Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Ready2Die

This is a discussion on Ready2Die within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Actually, this is a terrible attempt to try and start shit. M1ghty was killing hobgobs for a noob priest we ...
Page: 7

Actually, this is a terrible attempt to try and start shit. M1ghty was killing hobgobs for a noob priest we had to finish the quest for them, and I was running around killing the ones i could melee to make it faster. We never towned, we both DC'D and it was when a1 had that lagspike or whatever it was that killed enough of our clannies.
    EDIT: btw, I am beepbeep. And you wanna see where i "lvl and koxp" ? please, come to check DS on a1/a2/a3 regularly, you'll find me there almost all the time.

2nd EDIT: Oh, and another edit, you really think I don't know how to log to abyss on a2 and a3? You REALLY think I would be so retarded to KOXP with DAGGERS? on a1? rofllllll. you're really retarded =([/b]

how do u get to abyss on a2 and a3 ? i dunno

u go to dragon cave and log of i think a lot of people do it, and its not really cheating

the pic still doesnt convince me that they r using koxp

sucky noobs trying to prove shit

snoppskott

<3 all !![/b]
    <3

@sexynoodles pls stop using "all symbiosis" 1.) i don´t know you?! i think ! 2.) I like alot of people in R2D 3.) Only dislike 1 very strongly. 4.) And guess what!?.. Im in symbiosis. 5.) end

@topic. no comment except> Often a screenshot those NOT say much more then thousand words.(fraps>video and comments can be made.)

Misterlabalaba

trust me symbiosis isnt as fat geared as people think.
    I still use quest item from time to time to get undying for example

All I have to say about this is, I LOOK SEXY IN DIAPERS!!!

And the pictures dont show enough..Atleast not for me to start thinking something fishy is going on.

peace y´all see you at DS spot later tonight

sexynoodles

<3
    @sexynoodles pls stop using "all symbiosis" 1.) i don´t know you?! i think ! 2.) I like alot of people in R2D 3.) Only dislike 1 very strongly. 4.) And guess what!?.. Im in symbiosis. 5.) end

@topic. no comment except> Often a screenshot those NOT say much more then thousand words.(fraps>video and comments can be made.)[/b]
    i DO NOT want to point at all symbiosis member just as much as how much i hate to be as a part of this flame war. some arrogant people in your clan started disrespecting our clan with 1 simple matter that they assume which was symbiosis is so much better than R2D because we are just a bunch of skillless cheater/duper/babashoppers. and it went on and on. just as i said before in this thread, we did not start all this. we all have friends in symbiosis, its just some of your clannies just decided to not give a damn. R2D, however, will not tolerate such disrespect. i tried ignoring them, didnt work. tried to work with them, didnt work. tried to work this out in a hard way, guess what!?.. didnt work. i sincerely apologize for any disrespect i may have shown to the nice guys in your clan, but to those troublemakers, if you think you are all that, start acting like a man and prove to us how good you actually are. otherwise, hide in your xp/farming mode and go fuck yourselves.

oh, and dont even bother replying, because until whenever you guys decide to grow 2 testicles, this bullshit is just going to be between you and your assholes.

Mike_Miller

^^^thats so <3<3<3, keepign it real^^^

that niquas or something guy how is he spam minor-ing himself? he is warrior and was wiht a rouge but rouge comboing me... maybe rouge spam minor combo me then back to spam back and forth, both from r2d.... was good shit thought.

but tried to 1vs1 him as well... no love.

gues who is orc ...
    his name starts with beep and ends with jeep

Banned

i DO NOT want to point at all symbiosis member just as much as how much i hate to be as a part of this flame war. some arrogant people in your clan started disrespecting our clan with 1 simple matter that they assume which was symbiosis is so much better than R2D because we are just a bunch of skillless cheater/duper/babashoppers. and it went on and on. just as i said before in this thread, we did not start all this. we all have friends in symbiosis, its just some of your clannies just decided to not give a damn. R2D, however, will not tolerate such disrespect. i tried ignoring them, didnt work. tried to work with them, didnt work. tried to work this out in a hard way, guess what!?.. didnt work. i sincerely apologize for any disrespect i may have shown to the nice guys in your clan, but to those troublemakers, if you think you are all that, start acting like a man and prove to us how good you actually are. otherwise, hide in your xp/farming mode and go fuck yourselves.

oh, and dont even bother replying, because until whenever you guys decide to grow 2 testicles, this bullshit is just going to be between you and your assholes.[/b]
    now why doesn&#39;t ur clan do anything do deserve respect? what&#39;s that old saying again? Respect is given to whom respect is earned? is that it? Maybe if ur clan, not all of em but some, would quit being assholes to everyone on ares and not being dickheads about everything maybe u guys won&#39;t be disliked.

And guess what? we&#39;re not "hiding" in xp/farm it&#39;s called trying to keep up with the turks who fuck up this game everytime we turn around. why do you think at the start of rofd everyone xp&#39;d? becuz they wanted 70+, it&#39;s simple. so guess what we&#39;re doing, we&#39;re going for 75+ so that we can pk easier and farm easier. lvls mean a lot now and gear just as important. So that&#39;s why we&#39;re farming and xp&#39;ing most of the time. This game was created for the pvp part of it not the xp and farm. But to be successful in pk u need to xp and farm a lot, not buy stuff off ebay or from some1 or a gm. So noodles why don&#39;t u take ur fatass ego and go fuck urself with it. And grow some ballz while ur at it cause you obviously have none if all you can do if flame a clan that EARNS EVERYTHING THEY HAVE LEGITLY.

Kik0

You&#39;re an asshole yourself most of the time flip.

snoppskott

You&#39;re an asshole yourself most of the time flip.[/b]

Hm.. didn´t you play in rising force? what character?! Maybe i´m way off! xD

Kik0

Yes, yes I did... charname is kikosuave, I just have such fond memories of flip in ally chat x.x

Banned

hmm, sry to tell you i don&#39;t have fond memories of you. I&#39;m glad u guys aren&#39;t our ally anymore as our current one is a lot better, they are organized, know what they&#39;re doing, and they&#39;re not kids either

Kik0

Sorry to see you don&#39;t recognise sarcasm when you see it. And being honest I don&#39;t really care what you think about RF, because you have a low opinion of pretty much everyone but yourself.

Banned

no, i respect lots of ppl, i just don&#39;t respect clans that allow babashopping and cheating, which is why i didn&#39;t respect ur clan at all.

Kik0

*And* Cheating... a little fast and loose with the accusations are we not? Babashopping, well... I&#39;m not gonna deny that more than a few of the players in RF bought and sold items for USD. But the cheating part I&#39;m not gonna let slide without you providing proof.

While Symbiosis as a clan were a good ally to have, I never liked you and your percieved superiority for not using usd Flip. I never spent a penny on any of my items, but I never think of myself as better than anyone else because of that.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast