of your low IQ. Keep replying every 5 mins to someones post, I'm done arguing with kids that I can't argue with face to face. Have fun hiding behind your desk junior.

Congrats,
    He koxped to win the 1v1s. I don't see your point in saying it wasnt about winning. The only reason he won was because he cheats. Its obvious. I find it hilarious KNOWING you went to google to look up how to spell HEMAPHRODITE, I know you did because you can't even manage to spell Derek correctly you monkey. Your a complete tool bag in asking who cares what I think. I actually play this server and was in the clan that he was in while he was cheating. How does that not give me the right to post?...
    RETARD
    Go ahead and "roll" with your gay jokes. They only supply us with evidence of your low IQ. Keep replying every 5 mins to someones post, I'm done arguing with kids that I can't argue with face to face. Have fun hiding behind your desk junior.[/b]
    This guy i absolutely love him, My idol truly. I took the honor of helping you out with your spelling. Spelling bee time on public forums absolutely love it. And you think i give a fuck if his name is derrick or derek. His name is shard on this forum. And no this wasnt about Random winning any 1v1's it was about knob slobber not being able to budge his hp with his 1800ap. In all 9 pages of this dumb post only once has it even shown random winning a 1v1.

Man really dont reply with us kids, were to smart for your gold medal ass. Stay in your private channel and play some barry white or something for your boy.

Unr4ted

Congrats,
    He koxped to win the 1v1s. I don't see your point in saying it wasnt about winning. The only reason he won was because he cheats. Its obvious. I find it hilarious knowning you went to google to look up how to spell hemorphidite, I know you did because you can't even manage to spell Derek correctly you monkey. Your a complete tool bag in asking who cares what I think. I actually play this server and was in the clan that he was in while he was cheating. How does that not give me the right to post?...
    RETARD
    Go ahead and "roll" with your gay jokes. They only supply us with evidence of your low IQ. Keep replying every 5 mins to someones post, I'm done arguing with kids that I can't argue with face to face. Have fun hiding behind your desk junior.[/b]
    are u kidding me, u repeat the same thing u said before and u say people on ko4life are dumb u should actually pay attention to wat u say little boy u might just regret it, i never used hacks in a vs, i dont get it why would i have to hack to beat the living hell out of noobs like u guys i mean i was in a vs with derek(maliced) and he started to bitch cause i moved away wen minor, reason why he bitched cause he was loosing just like u lost to royal assasin in a vs in pvp server so dont come here saying that i suck when ur whole clan lacks skill and expiriance. u guys bitch way to much and its stupid cause every time u loose a vs is beacuse u have to come up with the excuse that something is wrong. Learn how to loose boy, ur not god nor close to being a good player in knight online.

haha dumb fuck tryed to edit his post after spelling it wrong.
    HAHAHAHAHA
    ahahahhahaha

Banned

Manny, you have a topic up buying items for usd, and your msn comment is buying gbs.

What were you saying about babaing items?

Stfu you're awful.

are u kidding me, u repeat the same thing u said before and u say people on ko4life are dumb u should actually pay attention to wat u say little boy u might just regret it, i never used hacks in a vs, i dont get it why would i have to hack to beat the living hell out of noobs like u guys i mean i was in a vs with derek(maliced) and he started to bitch cause i moved away wen minor, reason why he bitched cause he was loosing just like u lost to royal assasin in a vs in pvp server so dont come here saying that i suck when ur whole clan lacks skill and expiriance. u guys bitch way to much and its stupid cause every time u loose a vs is beacuse u have to come up with the excuse that something is wrong. Learn how to loose boy, ur not god nor close to being a good player in knight online.[/b]
    Congrats on beating Derek while i was maliced(750~ ac). Almost the same as beating a rogue on hp pots. You're a beast.

Now, lets take into considering the fact that you'd STOP attacking to minor to full while i couldn't hp pot to full in the same time period due to malice, then you'd start again, and keep doing this to win. Thats almost as homo as you dual potting.

Unr4ted

Manny, you have a topic up buying items for usd, and your msn comment is buying gbs.

Stfu you're awful.[/b]
    buying items that are farmed legitly is not supporting koxp, buying gbs that are farmed legitly is also not supporting koxp but when u guy stacks of 10-20 gbs from farm companys you are now supporting koxpers.

Stfu you're awful.
    Congrats on beating Derek while i was maliced(750~ ac). Almost the same as beating a rogue on hp pots. You're a beast.

Now, lets take into considering the fact that you'd STOP attacking to minor to full while i couldn't hp pot to full in the same time period due to malice, then you'd start again, and keep doing this to win. Thats almost as homo as you dual potting.[/b]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: ty ty does the iron set go into mind and the reduction from master h34r:

Banned

buying items that are farmed legitly is not supporting koxp, buying gbs that are farmed legitly is also not supporting koxp but when u guy stacks of 10-20 gbs from farm companys you are now supporting koxpers.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: ty ty does the iron set go into mind and the reduction from master h34r:[/b]
    You were mastered at the time, and i had iron set off if i recall.

Boyce

no point in replying in the topic til manny does a few vs's with sum ggs with people frapsing. Thats the only way well truely prove if he cheats or not the end.[/b]
    There is, we can still watch the video and view how he cheats.

Stfu you're awful.

Now, lets take into considering the fact that you'd STOP attacking to minor to full while i couldn't hp pot to full in the same time period due to malice, then you'd start again, and keep doing this to win. Thats almost as homo as you dual potting.[/b]
    I forget does irons actually get affected by malice? What a sec nope they dont, or prolly the dd helm you were wearing..Similar AC with you having 400-500ap more and prolly 1k+ more hp. Seems fair. Shit is your favorite thing is 1v1ing in this game and you are that bad why play?

There is, we can still watch the video and view how he cheats.[/b]
    HAHA this guy. Why not help your lvl 1 clannie (even though he wasnt in a clan) into the abyss on c2 by dragging him into fela's cave. Wow Mr. miracle man can make everything all right. That topic is about 4 down if you want to look at it again. Stick to what you know how to play KO.

Banned

I forget does irons actually get affected by malice? What a sec nope they dont, or prolly the dd helm you were wearing..Similar AC with you having 400-500ap more and prolly 1k+ more hp. Seems fair. Shit is your favorite thing is 1v1ing in this game and you are that bad why play?
    HAHA this guy. Why not help your lvl 1 clannie (even though he wasnt in a clan) into the abyss on c2 by dragging him into fela's cave. Wow Mr. miracle man can make everything all right. That topic is about 4 down if you want to look at it again. Stick to what you know how to play KO.[/b]

DD helmet? Are you fucking kidding me? I never use my dd helm for 1v1, and hardly ever in cz.

DD helmet? Are you fucking kidding me? I never use my dd helm for 1v1, and hardly ever in cz.[/b]
    Why would i shit you, your my favorite turd.

Why are you guys still responding were dumb kids remember.

Tiba

as i remeber gogo was telling me about your ventures at werewolfs with fuckko as i am IP BANNED FROM ######WORK.NET i cannot search or use these programs , would you like for me to get your ip matched to downloads ?????

im taking this topic to mods as my question is un answered but retarded fucking flames continue , when you go through life living to make some stupid ass comment on a forum just to ruin a gg's name you have issues , i suggest you and your pathetic fucking clan get a life[/b]

gg's?
    ur a priest that doesnt use his heals except in 1v1s lol ....how are u gg?

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast