Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

RANDOMHERO carnac west

This is a discussion on RANDOMHERO carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah, there is no more evidence needed. the original video shows him cheating.. end of story the only one defending ...
Page: 13

yeah, there is no more evidence needed. the original video shows him cheating.. end of story

the only one defending is his bum buddy and sharer..

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

fuk it takes to long to upload :S pm sumtime (dont have a char, so pm for msn) and ill show you ingame that its possible to tbl edit pots and maybe you can fraps it and post or w/e... u will see its exactly the same as the vid and not fukin lag.... and oldboy stfu u freak stop trying to piss me off, go learn more about ko b4 u post gay shit kk? bb

yeah, there is no more evidence needed. the original video shows him cheating.. end of story

the only one defending is his bum buddy and sharer..[/b]

fuk it takes to long to upload :S pm sumtime (dont have a char, so pm for msn) and ill show you ingame that its possible to tbl edit pots and maybe you can fraps it and post or w/e... u will see its exactly the same as the vid and not fukin lag.... and oldboy stfu u freak stop trying to piss me off, go learn more about ko b4 u post gay shit kk? bb[/b]
    are you two the same guy? The reason why i asked is tank said his name was frukwan in an earlier topic just searched cheaters.

Tell me their isnt a visual glitch on the original video. dags dont glow for 7 secs which is over half of the fraps.

no we just old friends... and the daggers dont glow coz there in that part of the arena where weapons wont glow or w/e... its just a gay visual bug... it has nothing to do with the pot timings.... seriously have u never come across this bug before? =/

Boyce

HAHA this guy. Why not help your lvl 1 clannie (even though he wasnt in a clan) into the abyss on c2 by dragging him into fela's cave. Wow Mr. miracle man can make everything all right. That topic is about 4 down if you want to look at it again. Stick to what you know how to play KO.[/b]
    Can you english?

me n tank are old friends, and wat does daggers not glowing have to do with mana and hp pot at same time ..

Can you english?[/b]
    He's talking about Jasons felankor checker. :lol: Saying that you dragged him down to felankor cave, a naked lvl 1, to macro in abyss cw2. :lol:

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

HAHA this guy. Why not help your lvl 1 clannie (even though he wasnt in a clan) into the abyss on c2 by dragging him into fela's cave. Wow Mr. miracle man can make everything all right. That topic is about 4 down if you want to look at it again. Stick to what you know how to play KO.[/b]
    Clannie? I am felankorchecker, this is my main account and i can't be bothered to lvl so i stay lvl 1, who cares? I don't have a clan as you can see and i wanted to go down to the felankor cave to watch cheaters. I bought a marble off the market and went there.

Hey cutie Senior Member

He's talking about Jasons felankor checker. :lol: Saying that you dragged him down to felankor cave, a naked lvl 1, to macro in abyss cw2. :lol:[/b]
    yep like a lvl 1 can macro in abyss and all... <_< fucking deathbob think please you dumb cunt

PaPaSmurF

are u kidding me, u repeat the same thing u said before and u say people on ko4life are dumb u should actually pay attention to wat u say little boy u might just regret it, i never used hacks in a vs, i dont get it why would i have to hack to beat the living hell out of noobs like u guys i mean i was in a vs with derek(maliced) and he started to bitch cause i moved away wen minor, reason why he bitched cause he was loosing just like u lost to royal assasin in a vs in pvp server so dont come here saying that i suck when ur whole clan lacks skill and expiriance. u guys bitch way to much and its stupid cause every time u loose a vs is beacuse u have to come up with the excuse that something is wrong. Learn how to loose boy, ur not god nor close to being a good player in knight online.[/b]
    lol
    I never 1v1ed you so how could I be sore over loosing as you suggest?
    lol @ "expiriance"
    As for lacking skill? A bit late to take back what you said already. You and me both know I have a decent minor combo. After watching my video you told me so your self. Its not the best minor/combo but its good enough to pwn scrubs who don&#39;t cheat and think they are good.

just leave the topic, weve proven that randomhero cheated and the community knows.

Clannie? I am felankorchecker, this is my main account and i can&#39;t be bothered to lvl so i stay lvl 1, who cares? I don&#39;t have a clan as you can see and i wanted to go down to the felankor cave to watch cheaters. I bought a marble off the market and went there.[/b]
    So where do you turn the marble in at to get to fela?

and that isnt what you said in you chinese topic that was closed.

just leave the topic, weve proven that randomhero cheated and the community knows.[/b]
    by a bad video, keep telling youself over and over and over and over. Originality you know not.

We pulled the char in when we went to felankor, as a clan felankor checker.[/b]

So where do you turn the marble in at to get to fela?

and that isnt what you said in you chinese topic that was closed.
    by a bad video, keep telling youself over and over and over and over. Originality you know not.[/b]
    wtf is wrong with the vid? coz there is a visual bug in it? so that makes him legit? omg... that VISUAL BUG is like all over moradon in market section and in that arena where
    they are vsing... and the time? well theres enough time to tell that the potting wasnt legit..
    ffs deatbob just face it.. your sharer is tbl editing pots.. shouldnt just trust him coz u think his a gg =/

oldboy

wtf is wrong with the vid? coz there is a visual bug in it? so that makes him legit? omg... that VISUAL BUG is like all over moradon in market section and in that arena where
    they are vsing... and the time? well theres enough time to tell that the potting wasnt legit..
    ffs deatbob just face it.. your sharer is tbl editing pots.. shouldnt just trust him coz u think his a gg =/[/b]
    well, the only fraps i got is the 20 sec one :P but still i dnt think fraps is needed dude.. ill just show a mod and fraps all i can

and yeah im sayin RandomHero is the cheater, not you :P so maybe u shuld re think on trusting him more than ko4life community and me[/b]

ok got it going smooth, i got slow net connection atm so its uploading at a slow rate... will take quite some time :P:P[/b]
    so a 20 second video takes 26 hours to upload?