Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

RANDOMHERO carnac west

This is a discussion on RANDOMHERO carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; did u read the rest dumb cunt?...
Page: 14

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

did u read the rest dumb cunt?

Banned

How can that be a visual bug? There isn't enough time in the video for Randomhero to use SIX(6) potions.

oldboy

what does THE REST prove?
    u said that theres visual bugs all over...y isnt this just a mere visual bug?

Banned

u said that theres visual bugs all over...y isnt this just a mere visual bug?[/b]

Because regardless of the visual bug on DAGGERS, the potions HAD to be used for them to show up.

Think.

u said that theres visual bugs all over...y isnt this just a mere visual bug?[/b]
    are u retarded? thats a serious question... the pot timing and visual bug? two different things...

did u read the rest dumb cunt?[/b]
    if you aint got shit to proove to us, dont talk all cocky.

you go flaming, cussing, acting all cocky for like 3 pages saying shit about ur own rules, prooving to mod, and when you finally agree to upload to a site, you come back like a few pages later blaming your net for not being able to upload. We're talking about a 10-20 second video buddy, not a 10 hour video, it doesnt take long even if you use dial-up.

dont reply back to me, save your breath, just take your time and upload the video so we can all see this proof you've been so eager to talk about.

fuk it takes to long to upload :S pm sumtime (dont have a char, so pm for msn) and ill show you ingame that its possible to tbl edit pots and maybe you can fraps it and post or w/e... u will see its exactly the same as the vid and not fukin lag.... and oldboy stfu u freak stop trying to piss me off, go learn more about ko b4 u post gay shit kk? bb[/b]
    FFS....im not gonna wait fukin hours to prove what u have all seen already... read this fukin post ^

edit: i dont know why its taking so long to upload... but everytime i try it does the same thing.. so its easier to show u ingame if u want to see so bad

oldboy

do u ever sleep? just upload b4 bed while ur brushing ur teeth(sure hope they do that in australia) and when u wake up u can flame all u want..ill even give u my home address, a book of matches, and a can of gasoline to flame my house

Because regardless of the visual bug on DAGGERS, the potions HAD to be used for them to show up.

Think.[/b]
    So now after 11 pages of you saying hey their was nothing at all wrong with the fraps, all of a sudden you concede their is a visual bug with the dags.. Knowing you have a bug you can still say with 100% certainty that he was definately cheating. Maybe in that area of the arena the pots reflect or something, just like the daggers dont glow.

leavin this

Banned

So now after 11 pages of you saying hey their was nothing at all wrong with the fraps, all of a sudden you concede their is a visual bug with the dags.. Knowing you have a bug you can still say with 100% certainty that he was definately cheating. Maybe in that area of the arena the pots reflect or something, just like the daggers dont glow.[/b]

Stop spitting BULLSHIT out of your mouth kid, jesus fucking christ, accept that your faggot buttbuddy cheats and move on.
    FAGGOT

Unr4ted

lol@ u calling DB a kid When ur the kid in this situation DB´s a man unlinke many people i know in this forum.

oldboy

leavin this[/b]
    no1 asked u to come

and yea i find it funny that shard is callin bob a kid

Banned

He acts like a child, therefore he is a child in my eyes. Age doesn't make you a man.

Unr4ted

He acts like a child, therefore he is a child in my eyes. Age doesn't make you a man.[/b]
    :lol: hes not acting like a child hes just adressing people that have absolutly no business in this topic and just come here to spam useless shit (Undestructanoobss) and all they do is flame yet they fail at every aspect in life and decide to hide them selves behind a computer cause they cant face the real facts, all they do is talk shit and be on Stones dick all day protecting him and standing up for him when he dont even defend himself most of the time. Tell u what when u noobs decide to get off jeffs balls and decide to speak ur mind and stop worshiping him ill actually have restec and refer to ur flaming till then go get a life please