Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

RANDOMHERO carnac west

This is a discussion on RANDOMHERO carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol Undez is so funny is Ventrilo Sup Nigga Can i ask u guys something is their even a black ...
Page: 17

Lol Undez is so funny is Ventrilo

Sup Nigga

Can i ask u guys something

is their even a black person in ur clan?
    or do u guys just like acting like ur black lolz

And when u say everyone is kids and all that gay shit its funny cuz most of u are pretty young haha

Oh Also Instead of that skull of ur clan symbol how about this one?

[/b]
    well this is a little off topic... But funny as hell.

If you look hard enough you can see shard and papa in the back. Which is good im glad you guys finally have your rights. Love for each other will keep you happy always.

Unr4ted

well this is a little off topic... But funny as hell.

If you look hard enough you can see shard and papa in the back. Which is good im glad you guys finally have your rights. Love for each other will keep you happy always.[/b]
    :lol: im also glad cause shit taking it in the ass for so many years and yet they dont wanna give u the right to marry each other in others states that must suck ass but hey come to Ny i think their going to legalize it soon.

looked at the video again.. n yea.. soul pot + hp pot + same time = cheating fag?
    hmm still waiting for the fraps video to prove it wrong [/b]
    i dont need to prove my self to a nobody that yet does not knows how to read.

Banned

:lol: im also glad cause shit taking it in the ass for so many years and yet they dont wanna give u the right to marry each other in others states that must suck ass but hey come to Ny i think their going to legalize it soon.
    i dont need to prove my self to a nobody that yet does not knows how to read.[/b]
    Oh man, you're so funny, wait, no you're not, you're attempting to change the subject to something fictional, as opposed to the FACT that you are a cheater.

Nice try.

Unr4ted

Oh man, you're so funny, wait, no you're not, you're attempting to change the subject to something fictional, as opposed to the FACT that you are a cheater.

Nice try.[/b]
    good idea, but im just following ur steps in increasing my post count. GN, BB, CYA.

Nice try.[/b]
    Actually it was a good point, as most of the replies in this topic were extremely off topic, at least he made a positive statement. The FACT is that your weak ass 11 secs of GLITCHED* fraps is still nothing more than it is NOTHING. Might as well just wave your finger at him, it will have the same effect.

Does caps locking words make them easier to read? just wondering.

edited*
    spelled glitched wrong dont want papa to play spelling bee again with his hemorphidites.

Lol Undez is so funny is Ventrilo

Sup Nigga

Can i ask u guys something

is their even a black person in ur clan?
    or do u guys just like acting like ur black lolz

And when u say everyone is kids and all that gay shit its funny cuz most of u are pretty young haha

Oh Also Instead of that skull of ur clan symbol how about this one?

[/b]
    DUDE I HEARDZ YOU SUCKED OF FELIXZ TO BE UNBANNED?

DUDE I HEARDZ YOU SUCKED OF FELIXZ TO BE UNBANNED?[/b]
    Didnt you know you gotta take a shot in the mouth to get where you want to be in life. A little life lesson.

On topic

FREE TIBET

I think 13 pages was enough room to discuss this.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617