Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

RANDOMHERO carnac west

This is a discussion on RANDOMHERO carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lag? No, my internet connection hasn't dc'd me off KO EVER. Poor Pc? You be the judge. 4 gigs ddr2 ...
Page: 9

Lag? No, my internet connection hasn't dc'd me off KO EVER.

Poor Pc? You be the judge. 4 gigs ddr2 ram, dual 8800's, amd athlon 6000+ x2

Something else? BINGO, he cheats.[/b]

I just want to say that I run nividia 8600 GTS and get constant fps of 50+ and sometime weapons don't glow on my screen. Nothing but a visual bug in the game. I really doubt he's lagging with 8800 model.[/b]
    So we know now you have a good comp and dont lag but their is visual bugs taking place but you can say with 100% certainty that their is no possible way that he wasnt cheating. WOW

Banned

keep denying it
    everyone knows the real truth.
    koxper[/b]
    as i remeber gogo was telling me about your ventures at werewolfs with fuckko as i am IP BANNED FROM ######WORK.NET i cannot search or use these programs , would you like for me to get your ip matched to downloads ?????

im taking this topic to mods as my question is un answered but retarded fucking flames continue , when you go through life living to make some stupid ass comment on a forum just to ruin a gg's name you have issues , i suggest you and your pathetic fucking clan get a life

Unr4ted

So we know now you have a good comp and dont lag but their is visual bugs taking place but you can say with 100% certainty that their is no possible way that he wasnt cheating. WOW[/b]
    most of the people in ko4life are turds bob they cant read yet they post here to make them selves look stupid trying to ruine some ones rep cause their just noobs.

most of the people in ko4life are turds bob they cant read yet they post here to make them selves look stupid trying to ruine some ones rep cause their just noobs.[/b]
    hey bro its all good, at least i give a good headjob. Shard's mom taught me how so i should be phenomal. Its all about making a cute face when your tongueing someones ball's.

Better than 11 secs of teething shard..

Banned

most of the people in ko4life are turds bob they cant read yet they post here to make them selves look stupid trying to ruine some ones rep cause their just noobs.[/b]
    this whole topic is retarded , it just gives understructablezzzz reason to stay up late

Unr4ted

hey bro its all good, at least i give a good headjob. Shard's mom taught me how so i should be phenomal. Its all about making a cute face when your tongueing someones ball's.

Better than 11 secs of teething shard..[/b]
    omg thats so hilarious :lol:
    ur such a meanie

Banned

Better than 11 secs of teething shard..[/b]
    lol mark

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

the thing is its been proven that you cheat. end of story..

so bob, w/o flaming, ur saying that the mp pot and hp pot going of at the same time is just a visual bug? is that wat ur getting at?

and ive been asking around and there is a tbl edit for hp and mp at same time, but u can believe not w/e

Just like the 500 other visual bugs in the game, it could be a new one......

But it does sound kinda fishy when bob and unr4ted keeps saying its lag and blaming his fps or w/e.... fps lag doesnt overlap things that happen over 1 second apart......

the thing is its been proven that you cheat. end of story..[/b]
    No the 11 sec frap is proven to have at least 1 visual bug in it. end of you being a dumb fuck kkthx

so bob, w/o flaming, ur saying that the mp pot and hp pot going of at the same time is just a visual bug? is that wat ur getting at?

and ive been asking around and there is a tbl edit for hp and mp at same time, but u can believe not w/e[/b]

Heres an idea have the genious's you've asked make a minute or so fraps with them their using their 3rd party tool, and see if its similar. If it is i will apologize to all and kick my own ass. Some rulz of this game cant and wont be broken. Client side and server side are 2 totally different areas. Pots are Server. If i was to hack the database(In spite of the fact you will goto jail) and change just the pots to be able go at the same time you would be fucking stupid. Since im in the database why not give everyone on the server a Chitin shield or a bipennis +10(WINK WINK SHARD). A good example is they are prolly about to rid the game of speed hackers by making in game speed server side instead of client side.

And akutee yes the video is kinda odd, but their is so much shit wrong with it. Why only take an 11 sec frap when you have over 50 fps per second. Why not show the other guys hp. Why doesnt Random hit the other guy. At the pace the pots were going Random would have to almost spam both at the same time, if he is that good of a hacker then why the hell doesnt he just have spammable spike.

dude, do you really want me to prove to you there is a tbl edit for HP & Mana pots ? because i know some people into this stuff and i will be happy to prove this to you.. and show you all that are defending him 8)

oh and im not saying he is the ' Hacker ' that made the tbl ... there is a file going around mate. Happy to show u anytime bud.

dude, do you really want me to prove to you there is a tbl edit for HP & Mana pots ? because i know some people into this stuff and i will be happy to prove this to you.. and show you all that are defending him 8)[/b]
    like i said bro i will apologize and kick my own ass. why didnt you post like 4 pages ago when i asked

kk well lets get hold of a mod, Ill party with him, get my hp and mana to half way

and ill get the tbl off a friend and the mod will see my hp and mana go UP at the same time

as simple as that

fraps plz, should be interesting thx

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast