Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

RANDOMHERO carnac west

This is a discussion on RANDOMHERO carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Someone said they had screenshots of extreme and gogo down there as well, 1 of the 2 hahaha.[/b] :lol: :lol: ...
Page: 8

Unr4ted

Someone said they had screenshots of extreme and gogo down there as well, 1 of the 2 hahaha.[/b]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    wow thats interesting to see

Banned

READ THIS ALL PLEASE...
    CUASE NIK DID KOXP THE CHAR (RANDOMHERO) to 70...and sold it to manny
    they both bragged about koxping at c2 hobs for a week and getting 70 in just few days when we were killing dks i remember even today, how he said " it just takes us few days to reach your guyses lvls" hmm.. yeahhhhhh
    they both are clearly koxpers so i dunno why u arguing ban the kid and get the drama over with.
    simple enough?[/b]

If we had recorded vent , you would be disgusted.
    "Im just koxping because i cant keep on levels, i gotta work"
    "What level are you?"
    "68"
    "Wtf we're all level 64s and 66"
    Nik also said
    "Oh i see afk guys and pancho down here at c2 hobs all the time, ive got some screenshots"
    "Show us"
    "Cant find them"
    LOL
    Its funny how much these guys lie.[/b]
    reading your 2 post , is liking watching midgets race ......

like i said " any real proof"

Boyce

like i said " any real proof"[/b]
    Midget races are very serious and truthful!

Banned

Don't even deny what Shox said, because I was their and I heard it myself. Always thought you were a half decent guy at the least nik, but after that..just wow. Can't believe you're denying that.

Well you can't expect him not to deny it. His rep and everything is on the line.
    I just don't get why he still has the Undestructablezz sig on.

Tiba

keep denying it
    everyone knows the real truth.
    koxper

oldboy

keep denying it
    everyone knows the real truth.
    koxper[/b]
    lol no one cares enuff keep on flaming my god get a life and get off these guys asses....5 pages and no mod yet :/

Tiba

stop defending em?

holy shit
    +1 to the single most dumbest thing ever said on ko4life

now please kill yoruself you fucktard
    you talk so much shit its stupid.

rofl i feel sad for you for being so fucking ignorant and retarded.[/b]

hes runnin out of excuses now he saying theres no such thing as tbl edit, deathbob, u sir are a retard.[/b]

TBLs can be client side or server side.
    Stuff like speed and archer are client side, so you can edit them.
    Stuff like spike, hp pots and etc are server side, so you cant.
    If you could edit server side tbls you could probably be able to database hack.[/b]
    K dumb fuks this guy answered everything for you. I never said you couldnt tbl edit BUT you can only tbl edit client side things. All skills except for archer skill's are server side, hence the spammable CS. Pots will not and can not happen at the same time their timing is server side, Its like trying to use thrust and pierce at the same time it just aint happening. Unless you are a major hacker who hacks database (which they will track you down and throw you in jail) this argument is pointless. Some laws of the game cant and wont be broke. Why havent you seen people spam drain, Because that skill is server side.

Deathbob, you're a complete tool.

Im running a DUAL nvidia 8800 video card setup, are you honestly going to say im not getting 50 fps? Get a clue you misinformed cunt.

The facts: Manny can hp pot and soul pot in the same time frame as the other sin soul pots.
    Therefore, HE CHEATS.

Deathbob, whats randomhero taste like?[/b]
    K so why dont the daggers glow captain obvious, cept at the end. Gonna be dumb enough to say visual glitch? And apparently you cant read was manny fighting? Did you see him inflict any dmg or was the other sin just potting for skills or what his minors maybe he has more mp. Who the fuck knows because your dumb ass took an 11 sec fraps and didnt do half the shit he should have.

This is not fucking cut and dry. Their is so many things wrong with even the whole situation. Why doesnt one of you self righteouss dumb fucks post a video using one of your macro programs so we can get something to compare it to.

no point in replying in the topic til manny does a few vs's with sum ggs with people frapsing. Thats the only way well truely prove if he cheats or not the end.

Unr4ted

no point in replying in the topic til manny does a few vs's with sum ggs with people frapsing. Thats the only way well truely prove if he cheats or not the end.[/b]
    wow some one has common sence

K dumb fuks this guy answered everything for you. I never said you couldnt tbl edit BUT you can only tbl edit client side things. All skills except for archer skill's are server side, hence the spammable CS. Pots will not and can not happen at the same time their timing is server side, Its like trying to use thrust and pierce at the same time it just aint happening. Unless you are a major hacker who hacks database (which they will track you down and throw you in jail) this argument is pointless. Some laws of the game cant and wont be broke. Why havent you seen people spam drain, Because that skill is server side.
    K so why dont the daggers glow captain obvious, cept at the end. Gonna be dumb enough to say visual glitch? And apparently you cant read was manny fighting? Did you see him inflict any dmg or was the other sin just potting for skills or what his minors maybe he has more mp. Who the fuck knows because your dumb ass took an 11 sec fraps and didnt do half the shit he should have.

This is not fucking cut and dry. Their is so many things wrong with even the whole situation. Why doesnt one of you self righteouss dumb fucks post a video using one of your macro programs so we can get something to compare it to.[/b]
    u think coz josh said u cant tbl edit it? believe me u can tbl edit hp and mana pots lol

and its 100% obvious in the dam video he is cheating , there is no excuse for that wow

u think coz josh said u cant tbl edit it? believe me u can tbl edit hp and mana pots lol

and its 100% obvious in the dam video he is cheating , there is no excuse for that wow[/b]
    NO LOL you cant or why the fuck dont people spam it? Spammable pots good call dumb fuck. Josh is 1 million percent right.

Its so god damn obvious that their has to be some type of visual glitch because the daggers arent glowing for the first 7 secs. Either lag, poor pc, or something else.

Banned

NO LOL you cant or why the fuck dont people spam it? Spammable pots good call dumb fuck. Josh is 1 million percent right.
    Its so god damn obvious that their has to be some type of visual glitch because the daggers arent glowing for the first 7 secs. Either lag, poor pc, or something else.[/b]
    Lag? No, my internet connection hasn't dc'd me off KO EVER.

Poor Pc? You be the judge. 4 gigs ddr2 ram, dual 8800's, amd athlon 6000+ x2

Something else? BINGO, he cheats.

K so why dont the daggers glow captain obvious, cept at the end. Gonna be dumb enough to say visual glitch? And apparently you cant read was manny fighting? Did you see him inflict any dmg or was the other sin just potting for skills or what his minors maybe he has more mp. Who the fuck knows because your dumb ass took an 11 sec fraps and didnt do half the shit he should have.[/b]
    I just want to say that I run nividia 8600 GTS and get constant fps of 50+ and sometime weapons don't glow on my screen. Nothing but a visual bug in the game. I really doubt he's lagging with 8800 model.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast