Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Ready2Cheat

This is a discussion on Ready2Cheat within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I cant remember why sikatrix's account was investigated and banned, can some1 help me? ready2die has have many fishy players, ...
Page: 4

Banned

I cant remember why sikatrix's account was investigated and banned, can some1 help me?

ready2die has have many fishy players, currently still have a handful of babashoppers. Slm! who needs skills when you use $$$$ to compete with dupers, foolish ppl.

Banned

who needs skills[/b]
    a bit off-topic, but i think you need some skills since u can't pk without ur priest spam duffing everything that moves.......

Can we get back on topic please as to how much of a macroing, babashoping, no skills member of ready2cheat I am?

Fuck yo couch`!

Edit: Kennie you can't kill shit without your priest full duffing anything that moves.

Banned

Can we get back on topic please as to how much of a macroing, babashoping, no skills member of ready2cheat I am?

Fuck yo couch`![/b]
    +1 you cheating bastard go die oke? <3

<3 my babas

Banned

who said i&#39;m ur baba? i think ur gay rly <3

Banned

im only lvl 71, and yet none of the ready2die sins would come near me without their DD helmet. ask beepbeep, his plate dd is very outfashion.

by the way, i might be selling some stuff for USD. give me your baba-list and maybe i have some stuff you want.

talking about my priest? how many priests you guys have in a party of 8? i have always seen 2 together. any1 can kill and tank a bunch of karus whos subsided and tormented. i guess you think your priests are very polite. you think they ask people how their day was? and how are they doing? and go the other way, right?
    ------------------------------------------------------

by the way flipp, if i dont have skills, then why do you ask me how to minor heal combo for?

Banned

<3 Kennie fuking skilled person

TO

Warmen dont talk about priest when u cant pk with out them

and

No warmen isnt cheater but USD guy

SoulFamily

back to topic :P

Ready2Die is GG clan. even if i hate it when they meet me in CZ. everytime get raped :angry:
    oh and i hate them at bossevents in bowl when they stand at the bifrost all the time killing orcs instead of bosses :P :P :P

but they dont cheat. may be babashopping, but who cares. as long as they dont buy from currupt gms i dont care.
    and warmen dont use a script or macro. hes just a good player. i had an almost 1on1 with him once and hes not hitting faster than me (noooo, doesnt mean im using the same script like him :lol: :lol: :lol: )

warmen go rape this nooby more often plax. never had so much fun reading a post in ko4life than this time

stregafes

back to topic :P
    Ready2Die is GG clan. even if i hate it when they meet me in CZ. everytime get raped :angry:
    oh and i hate them at bossevents in bowl when they stand at the bifrost all the time killing orcs instead of bosses :P :P :P

but they dont cheat. may be babashopping, but who cares. as long as they dont buy from currupt gms i dont care.
    and warmen dont use a script or macro. hes just a good player. i had an almost 1on1 with him once and hes not hitting faster than me (noooo, doesnt mean im using the same script like him :lol: :lol: :lol: )

warmen go rape this nooby more often plax. never had so much fun reading a post in ko4life than this time [/b]
    So u can write Why in 10 fight in cz i got block for 10 times?

Sikatrix was banned for dupe... this idiot babashopper in old knight empire has buy chitin +9/19 from the king of moradon LOL a lots of $ for nothing

edit : nevermind, you aren&#39;t worth my time. I&#39;ll just leave it at "stregafes" = a retarded turk

and yet you are wrong again, my chitins were legit. I had to "give" my chitins up to be "unblocked" which i did. You fucking morons think you know me, but you don&#39;t. Actually that shouldn&#39;t be plural, it&#39;s really only this "stregafes" tool who sounds like a retarded turk, what else is knew.[/b]
    Actually we (me and oioi) are clannies with the guy you buyed the cs from with USD. On topic i think the guy that made this topic is high or something or drunk.

flamthrow

Sika you did get banned for using multiple fishy items including shards +9?

stregafes

Sika you did get banned for using multiple fishy items including shards +9? [/b]
    YEAH!! in old ko.. he has buy all set chitin +9 and dual shard +9! a lots of $ and ban for DUPE lol but this is out of topic.. i want reply for :

That&#39;s interesting, really.
    So u&#39;re saying that there is a 3rd party tool that makes scream/leg cut working 100%, right?
    How can u notice in-game when a warrior is using this? There are things u can pay attention to like "no scream flash"/"many scream flashes"..?

..this thing would explain why my char always looks like a statue when I walk near a warrior..

Now in cz a lots of warrior use this shit

i&#39;m not turk! Babashopper racist

That&#39;s interesting, really.
    So u&#39;re saying that there is a 3rd party tool that makes scream/leg cut working 100%, right?
    How can u notice in-game when a warrior is using this? There are things u can pay attention to like "no scream flash"/"many scream flashes"..?

..this thing would explain why my char always looks like a statue when I walk near a warrior..[/b]
    late reply, but dunno if you ever visitet the ares cz, there some clans like Integrety and they got warriors,alot of warriors, big warriors with big duped weapons and they NEVER fail with legcut and screm you always get stuned or slowed and there always the same persons who stun you so calculate..

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast