Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

RANDOMHERO carnac west

This is a discussion on RANDOMHERO carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why is manny's idiot sharer trying to defend him, but manny himself isn't? Deathbob, honestly, just leave the topic and ...
Page: 6

Why is manny's idiot sharer trying to defend him, but manny himself isn't? Deathbob, honestly, just leave the topic and never come back, cheaters get banned? Go run around for an hour, and that statement will be proven false. Reasons? Well, randomhero isn't banned, nor are all the chinese farmers who kill isi/felankor.[/b]
    First off man you sure as fuk dont know me, honestly you post in a public forum, give ficticious accounts of what maybe you think might be true. 1800ap vs 800 ac? Random's ac has always pushed 900ac buffed w/o including absoluteness and 70 skill. Were you using howling sword or SD. Were you spamming for over 500 or not. Whereas the video is less than 15 secs of Manny minoring/potting, when your dumb ass never even clicked on the other guy. Did Manny even attack>? I never seen any skill animation from random. That kind of say's hey watch the other guy pot even though he doesnt need to since no dmg is being dealt to him. And bullshit if your fps was so high you would have seen the glow from the other players weapons.

yeh wat the hell just coz ur not banned doesnt meen u dont cheat.. show that vid to anyone with half a brain and theyll say thats tbl edit so u can mana and hp pot at the same time

leme guess u guna nt and get denied by undez again?[/b]
    wow so now you can change server side abilities, noone can dumbass, without actually hacking k2. If they do that any macro program/person probably will go to jail. Throw arround cool words like TBL Edit yep.

Exactly , how fucking stupid are you deathbob?[/b]
    About as fucking stupid as they come. NOOO really. Yeah fucking stupid.

Hey cutie Senior Member

wow so now you can change server side abilities, noone can dumbass, without actually hacking k2. If they do that any macro program/person probably will go to jail. Throw arround cool words like TBL Edit yep.[/b]
    holy shit
    +1 to the single most dumbest thing ever said on ko4life

now please kill yoruself you fucktard
    you talk so much shit its stupid.

rofl i feel sad for you for being so fucking ignorant and retarded.

Hey cutie Senior Member

Cheaters get banned
    Random hero not banned
    random hero not cheater

those are the facts..[/b]
    another fucking retarded post from the most idiotic person on ko4life.
    congratulate yourself, youve been awarded retard of the year.

thats why there are 100 chinks at felankor all killing it w.o getitng killed, they dont cheat their legit. yep ok. they farm ultima on c-west on first week. legit.
    grow a brain fuck!

the night b4 i vsed random n he took me to 1k hp which i found ridiclous for a rouge with no uniques that gets hit 700's . Next day i see the video, went on afk vent n joined in on the argument. Manny (randomhero) kept denying hes koxping in this vid. ( i found that odd too?) Any how we came to the conclusion that if he re-vs's me when servers came back up ( with witness'es n derek on fraps) and the result was same or similair his name would be cleared. He agreed to it. When servers came up he refused to vs me and quit afk clan. Point proven?

btw ill b more then happy to 1v1 him anytime if he has a legitimant excuse for last time and wants to dance.
    <--- chance to clear ur name manny[/b]
    "
    if he isnt a cheater why wouldnt he fight me when the servers came up then still waiting for sum1 to explain this to me..

hes runnin out of excuses now he saying theres no such thing as tbl edit, deathbob, u sir are a retard.

hes runnin out of excuses now he saying theres no such thing as tbl edit, deathbob, u sir are a retard.[/b]
    TBLs can be client side or server side.
    Stuff like speed and archer are client side, so you can edit them.
    Stuff like spike, hp pots and etc are server side, so you cant.
    If you could edit server side tbls you could probably be able to database hack.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

hack programs can auto pot when you got low hp/mp so your able to use 2pots at the same time. He definatly uses this, fuking noob ass sin couldn&#39;t even beat me 4lvls lower with cheats, CUNTTT

has anyone ip checked if deathbob is not ramdonhero with other account? <_<

Banned

Deathbob, you&#39;re a complete tool.

Im running a DUAL nvidia 8800 video card setup, are you honestly going to say im not getting 50 fps? Get a clue you misinformed cunt.

The facts: Manny can hp pot and soul pot in the same time frame as the other sin soul pots.
    Therefore, HE CHEATS.

Deathbob, whats randomhero taste like?

Banned

Deathbob, you&#39;re a complete tool.

Im running a DUAL nvidia 8800 video card setup, are you honestly going to say im not getting 50 fps? Get a clue you misinformed cunt.

The facts: Manny can hp pot and soul pot in the same time frame as the other sin soul pots.
    Therefore, HE CHEATS.

Deathbob, whats randomhero taste like?
    [/b]
    I&#39;m guessing a burrito. A bean"er" burrito.

TBLs can be client side or server side.
    Stuff like speed and archer are client side, so you can edit them.
    Stuff like spike, hp pots and etc are server side, so you cant.
    If you could edit server side tbls you could probably be able to database hack.[/b]
    but in other games, many of the stuff you edit in client side, are only seen/noticed/have effect on you, and nobody else can see em..... i dno for ko.. but thats what other games i played are like O.o

Unr4ted

i have already stated what i will do, i dont need to repeat my self

Unr4ted

"
    if he isnt a cheater why wouldnt he fight me when the servers came up then still waiting for sum1 to explain this to me..[/b]
    i already answered u, i will 1v1 wen i make my 1v1 vid will come soon dont let ur balls got to the top of ur neck trying to flame me here and guys keep spaming this topic trying to flame me i dont really pay mind to it cause all u guys is a bunch of kids with no life trying to piss some one off that u dont even know but keep it up, BTW Wigga in my movie i wanna vs all of ur sharers no excuse.
    U come here to call people noob and spam flame but in the end wen i beat u down like i beat u before in our 1v1 all u do is start crying like a little bitch. If u dont want me to start any racist jokes drop your shit now.

i already answered u, i will 1v1 wen i make my 1v1 vid will come soon dont let ur balls got to the top of ur neck trying to flame me here and guys keep spaming this topic trying to flame me i dont really pay mind to it cause all u guys is a bunch of kids with no life trying to piss some one off that u dont even know but keep it up, BTW Wigga in my movie i wanna vs all of ur sharers no excuse.
    U come here to call people noob and spam flame but in the end wen i beat u down like i beat u before in our 1v1 all u do is start crying like a little bitch. If u dont want me to start any racist jokes drop your shit now.[/b]
    wigga has quit, so i doubt that will happen. also i was his only sharer, once i get a char back ill 1v1 you no prob

Unr4ted

wigga has quit, so i doubt that will happen. also i was his only sharer, once i get a char back ill 1v1 you no prob [/b]
    look idc wat account u get just get one and wen u do pm me ask me if im ready, ur the one doing all the flaming id like to c u back it up

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast