Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Ready2Cheat

This is a discussion on Ready2Cheat within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Stop bumping this bullshit till you come with some evidence. Until than you can blow them or kill them in ...
Page: 6

stregafes

Stop bumping this bullshit till you come with some evidence. Until than you can blow them or kill them in cz ( i dont think you turks can kill shit but w/e).[/b]
    Ready2cheat use a saitek programmable gamepad! Sell items for real money is illegal i write to k2 for ur ban!

Ready2cheat use a saitek programmable gamepad! Sell items for real money is illegal i write to k2 for ur ban![/b]
    Ban me ? I would love to get banned they will have to look alot after my hacked char rofl. Thanks for the offer though. What a moron.

stregafes

Ban me ? I would love to get banned they will have to look alot after my hacked char rofl. Thanks for the offer though. What a moron. [/b]
    So dont flame here u are out of game bye bye moron

Banned

Ready2cheat use a saitek programmable gamepad! Sell items for real money is illegal i write to k2 for ur ban![/b]
    u got evidence of that to? u got a ss of them showing off some gamepad? and dude get a frickin life ffs, atleast provide evidence of them cheating if they are, i know i don&#39;t get along with a couple of them but most of them i do and they are legit as far as my knowledge, DrDuran was geared by Sander mainly, he degeared his mage and got hella good gear on that warrior. Warmen, he&#39;s just an old guy with nothing to do but play ko :P jk <3.

Gtfo out of these forums if ur gonna call some1 a cheater and not provide evidence, for all we know ur cheating.

stregafes

This is first pic! he is not Warmen but the topic say "Ready2Cheat"!

[/b]
    Whats your in game name ? That looks like being my freshly hacked char , same hp , wearing HB , same %&#39;s, anyways your ss proofs exactly shit , maybe your so dumb and dont realise he used hell blade while you runned away form him. Anyways your the moron in this topic so fuck off.

stregafes

LOL so now i&#39;m a scammer? ROFL!! all in this topic is patetic.. defende ur cheater and good luck nolifer

stregafes

with hellblade i can hit 5 time in 1 second? ROFL!!! Moron open ur mind and go out for some drink! nolifer

Banned

[/b]
    umm, ur pot cool down is there, maybe u timed it, so that every 4 hits you pot? so that u could easily make a ss looking like he&#39;s cheating but he&#39;s not?

Lmao all I see is 2 howling sword&#39;s between Hp pots. If anything he has a shitty combo.....

Ps damn he hits hard spamming 850 on you with 350 Ac scrolls :lol:

Banned

he&#39;s using fp+8 set doh, any smart warrior would use that jeez u noobie warmen, shells are for cheaters ^^

LOL so now i&#39;m a scammer? ROFL!! all in this topic is patetic.. defende ur cheater and good luck nolifer[/b]
    lol , thats the exact hp that my char had and i had stacks of 2k , 350 ac buyed from Moradon so i did not said you&#39;re a scammer , you said it and for me that proofs your that lammer that scammed my account + items lol.

Lmao all I see is 2 howling sword&#39;s between Hp pots. If anything he has a shitty combo.....

Ps damn he hits hard spamming 850 on you with 350 Ac scrolls :lol:[/b]
    I dont think 572 can be a "R" attack damage and from what i remember Nireas hits with Hell Blade lol. And stregafes you open your mind lammer. Hell Blade cannot hit you 289 damage even iff you got +5 uniques and shells +10 he will still hit you more damage. Learn how to play the game than come here and type shit.

Btw i dont "defende" my cheater, i was actually in the only clan on orc side active in cz that can actually fight Ready2Die in a clean fight in cz, but you turks can fight like pussies turk vs turk. Turks never gave me and challenge in pk and they will never do even with +5&#39;s when i&#39;ll redball them they will run away.

stregafes

I dont think 572 can be a "R" attack damage and from what i remember Nireas hits with Hell Blade lol. And stregafes you open your mind lammer. Hell Blade cannot hit you 289 damage even iff you got +5 uniques and shells +10 he will still hit you more damage. Learn how to play the game than come here and type shit.[/b]
    289 is attack fail... Oh sry this guy dont fail attack lol.. ahahahh Go to sleep pls or dont reply

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast