Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Ready2Die

This is a discussion on Ready2Die within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thats regular sin skills spike or trust dont see nothin not legit there :S...
Page: 2

Thats regular sin skills spike or trust dont see nothin not legit there :S

Thats regular sin skills spike or trust dont see nothin not legit there :S[/b]

yes but what is he spiking or "trusting" ON

Kik0

yes but what is he spiking or "trusting" ON[/b]
    Well, it's already been established it was during a period of high lag, he could be attacking a hobgoblin on the other side of the room, shitty netcode and client-side prediction cause this type of thing all the time.

jolik

i exp with beep gay every day on ds and i know mightymouse for 2 years or more, he just name changed, we both start exping on goblins long time ago

Hawk.

...what a waste of time making this post. if you would remember a couple patchs ago when a rogue with daggers KOXP they do animation of pulling back a bow. Learn what your talking about before you post fake shit.

Tekton your the biggest pussie that i ever saw on Ares. Your running and hidding behing your clannies every time someone chase's you. :lol:

yes but what is he spiking or "trusting" ON[/b]
    Thats only normal lagg by k2
    I saw that in internet cafe, friend was atacking dts normal near him while on my screen he was like 20m from that dts.
    So its normal K2 laggs ftw

Banned Senior Member

I know em both , and both of em changed their names ... they are legit

I am so sick of people accusing others of cheating with out legitimate proof. This RePORT SUBJECT is totally out of hand. Last night a scum bag by the name of ASIKURT put a report subject on our whole party including me.

Who are these childish people that keep abusing this game; I am so sick of these type that think every thing is a big joke. They are so jealous of the players that have worked hard to be in thier current position.

There it is READY2DIE do not need cheats we are the best clan in the game because we worked hard

Your loyal servant to READY2DIE

Warmen

StartPraying

There it is READY2DIE do not need cheats we are the best clan in the game because we worked hard[/b]
    no....just no

Priestontale

I am so sick of people accusing others of cheating with out legitimate proof. This RePORT SUBJECT is totally out of hand. Last night a scum bag by the name of ASIKURT put a report subject on our whole party including me.

Who are these childish people that keep abusing this game; I am so sick of these type that think every thing is a big joke. They are so jealous of the players that have worked hard to be in thier current position.

There it is READY2DIE do not need cheats we are the best clan in the game because we worked hard

Your loyal servant to READY2DIE

Warmen[/b]
    \

+1 to that.. Look at all the other top ranked clans.

ORC.... enough said.

LifeStyle

nah i dont believe this shit,
    1. The animation of an assasin shooting arrows looks alot more diffrent ( this looks just like a regular attack)
    2. Ready2Die is 1 of the most legit clan i know
    [/b]
    1. after they shot arrows on a monster with daggers, they use to do an animation like normal dagger attack with "r".
    2. look at his boots (dont wanna say theyre duped... )

Ofc I wanted to fraps them... but i logged in there so I didnt have something game cam like on. I logged in, spawned and saw them... Jeep shot arrows with his daggers and mighty had a bow... but he towned very fast so i couldnt catch him exactely while shooting with arrwos but I am 100%ly sure I saw his arrows. And yea they got dc, they didnt town... sure... so why the hell could I still pm him after he was gone? Just keep them in your clan... just dont get wondered if they never join any clan party and never seem to be doin the same xp like you while they are lvlin fast as hell...

Its up to u what u think about these durgadurgas...

2. look at his boots (dont wanna say theyre duped... )[/b]
    how can u tell wut kinda boots he is wearing , its valkrie armor

sexynoodles

how can u tell wut kinda boots he is wearing , its valkrie armor[/b]
    enough said

try to learn the game a little more before accusing other people doing something they didnt do.

LifeStyle

enough said

try to learn the game a little more before accusing other people doing something they didnt do.[/b]
    you should know whose boots i am talkin about... nevertheless... i dont wanna tell bad things completely senceless about a top clan like r2d but its just too sad that "top" ppl like this can get themselfes from 70 to 80... whats the point of using koxp in such a lvl ? :angry:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast