Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Ready2Die

This is a discussion on Ready2Die within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k guys i normaly never respond on shit like this but i am mightymouse i am high level archer and ...
Page: 6

biteme

k guys i normaly never respond on shit like this but i am mightymouse i am high level archer and sorry i do more damage than all you pussy
    i hear like 4 times a day i koxp
    now you guys talk about bus
    k i have at this moment maybe 500 bus
    what must you do when youhave 500M sold to much everytime you come back
    if you cant store and wanne pk what than
    you buy shit like bus
    cause store easy
    so all you faggets just shut up or i bend you over and butter you're muffin
    FAGGETS

poiz3n5

beepbeep is a combo hacker too lol she hits like like 10 times b4 my pot cast

Blancanieves

im kosper priest
    flame me

thanks for the compliment but since when am I a 'she'? xD

edit: and lol <3 mighty

nordfront, you are confused. I am not m1ghtymouse, i&#39;m beepbeep. I was telling you what I do, i have no idea what he does =\.[/b]
    sry didnt know ^^

k guys i normaly never respond on shit like this but i am mightymouse i am high level archer and sorry i do more damage than all you pussy
    i hear like 4 times a day i koxp
    now you guys talk about bus
    k i have at this moment maybe 500 bus
    what must you do when youhave 500M sold to much everytime you come back
    if you cant store and wanne pk what than
    you buy shit like bus
    cause store easy
    so all you faggets just shut up or i bend you over and butter you&#39;re muffin
    FAGGETS[/b]
    if you do more dmg then me you use a IB +21 and be grayhawk
    for me its just strange that
    .) some1 saw you koxping in abbys
    .) you sell 200bus and say you "store" your money in BUS... seriously I nevere heard that anybody store his money in BUS.. rofl
    now calculate..

biteme

sry didnt know ^^
    if you do more dmg then me you use a IB +21 and be grayhawk
    for me its just strange that
    .) some1 saw you koxping in abbys
    .) you sell 200bus and say you "store" your money in BUS... seriously I nevere heard that anybody store his money in BUS.. rofl
    now calculate..[/b]
    1 thing i have to say to you
    STAY AWAY FROM LITTLE BOYS PEDO
    you suck so much it hurts get a life and find something to wank on

Banned

1 thing i have to say to you
    STAY AWAY FROM LITTLE BOYS PEDO
    you suck so much it hurts get a life and find something to wank on[/b]
    u don&#39;t make 1 bit of sense, how does him noticing some1 selling 200bus make him a pedo? and how does that make him suck? and "you suck so much it hurts" it hurts you? i&#39;m not understanding your grammar there mousie boy. were you abused as a child? or are you still a child? <_<

you know flippin, it&#39;s not good to try to act "smarter" then someone else on the internet, and insult their grammar, especially when you abbreviate three letter words.

I think we got a new atraction on this forum, the first time some1 used the word PEDO here. now noobi is going famous

alon his reaction shows that he is a very very very retarded noob and for sure he got a very sad life to
    if I would have to descripe some one who need to cheat in a game I would use the words a line above, witch brings me to send a question to mightymouse: " do you can use speedhack on the new koxp version? "

poiz3n5

idk, but beepbeep is a hacker or some shit... only sin who hits me like 6 times b4 my pot can cast.. and always seems to be 3x faster then most LFing sings

:MOLDER:

<3 all !!

Mike_Miller

those ss look the same... i think r2d got caught koxping. and the bus thing lol. he got caught let him live it bro. just cause he is clannie you cant protect him if he is a cheat it just makes you look bad bro. but shitty for r2d even after that video... now everyone knows why you you guys own lol joke. but seriously shitty to happen but dont protect him, he cheats and should be treated as a cheater man.

Banned

you know flippin, it&#39;s not good to try to act "smarter" then someone else on the internet, and insult their grammar, especially when you abbreviate three letter words.[/b]
    just makes typing that much faster...i mean why not use a 1 instead of one etc....

it&#39;s no problem, but when you&#39;re insulting someones intelligence, then it&#39;s a bit odd

Banned

it&#39;s no problem, but when you&#39;re insulting someones intelligence, then it&#39;s a bit odd [/b]
    ah but there is a big problem here, how am i to insult the intelligence that you lack?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast