Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Ready2Die

This is a discussion on Ready2Die within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok guys dont argue with him. please. he has heard anything and everything about everybody. we can get away with ...
Page: 5

Banned

ok guys dont argue with him. please. he has heard anything and everything about everybody. we can get away with anything.

i personally wouldnt wanna 1v1 you. you own me. if i beat you, i automatically become a duper or cheater or god knows what comes up next. you should nation transfer and join symbiosis.

speaking of which, you guys do have a lot in common. talk shit without the ability of backing your own pathetic self up.[/b]
    and what&#39;s the bad thing about symbiosis? and if you beat some1 ur a duper and a cheater? so, u can only win by duping and cheating? hmm wow sad to hear, <_<

sexynoodles

wow. ignorance has overrun this topic.

until mike becomes the playmate of the year and flip graduates from state clown university of florida, i should probably stop duping/cheating since everyone is hearing about us. ( just in case you didnt realize, i was being ironic. )

Banned

how about babashop?

i remember you lost to dpierre and try to cover your items. we can see your shards and shells rebirthed +5. just admit the guy is good lol

Banned

how about babashop?

i remember you lost to dpierre and try to cover your items. we can see your shards and shells rebirthed +5. just admit the guy is good lol[/b]
    ding ding we have a winner, and sexynoodles, if u didn&#39;t notice, there was irony in mine to mr big shot uber leet ko player

i don&#39;t lose to anyone in cz 1v1, i obviously arrow shower hack with my daggers while running, isn&#39;t that clear?

on a serious note, i have not lost 1v1 to any sin i&#39;ve fought

Mike_Miller

i have never got any message from you or remember seeing you. I would be more than happy to 1v1 you but back to R2d where is this proof of them duping? or is there any proof at all?[/b]
    im there i try to lvl mostly but im out there and i&#39;ve msged you five time once so dont act like i didnt. proof of dupe i dont have and i told you that five times and it will be very hard for anyone to get proof of anyone dupeing. be to hard to provid proof. if your from r2d and you dont dupe sry yo.

ohh ok first only kloud dupes now we all dupe u are a really funny guy, also about 1 v 1 i asked if u wanted and where, u just not run up to my party expect we 1 v 1 when u want.

u think we dupe? fine i dont care, u think i paid money for items on this char? fine , as long as i know the truth. and believe me there not even close to the storys u make up.

i find it always so funny when some clan is highranked ppl always accuse ALL the members for stuff they never did(dupe,cheat etc.)
    p.s
    if u still want that 1 v 1 say a place and i be there[/b]
    no r2d or kloud or you dupe then 1vs1 i own you easy next time in cz ill msg you then jump you serveral times i dont hate on anyone bro. look at me man i got the life bro. go quote 1st post and show me where i call you a "baba shoper" or "you spent 5k on your account". to be honest i spend money on mine. i buy scrolls, ncs, etc... its a hobbie for some and as long as you dont go over board your fine and if its your money... why would i call you a looser for having money...

your as stupid as you type, or may be a sad fat short kid with no friends... what evr the reason i can post what ever i want.

not stupid enought to come out and try to 1vs1 you again after know what kinda of a sissy you and your clannies are. i just keep giving nps?? is that how you guys got them, scamming??? lol.
    wow. ignorance has overrun this topic.

until mike becomes the playmate of the year and flip graduates from state clown university of florida, i should probably stop duping/cheating since everyone is hearing about us. ( just in case you didnt realize, i was being ironic. )[/b]
    this is a funny statement? or are you a woman who reads playgirl... state clown university of florida... wtf are you serious? let me guess 18-25 in collage??? still a looser...

if you dont dupe read the post above and its says sry to some and if you dont accept stfu and post something stupid like this agian...

mike_miller ...... you aren&#39;t "all there" are you? You are the biggest hypocritical mongoloid i&#39;ve ever seen. Refrain from typing, please.

Mike_Miller

mike_miller ...... you aren&#39;t "all there" are you? You are the biggest hypocritical mongoloid i&#39;ve ever seen. Refrain from typing, please.[/b]
    hypoctiyical is to be objective of someone else for doing the same thing i am doing...

are you 12?

let me get you guys back to earth this topic is not here to b1tch on each other cuz of babashoping cheating or if hes a dumpass etc.
    we are here b/c some ppl think R2D got two KOXPER in theyr clan, I know what I have to think after I saw thes guy merchanting 200BUS...
    slm

although i don&#39;t "collect" bus, when i need i just buy from charon, you make it sound like it&#39;s hard to have 200bus. Buy -> resell? it went from koxping to duping to babashopping. you&#39;re all pathetic. Jealousy is such a pain.

nah i dont believe this shit,
    1. The animation of an assasin shooting arrows looks alot more diffrent ( this looks just like a regular attack)
    2. Ready2Die is 1 of the most legit clan i know
    [/b]

both are of an archer koxping, and doesn&#39;t that 2nd one look awfully similar?

Banned

ummm, curly i got 1 word for this, PWND!

and how&#39;s recognizethis doing nowadays? i was in GoodGunz before it got disbanded

although i don&#39;t "collect" bus, when i need i just buy from charon, you make it sound like it&#39;s hard to have 200bus. Buy -> resell? it went from koxping to duping to babashopping. you&#39;re all pathetic. Jealousy is such a pain.[/b]
    and you buy them from?
    charon in mora? they cost 2.6xx mil there
    charon in abbys? they cost 2.4mil there so you would resell them w/o getting + coins
    from turkish dupers who sells 9999BUS for 1.5mil?
    collecting from lvling? strange that you have excapt 200then and btw in 2hours you may get 1bus if some1 loot whole time and I gues you never upgrade right?
    so pls explain me where you BUY AND RESELL them

nordfront, you are confused. I am not m1ghtymouse, i&#39;m beepbeep. I was telling you what I do, i have no idea what he does =\.

sexynoodles

how about babashop?

i remember you lost to dpierre and try to cover your items. we can see your shards and shells rebirthed +5. just admit the guy is good lol[/b]
    who are you talking about?

ding ding we have a winner, and sexynoodles, if u didn&#39;t notice, there was irony in mine to mr big shot uber leet ko player [/b]
    ok, maybe before you start all this flaming bullshit, you should learn how to read. i was talking to mike miller all this time, all of a sudden you out of nowhere broke the ice and started dancing with your pathetic "irony" for attention. whats all this?

and let me get a fact straight. a lot of our clan members used to be very good friends with symbiosis members. and we played together once in a while as well if i remember correctly. but everything changed right after we took over the castle, maybe the time line isnt exactly accurate, but what the hell happened? you guys just started saying to yourselves, hey why dont we find some condoms, wrap them around our necks and act like a dick to those guys. things got worse when we posted one of our videos on this forum, which wasnt purposefully meant to be a show-off, AT ALL. the great lotusflower decided to disrespect our whole clan for the attention of symbiosis. our whole clan voted your clan leader for king because of the turkish kingship crisis, and what did we get? more flames. now its like the worst of all times, no matter where we go, there is a kid name FLIP making useless comments. and in game. lotusflower. what are you guys trying to do? im really confused here. trying to fight us? nooooo. wait 1 month, we are farming lvling right now, r2d is a pk clan. somebody help me out here.

back to the topic, this is a post where someone is complaining about our clan member violating rules.
    so do me a favor. ask yourself a question. were you there when it happened? no! then get off this post.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast