Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Ready2Cheat

This is a discussion on Ready2Cheat within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maybe.. but after this post any ready2die block me with scream.....
Page: 8

stregafes

maybe.. but after this post any ready2die block me with scream..

Banned

blah blah blah kid, just go away pls, ur making of fool of yourself, it's quite entertaining but is getting to be quite annoying. so pls, spare yourself any more embarassment and /log_out ko4life pls ok?

garfieldbr

i dont remember if nireas can hit me like this
    but he always look for me
    ps: i dont think warmen will try use any cheap if he have a charater like this
    and flipin if u dont want this guy talking bs... leave him, like u leave a boring kid.

btw, ur 70+ and u only have 3.6k hp unbuffed? u clearly are a noob ok bb.[/b]
    That is my warrior with my items and idk iff the hp is that bad i can tell you all the items on that char and i bet he still keept all the items. He wears roc +0 , diamond ring +0, glass belt +0, lupus pendant +2, warrior earring +0 and opal earring +1, a shell set +7 except the pads +8 and a hell breaker +7 and the char is 70 . All the items we're mine or my clans and now his due to his hacking / scamming talents. So leave him live in his idiotic world.

DeaflySilence

this's only a game :unsure:

ApocalypseDawn

for sexy...

are u not able to quote?

lol..

my sign is one of the best song of "Sentenced" a metal group.. The song is "Vengeance is mine"

wtf u need?

stregafes

LOL why i have to leave? this is a forum i cant talk about my problem? When someone talk about cheat u called "PRO-Gamer" only attack and write noob... Always same reply bla bla bla bla bla CHEATER IDIOT NOLIFER STFU

Daumuie
    That is my warrior with my items and idk iff the hp is that bad i can tell you all the items on that char and i bet he still keept all the items. He wears roc +0 , diamond ring +0, glass belt +0, lupus pendant +2, warrior earring +0 and opal earring +1, a shell set +7 except the pads +8 and a hell breaker +7 and the char is 70 . All the items we're mine or my clans and now his due to his hacking / scamming talents. So leave him live in his idiotic world.

Are u sure? equip this items and write me how much hp do u have!

stregafes

shut up you rumenian hobo

and the noob turns racial and cant even spell the countries name right, how pathetic

stregafes

shut up babashopper brasilian u dont know a shit bout ko

stregafes

and the noob turns racial and cant even spell the countries name right, how pathetic[/b]
    The only racial in this post are Ready2Die.. look the post in 2 or 3 page! so shut up cunt

Banned

shut up you rumenian hobo

shut up babashopper brasilian u dont know a shit bout ko[/b]

that's not being racist? u just like pointing out what ethnicity they are? and beck isn't brasilian for one, so u makin brasilian's look bad.

stregafes

that's not being racist? u just like pointing out what ethnicity they are? and beck isn't brasilian for one, so u makin brasilian's look bad.[/b]
    writing someone's nationality is racism? go to school pls

You're the only cunt on this topic, you should fuck off anyways. Iff you really want to see that you're a noob tell me i'll get access to an account and own you anytime. Btw you're so stupid i even know your in game name since you name changed and my clan leader had some pots in mail from me rofl. Btw it's romanian not rumenian. And beck is from Australia iff your stupid turk brain does not work anymore.

stregafes

You're the only cunt on this topic, you should fuck off anyways. Iff you really want to see that you're a noob tell me i'll get access to an account and own you anytime. Btw you're so stupid i even know your in game name since you name changed and my clan leader had some pots in mail from me rofl. Btw it's romanian not rumenian. And beck is from Australia iff your stupid turk brain does not work anymore.[/b]
    ahah only u play this game! ahahahah lol AHAHAHHAH the post is for Garfield noob!!!!!! NOOBBBBBB!!!!! pls STFU and go away cheater! Trade account is illegal exp ur char noob dont buy other char!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast