Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

RANDOMHERO carnac west

This is a discussion on RANDOMHERO carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and lemme guess he's speed hacking cause he's running w/o moving? ur obviously lagging and he shouldnt b blamed for ...
Page: 3

oldboy

and lemme guess he's speed hacking cause he's running w/o moving? ur obviously lagging and he shouldnt b blamed for pwning that guy...

Banned

and lemme guess he's speed hacking cause he's running w/o moving? ur obviously lagging and he shouldnt b blamed for pwning that guy...[/b]
    You're an ignorant twat.

Well if you were able to beat him, but your friend who is "good" couldn't move his hp.. then what's that saying? Are you trying to call yourself a god at sin or are you contradicting your original statement that the sin who was "good?"

Bottom line is, I've said from the start I wasn't saying he was guilty or innocent, and afterwards I'm starting to agree but it would be good if he could just stop avoiding the situation and do a normal VS with fraps.

The main point of my posting is that I hate people who like to talk out of their ass without backing up their comments.. and imho shard you are proving to be somewhat inconsistent in your claims. Whateva.[/b]
    Get off the high horse, christ.

I play warrior, and trust me, my clannie has a good combo, and 1800 ap vs 800 ac and no irons DOESN'T MIX.
    My claims are ALL backed up by simply watching the video, whether you choose to notice that he soulhp's in the same time frame as the other uses a soul pot is up to you.

Ignorant.

PaPaSmurF

Ok, so here is were we are at.
    Manny says he has 8xx AC. No uniques. 0 DD.
    He 1v1s a sin in our clan with 18xx AP, and maintains his health + mana for over 2minutes +.
    The sin he 1v1ed was good. His combo is good.
    The big question was, why cant he kill him for 2minutes?

We ask manny about it, ofc he starts with the normal BS that he is good at minor pot combo. I've used this method and it was my original method of healing, I was quite good at it until I learned that minor combo was better for sin vs sin. I've tested this method with the best, and this holds true. Any good sin would agree, when the rogues are 70+ and have plenty of hp/mp, minor is the best healing method when used properly. The reason is simple: mana preservation is alot easyer when useing minor only. It seems weird that he uses an inadequate healing method and people can still not move his hp.

Then we ask him to fraps to prove it. His reply was he can't because of his computer lag. (Very convenient was what I thought) Its funny when he refuses to 1v1 again so everyone can focus on his potting. Its pretty obvious if you ask me, that something is fishy.

A way to get around all this is for him to simply buy a better card and plug it in and show us, if he really cant play due to fps. Ofc, he has to beat the same people under the same circumstances to prove himself.

Its been stated that his char also was level to 70 with koxp, which wouldn't be so far fetched to think.

Banned

I never usually disagree with Majix, because usually he is right, but on this occasion, I don't see how there's any question about it. Yes, he is cheating. Even the character was koxped to lvl 70, so it's not hard to believe he would use cheats to pot seeing as he sucks anyway. The video clearly shows it. There's no argument. Manny cheats.

Unr4ted

First of all i bought the account at lvl 69 and i was in afk clan wen i did lvls70 and 71 so shut ur trap and if u wanna c if i cheat let me give my comp an upgrade and ill make a vs video, and magic u state that i suck yet i can beat all most all ur clannies in a 1v1 yet they say i cheat cause they cant come up with an excuse please cry more id like to vs ur noob ass on a character with the same gear and stats id like to see whos the noob whos gonna walk out alive out the 1v1. Heartless iam going to 1v1 but wen i get my items back till then i cant. Directed towards the afk members u come here posting this video for only one reason just to try to make my life misarable due to ive beaten most of your top members in a 1v1 yet u all have excuses wen u loose a 1v1. I think u should be more concerned in paying nati and eople who were in the party wen that Iron Belt droped instead of trying to get me banned, well any ways 1v1 vid coming soon.

Well i talked with him and he does make a fairly good point..i dont know why someone would risk bugging or cheating with pots in a game where the GMs are so finicky to ban for random shit. I don't play carnac, so it's hard for me to judge.. but I'm trying to see both sides of the story. Maybe he could fraps himself on the other side of such a 1v1 and it would help clear stuff up?[/b]
    ok well ive vs randomhero in game when he didnt use hp and mana cheat and he is like the worst rouge ever,,,,, now going to vs him now and cant move his hp coz he spams hp pot + dual minor + soul pot, dont see how u can consider hes legit if u watched that wow.

Banned

First of all i bought the account at lvl 69 and i was in afk clan wen i did lvls70 and 71 so shut ur trap and if u wanna c if i cheat let me give my comp an upgrade and ill make a vs video, and magic u state that i suck yet i can beat all most all ur clannies in a 1v1 yet they say i cheat cause they cant come up with an excuse please cry more id like to vs ur noob ass on a character with the same gear and stats id like to see whos the noob whos gonna walk out alive out the 1v1. Heartless iam going to 1v1 but wen i get my items back till then i cant. Directed towards the afk members u come here posting this video for only one reason just to try to make my life misarable due to ive beaten most of your top members in a 1v1 yet u all have excuses wen u loose a 1v1. I think u should be more concerned in paying nati and eople who were in the party wen that Iron Belt droped instead of trying to get me banned, well any ways 1v1 vid coming soon.[/b]
    What "Top" players have you beaten in AFK?

Oh wait, that doesn't even matter, you cheat.

tired of beating the dead dog here , but can someone ban this fucker or issue a mute as per ko4life rules i dont see a screen shot , link to selling topic or any thing in which this moron is speaking of , i see him speaking out of his man pleaser but no truth to be found , keep looking undestructablezzzz but it sounds more of jealousy i left your noob clan for a pro clan aka " afk" k thanks bb done with this topic and so is my name thanks[/b]
    go koxp more all i gota say to u Bud.

:/ been playing sin for awhile..some 70's+ ..and hp and minoring none stop is kinda normal when ur mana is so high..but he over did it in the vid :/ i think its hacks [/b]
    yeh but he has no uniques and is lvl 71, so his mana aint high enuf to do dual minor and a hp pot in between the mana pots.

.. if unrated is randomhero.. he is like the worst rouge wow.. i cant believe u say u can beat sins in our clan? maybe theres 1 or 2 noobs, but 90% of sins can beat u full hp and im sure of it.

Boyce

Nik your stupid. Your post is filled with lies.

Unr4ted

go koxp more all i gota say to u Bud.
    yeh but he has no uniques and is lvl 71, so his mana aint high enuf to do dual minor and a hp pot in between the mana pots.

.. if unrated is randomhero.. he is like the worst rouge wow.. i cant believe u say u can beat sins in our clan? maybe theres 1 or 2 noobs, but 90% of sins can beat u full hp and im sure of it.[/b]
    http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?i...5472912ry8.jpg

ur very sure of it sir

Banned

Nik your stupid. Your post is filled with lies.[/b]
    you place me in the same boat as him , but 1 thing you fail to do understructablezzzzzzz is post a ss or video of any kind , your clans blatent "flaming " is useless as your clan is on cwest , you , and all your childish members need to go back to kintergarden and play with your toys , and leave the gaming and forums to us grown up , hey tell you what why dont i call sesame street and let them know your coming :blink:

* matter of fact , any mods reading topic , i belive a few people have "ACCUSED ME " of being a koxper , as per ko4life rules they now need to provide proof of there claim , im challenging all of understructablezzzzzzz to post any ss , video , proof of anykind that im a koxper if not i can only hope for mutes and bans , as there sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo sure we are , please provide proof thanks in advance for showing just again how childish and wrong understructablezzzzzzz clan really is

thats my point mate u won vs wen ur usin ur CHEAT wow u are stupid, gime a min ill try find my ss's of beatin u countless of times o wait u run wen u redball..

oldboy

zuhahahah wheres the cheats on that? :P

Unr4ted

zuhahahah wheres the cheats on that? :P[/b]
    he cant face the facts he wanted an ss i gave it to him and still says im a hacker ur a funny dude

Banned

thats my point mate u won vs wen ur usin ur CHEAT wow u are stupid, gime a min ill try find my ss's of beatin u countless of times o wait u run wen u redball..[/b]
    do me a big favor , SHUT THE FUCK UP im sick of your mindless flaming , you ask for a ss and just got one MAYBE IM BLIND BUT SURE LOOKS LIKE HE BEAT YOU FULL HP AND NO HACKS ........ sad you guys really need to lay off the drahma ,

ON TOPIC

still waiting for undesssss to post something ? or you guys just flaming more ?

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast