Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Ready2Cheat

This is a discussion on Ready2Cheat within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ahah only u play this game! ahahahah lol AHAHAHHAH the post is for Garfield noob!!!!!! NOOBBBBBB!!!!! pls STFU and go ...
Page: 9

ahah only u play this game! ahahahah lol AHAHAHHAH the post is for Garfield noob!!!!!! NOOBBBBBB!!!!! pls STFU and go away cheater! Trade account is illegal exp ur char noob dont buy other char![/b]
    Thanks for admiting that you scammed my account and items. I hope you enjoy that char and die young but i bet your old already. Now go and die cunt. Lol and you got the guts to acuse people that cheat after you scammed my account , nice guy.

stregafes

Thanks for admiting that you scammed my account and items. I hope you enjoy that char and die young but i bet your old already. Now go and die cunt. Lol and you got the guts to acuse people that cheat after you scammed my account , nice guy.[/b]
    LOL where i've admiting scamm? i've write only u play this game? only u can have this stats(if it is the same)? lol u are sleeping i've write trade account is illegal do u know?

writing someone's nationality is racism? go to school pls[/b]
    in the context you chose to write someones nationality it is racism, why else would u say "rumenian hobo" otherwise when u could have just said hobo and gotten the same message through?

garfieldbr

ahah only u play this game! ahahahah lol AHAHAHHAH the post is for Garfield noob!!!!!! NOOBBBBBB!!!!! pls STFU and go away cheater! Trade account is illegal exp ur char noob dont buy other char![/b]
    1- i never need buy anything for usd... my premium kc items charaters all bought by trades and coins...
    2- what ur in game nick? why u dont ask here? i dont have nothing to hide and you?
    3- if ur charater is scammed hacked etc i dont care... i just dont like kids like you make a stupid topic like this, thinking anything will change in cz, if u see any cheater or other thing just go www.knightonlineworld.com log ur acc submit a ticket prove to gms and who use cheater will be banned.
    and last u need think before ask shit. u dont have control of nothing here u ask bs and think others will do anything for help you or bann others.

you need help dude...
    you need friends
    you need talk with some1
    you need a girlfriend or boyfriend
    well you need a life...

stregafes

1- i never need buy anything for usd... my premium kc items charaters all bought by trades and coins...
    2- what ur in game nick? why u dont ask here? i dont have nothing to hide and you?
    3- if ur charater is scammed hacked etc i dont care... i just dont like kids like you make a stupid topic like this, thinking anything will change in cz, if u see any cheater or other thing just go www.knightonlineworld.com log ur acc submit a ticket prove to gms and who use cheater will be banned.
    and last u need think before ask shit. u dont have control of nothing here u ask bs and think others will do anything for help you or bann others.

you need help dude...
    you need friends
    you need talk with some1
    you need a girlfriend or boyfriend
    well you need a life...[/b]
    Where do u reply? this post is not for u :S

1- i'm not nolifer how u are
    2- i have good friend
    3- u dont know Gigi D'agostino lol

garfieldbr

Where do u reply? this post is not for u :S

1- i'm not nolifer how u are
    2- i have good friend
    3- u dont know Gigi D'agostino lol[/b]
    when u ask my name is for me...
    u have good friend? well nice but dont looks.
    u have life? dont looks also...
    i have my life and i play ko when dont have nothing to do
    and about gigi d'agostino i hear one or other music i'm not a old fan of gigi d'agostino and it dont matter here.

mustnt have a life, every time i check to see what bullshit he has written he is near always viewing this topic. some life u have there...

mustnt have a life, every time i check to see what bullshit he has written he is near always viewing this topic. some life u have there...[/b]
    Haha. Ofcourse he has a life , this topic is his life. Btw garfield scammers dont show their in game names. And when you quote me iff you got any knowledge of english language and you read carefuly what you've wrote you will see that you owned yourself and admited you scammed my char. Anyways go fuck yourself your probably a faggot who like's dick's so fuck off from this forums since mod's are to busy to see what bullshit you post in here.

stregafes

Haha. Ofcourse he has a life , this topic is his life. Btw garfield scammers dont show their in game names. And when you quote me iff you got any knowledge of english language and you read carefuly what you've wrote you will see that you owned yourself and admited you scammed my char. Anyways go fuck yourself your probably a faggot who like's dick's so fuck off from this forums since mod's are to busy to see what bullshit you post in here.[/b]
    lol dont need reply u talk alone maybe u are drunk go to sleep

Banned

lol dont need reply u talk alone maybe u are drunk go to sleep[/b]
    and u have yet to post one useful thing in a topic you created. you claim a whole clan cheats "ready2cheat" that would describe the whole clan. you show no evidence of it. you flame other players because they are better than you, and you attempt to flame ppl "intelligently" which is not working at all little guy. now let me ask you, what's so hard about showing your ingame name? scared to show something? embarassed about something? w/e the reason may be, this is not a hacker community so it's not like some1 will hack ur noob acct.

Priestontale

useless topic

Sh11t

useless topic[/b]
    yup

and u have yet to post one useful thing in a topic you created. you claim a whole clan cheats "ready2cheat" that would describe the whole clan. you show no evidence of it. you flame other players because they are better than you, and you attempt to flame ppl "intelligently" which is not working at all little guy. now let me ask you, what's so hard about showing your ingame name? scared to show something? embarassed about something? w/e the reason may be, this is not a hacker community so it's not like some1 will hack ur noob acct.[/b]
    Its hard to show your name on a forum when you know you hack or scam people's accounts.

:::Wendigo:::

back to topic pls...

Ready2Die... all cheaters/duppers

kthxbye

ps: Ratnik is gay

stregafes

Its hard to show your name on a forum when you know you hack or scam people's accounts.[/b]
    Give me ur old name so i can write it and u can call me hacker.. i dont write my ingame name ... So i can fraps without problem

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast