Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Ready2Cheat

This is a discussion on Ready2Cheat within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That's interesting, really. So u're saying that there is a 3rd party tool that makes scream/leg cut working 100%, right? ...
Page: 2

Acca

That's interesting, really.
    So u're saying that there is a 3rd party tool that makes scream/leg cut working 100%, right?
    How can u notice in-game when a warrior is using this? There are things u can pay attention to like "no scream flash"/"many scream flashes"..?

..this thing would explain why my char always looks like a statue when I walk near a warrior..[/b]
    There are no answers for me?

stregafes

i'm just thinking what worth is a word of some1 that even have no balls to say who he is. Warmen and Nord are good player so fuck off.[/b]
    So i havent balls? lol i ve write a letter in game for Warmen but him dont reply! The problem is not if he is good player.. but how can hit me 4 time in 1 second with Howling Sword! can u tell me how it is possible?

Sethesh

its called lag dude and it is more deadly then any player u know.

stregafes

its called lag dude and it is more deadly then any player u know.[/b]
    Yeah i've lag only when Warmen hit me

Sh11t

Yeah i've lag only when Warmen hit me[/b]
    Please shut the fuck up, you are just a "no skils" player who got raped by a very nice player, thats all.

Kkthx bye, if you are not happy, just quit the game hahahahahahahahahahaa

stregafes

Please shut the fuck up, you are just a "no skils" player who got raped by a very nice player, thats all.

Kkthx bye, if you are not happy, just quit the game hahahahahahahahahahaa[/b]
    Another idiot write LOL i'm not skills cuz i dont hit with 4 howling sword in 1 second and my scream dont work at 100% Oh YEAhhh!!!

Dude your such a noob why would i even bother reply to that letter. Seems like your jsut pissed off cause our party of 4 people raped your party of 8 with 2 priests all day and now your coming on here and talking out of your ass. 4 howling sword in 1 second?? maybe you lag or maybe you dont know the concept of time cause there is no way in hell i use a macro.

For everyone else this noob is Hunstman a gay orc warrior and probably a turk :S

stregafes

Dude your such a noob why would i even bother reply to that letter. Seems like your jsut pissed off cause our party of 4 people raped your party of 8 with 2 priests all day and now your coming on here and talking out of your ass. 4 howling sword in 1 second?? maybe you lag or maybe you dont know the concept of time cause there is no way in hell i use a macro.

For everyone else this noob is Hunstman a gay orc warrior and probably a turk :S[/b]
    i'm not Hunstman and i'm not jelouse cause im not Ready2Babashopper! Leave ur script for 100% scream and ur macro noobie!!! the most important thing is that i ain't a racist

first you accused me of 4 howling swords in 1 seconds now it's 100% scream and legut? make up your mind noobie. LOL yes i'm a r2d babashoper :lol: . This topic is just silly you have no arguements, no proof, and no one even knows who you are (if you arn't hunstman than what letter?). Dont know why I even bother to reply.

stregafes

first you accused me of 4 howling swords in 1 seconds now it's 100% scream and legut? make up your mind noobie. LOL yes i'm a r2d babashoper :lol: . This topic is just silly you have no arguements, no proof, and no one even knows who you are (if you arn't hunstman than what letter?). Dont know why I even bother to reply.[/b]
    no i've write 4 howling sword in 1 sec and scream 100% success! if this is not macro and script tell me what is it!!

Banned

This is the most retarded topic ive seen....

A clannie, Warmen? Cheating? No fucking way -.-

If your so SURE in your facts, give us a video atleast, so we can see your "proofs"

Warmen is a gg, and so is everyone else from Ready2Die :wub:

stregafes

This is the most retarded topic ive seen....

A clannie, Warmen? Cheating? No fucking way -.-

If your so SURE in your facts, give us a video atleast, so we can see your "proofs"

Warmen is a gg, and so is everyone else from Ready2Die :wub:[/b]
    Another Human Write.. go to karus nation

ok.... I am karus and warmen is legit, what are you going to say now?

stregafes

ok.... I am karus and warmen is legit, what are you going to say now?[/b]
    it is ok if u are normal karusian.. but u are ex player of Ready2die and abyss-macroer.. we havent get reply for

That's interesting, really.
    So u're saying that there is a 3rd party tool that makes scream/leg cut working 100%, right?
    How can u notice in-game when a warrior is using this? There are things u can pay attention to like "no scream flash"/"many scream flashes"..?

..this thing would explain why my char always looks like a statue when I walk near a warrior..

we are waiting..

warmen lol
    yeah im orc and every one cheats apart from me !

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast