Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Ready2Cheat

This is a discussion on Ready2Cheat within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; late reply, but dunno if you ever visitet the ares cz, there some clans like Integrety and they got warriors,alot ...
Page: 5

stregafes

late reply, but dunno if you ever visitet the ares cz, there some clans like Integrety and they got warriors,alot of warriors, big warriors with big duped weapons and they NEVER fail with legcut and screm you always get stuned or slowed and there always the same persons who stun you so calculate..[/b]
    Cause u are Human.. havent fight with ready2die in cz.. i have same problem when i fight with ready2die!

wrong, wrong, and wrong again. i'm not going to explain myself, think what you want. you're a waste of my time

Anyways back on topic, This is the same shit with ice/light mages. Always slowed or always stunned. suck it up and deal with it you pathetic fucking loser.

stregafes

wrong, wrong, and wrong again. i'm not going to explain myself, think what you want. you're a waste of my time

Anyways back on topic, This is the same shit with ice/light mages. Always slowed or always stunned. suck it up and deal with it you pathetic fucking loser.[/b]
    noob it is different cuz all attack of mage light can block u! but scream for warrior is only 1 shot with countdown

ApocalypseDawn

ready2cheat
    ready2usd
    ready2flame
    ready2scream100% success

i really dont understand the use of making this kinda topics, accusing ppl( warmen) of this things they never done.
    and really if u accuse some1 of cheating come with proof, this topic is just made so other ppl can flame others.

i myself played with warmen and his son along time now and i dont thing they use any of these macro's or whatever they called

stregafes

i really dont understand the use of making this kinda topics, accusing ppl( warmen) of this things they never done.
    and really if u accuse some1 of cheating come with proof, this topic is just made so other ppl can flame others.

i myself played with warmen and his son along time now and i dont thing they use any of these macro's or whatever they called[/b]
    Maybe u havent fight with Him in CZ if u play with him!

ApocalypseDawn

man, u have not to play ("not2play") with him, but
    Try2play against him

well was just trying to say, saying warmen is using 3rd party tool is wrong cuz he doesnt use

Cause u are Human.. havent fight with ready2die in cz.. i have same problem when i fight with ready2die![/b]
    if you pay me 2x NT ill check it for you o.O

stregafes

if you pay me 2x NT ill check it for you o.O[/b]
    Warmen can pay for u! only 40$ is nothing hor him

jimfujitsu

Why are you all trying to explain yourselves in front of this idiot? Just let him goble goble .

ELRAMBO

post some ss or fraps you ass! If not leave.

ApocalypseDawn

ready2ss

flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeee

sexynoodles

Group: Members
    Member No.: 16,333

When I'm done I will hunt you down
    one by one I'll blow you all to hell
    For you faceless, nameless, cowards, cannot hide
    The day you break me will arrive

hey Nocturna, whats the name of that own little world of yours again?

Stop bumping this bullshit till you come with some evidence. Until than you can blow them or kill them in cz ( i dont think you turks can kill shit but w/e).

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast