Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Ready2Die

This is a discussion on Ready2Die within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ya, remember that christmas event bug? a few guys in ur clan used it very well.....and i find it hilarious ...
Page: 8

Banned

Ya, remember that christmas event bug? a few guys in ur clan used it very well.....and i find it hilarious that ur whole clan basically quits once the alliance broke....i also don't place myself higher than others becuz i don't babashop, i just simply think they're stupid for wasting money on a few pixels

Kik0

Oh, the christmas bug thing, well you got me there, especially with all that proof you provided Likewise I find it hilarious that you think the alliance breaking was the reason for most of the people quitting. After Ramy, nukka and shayne lost all the stuff, they decided they were done with KO and due to the fact that most of the people in the clan wanted to keep playing together, they went with them to WoW so they could continue playing as a clan.

And don't try and give me that bullshit about not placing yourself higher, the comments you make are nothing but pure derision.

Kik0

Laugh all you want, I'm sure they don't really care anymore neither do I since they've all switched to WoW and the clan is effectively, dead.

Banned

if i was them i wouldn't laugh, i know if i bought something for a few hundred dollars i'd be pretty pissed if it just got "deleted".

Kik0

Never said they were laughing, I just said they didn't care anymore, they made that money back and more by trading ingame and selling GBs anyway. Last I heard they were still up money despite losing all those items and when they get around to cashing out the rest of their items and the accounts themselves they'll have a nice wedge of cash.

I am orc for a few different reasons, one of which is to beat the shit talking newbs in symbiosis which i have done fairly easily. anything else you'd like to say?

I am orc for a few different reasons, one of which is to beat the shit talking newbs in symbiosis which i have done fairly easily. anything else you'd like to say?[/b]
    yes 2 things

nr.1 i was so fuking afraid as i saw you OMFG
    http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/9...4175424vf5.jpg
    yes I just met him one time in cz and he runed like a pussy :x

nr.2 koxping in ares2 abbys istn secure to I heard radical often bug serverants there

Banned

I am orc for a few different reasons, one of which is to beat the shit talking newbs in symbiosis which i have done fairly easily. anything else you'd like to say?[/b]

funny you've never killed me and guess what, if i was still bp, i'd rape ur ass all day mr big shot

snoppskott

shit talking newbs then i guess you mean nordfront and flip.(or?)

Nordfront (see SS?!)
    Flip exp mode. So killing him in CZ when he not enter cz is cool! How you do that?

Oh well.. Next time us the players nick your are calling "shit talking newbs" instead of using the name "symbiosis". Then i would be grateful! ty

i didn't know fighting parties debuffied was smart, i'll remember that next time though! And i'll 1v1 you anytime, and don't worry i've already prepared myself for the "omg cheater babashopper hacker omfg" when you lose.

edit: I didn't feel like listing 1/2 of symbiosis, sorry

Banned

do you even know half of the clan u were in for 1 day? and i wouldn't say cheater hacker omg babashoper IF i lost. but i'm int now, so ya that wouldn't work out well, and are you one that cries about duffs in 1v1? after all it is just a skill and if priest can't duff, then why should u have spike or wolf? just another skill

useless

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678