Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Ready2Cheat

This is a discussion on Ready2Cheat within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lmao all I see is 2 howling sword's between Hp pots. If anything he has a shitty combo..... Ps damn ...
Page: 7

stregafes

Lmao all I see is 2 howling sword's between Hp pots. If anything he has a shitty combo.....

Ps damn he hits hard spamming 850 on you with 350 Ac scrolls :lol:[/b]
    4 hit in one potion is not normal! this dmg is with raptor a very slow weapon... Sry Warmen but i havent shell +8 and unique +2 :S

4 hit in one potion is not normal! this dmg is with raptor a very slow weapon... Sry Warmen but i havent shell +8 and unique +2 :S[/b]
    You got the items that you hacked from me lol. But you need some skills to play KO too and you got none, you got only dick's in your ass.

Banned

Another Human Write.. go to karus nation[/b]
    I am a orc duh....

Blizzie/WindWaker/BurningFlame... those where my chars... all orcs as far as i know? Oo

Nick

we all should leave this topic and leave stregafes crying here in his topic.

and its easy to hit 4 hits between potting

stregafes get a life its only a game O_o

stregafes

LOL with warrior it is easy hit 4 times in 1 potion? another cheater...

Banned

LOL with warrior it is easy hit 4 times in 1 potion? another cheater...[/b]
    ya, if u combo correctly you will get 3 skills and 2 r attacks in, between every potion.

ya, if u combo correctly you will get 3 skills and 2 r attacks in, between every potion.[/b]
    Flip let him talk by himself. He is clearly a retard that has no clue about this game , he can only hack and scam accounts.

stregafes

Flip let him talk by himself. He is clearly a retard that has no clue about this game , he can only hack and scam accounts.[/b]
    LOL do u know how much player has this game? i play this game from 2004 and now cause u havent reply call me cheater and scammer? ROFL!!!! Combo perfect is in lag 0 condition! it is impossible get 3 Hit +2 r in 1 second! it is called macro

Banned

stfu faggot ffs, i want to 1v1 you and show you 5hits in between pots, ur gettin real fucking annoying with your calling ready2die cheates when u got no proof, get a fraps next time SHOWING YOUR POT COOL DOWN, cuz u could've easily forgot to pot, u seem like a noobass little kid so pls go back to kindergarten and learn to count.

Banned

btw, ur 70+ and u only have 3.6k hp unbuffed? u clearly are a noob ok bb.

stregafes

yes i'm noob cause i dont use my money for buy items babashopper

Molder

love warmen !!

ahahahahahahahahaahah

<3

Banned

yes i&#39;m noob cause i dont use my money for buy items babashopper[/b]
    lol, ur calling me a babashopper? wow you&#39;re really stupid.

Molder

i think u all really need stop reply, he not want even show his ingame name...what looser!!!

he must be a looser to say warmen cheats, warmen is one of the most legit people in this game probley and actually has skill compared to this idiot... and if u think 4 hits between potting is impossible u lack skill, warrior isnt the hardest thing to combo with.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast