Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

RANDOMHERO carnac west

This is a discussion on RANDOMHERO carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh lord....
Page: 2

Royalassassin

oh lord.

PaPaSmurF

Yes I have played knight online. Welcome to KO4Life, but thanks for the jab anyways. Did I say i didn't think he was cheating in the video? I agreed it looks suspicious but, unlike you, i formulate my opinions with more careful thinking and as a moderator it's my duty to take into consideration both sides of the story. "good combo" is your own opinion, as is your assessment of of Unr4ted's abilities. Now, rather than bicker over petty shit, it would be of great interest if maybe he could make a video vs'ing the same rogue but from his perspective so it is easier to assess his potting? The reason i am not as quick to judge is that it is quite common for people to first say "he cheats" when they are unable to beat someone or if they person seems abnormally difficult to fight, rather than trying to see what was going on. Again, though, I'm not defending or attacking him really.

I'm trying to discern if maybe the light feet animation is proving to look like a soulpot in instances where he is hp potting.

edit: I see your comment referring to his inability to fraps bcuz of fps.. but maybe he can find a quite low setting that allows him to give some kind of an idea? I'll try and see if I can help sort that out.[/b]
    Ya true, combo is an opinion. But as a person who started pay MYKO in its first days, to now, also have level 1-71 77-80 rogue, I think his combo is good. Watch my video, I dont think his combo is much slower than mine honestly.

Also, we didn't make a quick judgement, we discussed all the possibilities that we knew of. The only thing that I can think of thats realistic is that he is rescrolling.

Unr4ted

you beat me because of your gear not beacuse of your skill

Banned

you beat me because of your gear not beacuse of your skill[/b]
    And i'd beat you with equal gear too, if you didn't cheat.

The reason i am not as quick to judge is that it is quite common for people to first say "he cheats" when they are unable to beat someone or if they person seems abnormally difficult to fight, rather than trying to see what was going on. Again, though, I'm not defending or attacking him really.[/b]

lmao that reminds me of all the PM's my friend used to get about ppl accusing him of minor pedal xD

Unr4ted

lmao that reminds me of all the PM's my friend used to get about ppl accusing him of minor pedal xD[/b]
    zheka? he used to be a mean rogue dont know if he stills play

zheka? he used to be a mean rogue dont know if he stills play[/b]
    a rogue that had the same, if not maybe a little, better combo than zh3ka, and had quite a bit better items. He got hacked recently.

and nah.. zheka dont play no more :/ dont know where hes off to, havent seen him on msn for a while either.

Unr4ted

a rogue that had the same, if not maybe a little, better combo than zh3ka, and had quite a bit better items. He got hacked recently.

and nah.. zheka dont play no more :/ dont know where hes off to, havent seen him on msn for a while either.[/b]
    pm me his name please i know 90% of people from pathos

Banned

His char randomhero, was bought of his buddy nik, which was koxped at c2 hobs to 70. So i wouldnt doubt if nikleo is keeping him up on the latest hacks, GG!
    Did he get kicked btw?[/b]
    tired of beating the dead dog here , but can someone ban this fucker or issue a mute as per ko4life rules i dont see a screen shot , link to selling topic or any thing in which this moron is speaking of , i see him speaking out of his man pleaser but no truth to be found , keep looking undestructablezzzz but it sounds more of jealousy i left your noob clan for a pro clan aka " afk" k thanks bb done with this topic and so is my name thanks

TopCat

Have you ever played knight online? If you don't think this video is cheating, YOU'RE STUPID.

1800 AP, Good combo sin couldnt move his health(900 ac, no irons)[/b]
    i LAffed at This.. U called Majix Stupid and if he ever played KO...
    Off the topic : U have no clue wat ur talking abt

On The Topic : Just as Majix said cause of Fps u cant really make out if he is potting hp soul too fast ..

Banned

i LAffed at This.. U called Majix Stupid and if he ever played KO...
    Off the topic : U have no clue wat ur talking abt

On The Topic : Just as Majix said cause of Fps u cant really make out if he is potting hp soul too fast ..[/b]
    The video is a constant 50 fps.

I have PLENTY clue what im talking about, stop sucking the moderators dick and look at the video. CLEARLY cheating.

EDIT:

Watch the other sins mana pots, and watch how the sin on the right can mana pot AND hp in the same time frame.

the night b4 i vsed random n he took me to 1k hp which i found ridiclous for a rouge with no uniques that gets hit 700's . Next day i see the video, went on afk vent n joined in on the argument. Manny (randomhero) kept denying hes koxping in this vid. ( i found that odd too?) Any how we came to the conclusion that if he re-vs's me when servers came back up ( with witness'es n derek on fraps) and the result was same or similair his name would be cleared. He agreed to it. When servers came up he refused to vs me and quit afk clan. Point proven?

btw ill b more then happy to 1v1 him anytime if he has a legitimant excuse for last time and wants to dance.
    <--- chance to clear ur name manny

ISeeYouPee

he koxped to lvl 70 and ia m sure he uses program that is nasty ..

As for calling cheats because i can&#39;t beat him? I beat him, there goes that theory.[/b]
    Well if you were able to beat him, but your friend who is "good" couldn&#39;t move his hp.. then what&#39;s that saying? Are you trying to call yourself a god at sin or are you contradicting your original statement that the sin who was "good?"

Bottom line is, I&#39;ve said from the start I wasn&#39;t saying he was guilty or innocent, and afterwards I&#39;m starting to agree but it would be good if he could just stop avoiding the situation and do a normal VS with fraps.

The main point of my posting is that I hate people who like to talk out of their ass without backing up their comments.. and imho shard you are proving to be somewhat inconsistent in your claims. Whateva.

Banned

:/ been playing sin for awhile..some 70&#39;s+ ..and hp and minoring none stop is kinda normal when ur mana is so high..but he over did it in the vid :/ i think its hacks

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast