Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Rebelde20" celebrity uncensored!

This is a discussion on "Rebelde20" celebrity uncensored! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi all, some persons know me how hacker or scammer or cheater... but it is not what seems to be, ...
Page: 1

4sstraffic

Thumbs down

hi all, some persons know me how hacker or scammer or cheater... but it is not what seems to be, good we are not speaking of my. <_<
    This is something on REBELDE20:
    Pokadots = OohYouTouchedMyTraLa wants to make us believe that rebelde20 is innocent of something that you same are going to realize now, some persons are going to coincide with me...

Let&#39;s begin with this, they all reminded to "givmeurlife", the second account of rebelde20, the sold to a Peruvian who resides in spain called "giovany", the payment the quantity of 500$ for this account, him renaming to "newstain" then with a few items (shard+8, shells+7, pp) that he obtained illegally from some of his clients to reason that it he put keylogger to his computer, when it he went to his house to buy him gbs, rebelde20 resells these items to giovany to 180$, who takes Many confidence after these purchases.

Good I stop playing for my studies, i was selling all my things, then with this excuse rebelde20 recovers the account That him sold to giovany(givemeurlife), since I have bad reputation and not to spoil his reputation, he gave me money in exchange that blames me for the theft of this account, this gives to knowing since to be rebelde20 and i don&#39;t believe that what happens now is alone a chance!

Before finishing a last thing, pokadots hacked to venqtagoelove for means of deceptions, there rebelde20 also he is an accomplice, for whom he gave his pass to him to pokadots, there it was where I find out that a persona called OohYouTouchedMyTraLa (supposedly the hacker) he selling the same items that tape-worm rebelde20 and venqteagoellove, then averigue by means of my friend and for another chance a little time behind to them they got hacked, for those who did not understand the mafia it is between pokadots and rebelde20!!! :angry:

TIP: rebelde20 steals and pokadots sells, rebelde20 say in time that he got hack but all is bullshits!

Do not buy anything of these pesonas:
    [email protected](we know just by roby) ---> pokadots (OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)
    [email protected](jhonny tenorio) --> rebelde20

I hope that this uses them as help bye-bye
    ATTE 4sstr4ffic-r3dbu11

Banned Senior Member

I have a weird feeling its true what he says

NimRoDftw

ASSTRAFFIC DONT BE A FUKING LIER, U R THE SAME SHIT AS REBELDE and all ur folks, U SCAMMED ME MY WARRIOR FROM ARES ALL THE CABS TOLD ME WAS U AND UR SHITTY FRIENDS WHEN I WAS IN THE SAME CABS with ur stupids friends , SO MADAFACA SO HOW U COME HERE FOR DEMOSTRATE THE SAME SHIT OF PERSON WHAT U R TOO? IM STILL FIND U FOR U KILL U IN REAL LIFE, SO START TO RUN KIDDO.

ctm te veo y te meto un balazo.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

now i&#39;m in a mafia? wtf

eh, gonna edit and expand a little bit:

i never really said rebelde was innocent in his scammer topic, i don&#39;t know that for sure, and honestly, i don&#39;t care. He did tell me some things that quite frankly sounded pretty reasonable to me, but they don&#39;t come to the case. If he did, as you say, steal items then I&#39;m sorry for selling them through this website, as far as I knew he&#39;d get those items doing trades. Even if u wanna see me as an his "mafia-buddy" of all the items I sold for him, none of the money got to my hands. If you wanna believe my word, then do it, if you don&#39;t then don&#39;t.

Banned

are u stupid man.....jony is big scammer and cheater but not poka and he has never done anything to anyone or anything

he has had access to many nice items unsealed so dont be stupid and think poka and rebelde could ever be same persons

he only stick up for him at one point cause rebelde20 shoot jizz in his eyes to blind him from truth that johney is asshole

Banned

PS.

also if poko did hack rebelde20 who cares....good he got hacked

Banned for scamming.

i can only say 1 thing Poka is the sexiest legit player ever and i trust him with everything i own, i mean anyway even if rebelde to hack peoples accounts and ask poka to sell them its none of Poka&#39;s business to ask where the items came from just to sell them and make a little on the side

oO Jc Oo

Thumbs down

OMFG, THis ASSTRAFIC AKA REDBULL OMG, this fuking noob is the best scammer i have ever know, This asshole Hacked Zparda! Ye! Ye The old player rogue, Zparda trusted on him, and he abuse of his trust and he scammed him,after this, he was involve in another scamms that another guys told me long time ago, a lot of peruvian who was victim of this retard child still looking for him to give him what he deserve, So mother fucker, u think because u open a topic, the ppl will respect u cuz u acusing ur old friend, cuz was ur old friend, and makes us believe u r doing well posting this STUPID POST OF REBELDE?

WHo r trying to lie? U r just a scammer like all ur friends around.

SO DONīT COME HERE TO BE THE NICE GUY!
    GO SCHOOL!

fuking piece of shit

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

PS.

also if poko did hack rebelde20 who cares....good he got hacked[/b]
    rofl noob thx for the help ._."

lekebekois

<(^^,) Welcome to the "Less than 10 posts" club. It&#39;s a club where no 1 gives a shit about what u say cuz it&#39;s mostly crap anyways.

(Did I miss something?)

oO Jc Oo

<(^^,) Welcome to the "Less than 10 posts" club. It&#39;s a club where no 1 gives a shit about what u say cuz it&#39;s mostly crap anyways.
    (Did I miss something?)[/b]

:lol: agree

4sstraffic

PS.

also if poko did hack rebelde20 who cares....good he got hacked[/b]
    Serious good as you say, but it was not like that, they made this for hack to venqtagoellove and lie on the same thing of rebelde20, with help of poka sell the items...

who wants to be good or to be an nica guy?
    Only I am here to speak about it... :huh:

C0nexit0

STFU kidd, Rebelde20, Tatana and U are the same shit, dont try to fvck Robby, He is a real nice guy.

thx to u guys, us peruvians have lost our reputation. Better go back to school and grow a little, assholess. :angry:

oO Jc Oo

STFU kidd, Rebelde20, Tatana and U are the same shit, dont try to fvck Robby, He is a real nice guy.

thx to u guys, us peruvians have lost our reputation. Better go back to school and grow a little, assholess. :angry:[/b]

+3215561251

Havvk

ok,when venqteagoelove was in clan,he scammed venza and then he said was his brother,before this, poka told me he was scammer and he played in same house as rebelde20,so make them both scammers cuz they were 1 right next to each other,then poka said rebelde wasnt scammer,then he scammed again... :unsure:

im lost atm,rebelde pm me and told me he was coming back to game in another warrior name cuz his clan missed him and he was trying to buy some items from me and asking prices for some others...watch out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast