Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ReaLunReal - Girakon

This is a discussion on ReaLunReal - Girakon within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'm sorry, but i've had enough. those fukers have been np buggin for a few month now. and nothing have ...
Page: 1

iiason

i'm sorry, but i've had enough.

those fukers have been np buggin for a few month now. and nothing have been done.

we've talked to GM...but they get busy.

SO, IF U PLAY ON GIRAKON, AND U SEE A GM ON.

PLZ PM THEM AND TELL THEM ABOUT THIS MATTER.

i'm just sik of fukers np bugging, and denying me, ma fukin glowing armand.

THANKS NIGGAS.

<3

Delicious

human sides np buggers got bannad and some quited np bugging and just donated seems like orc side still got the cheaters activ ;x whats the names on em?

iiason

human sides np buggers got bannad and some quited np bugging and just donated seems like orc side still got the cheaters activ ;x whats the names on em?[/b]
    not sure bout the orcs.

but they still got np buggers. trust me, they are not 5th...without the np buggers.

ooo

u only complain when they are in your way of getting glowy armband. they been there fora while now and all knwo they buging it but howcome u dont complain before? oh noooooo

iiason

u only complain when they are in your way of getting glowy armband. they been there fora while now and all knwo they buging it but howcome u dont complain before? oh noooooo[/b]
    y are u here trying to start a flame?

sorry, /fail. if u have nothing intellegent to contribute, please just don&#39;t talk at all. but if u are really bored, and want to talk shit, feel free, i can&#39;t stop u been an idiot.

we&#39;ve been talkin bout them for a while now in vent. however, as they are in our way of gettin our armband, it&#39;s pushed me over the line.

Banned

u only complain when they are in your way of getting glowy armband. they been there fora while now and all knwo they buging it but howcome u dont complain before? oh noooooo[/b]
    h34r:

wow u are soooo smart u deserve a cookie

Clan ReaLunReal np transfer

Delicious

yea jackdaniels is kerbala or what ever he&#39;s name was that got [H] in a few days and he didnt even have monthly M b4 he got it so ;x or he first got [Nazi] then [H] such a fag all the np buggers is in that clan -.- or atleast most off em

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

they NP transfer in BF... not NP bug becus NP bug don&#39;t give ladder point, no?

they occupied top of human ladder chart for entire month, all of them...

but haven&#39;t seen any on it anymore since BF closed down

Banned

they NP transfer in BF... not NP bug becus NP bug don&#39;t give ladder point, no?[/b]
    i lol&#39;d.

Kreeden

What&#39;s everyone&#39;s big thing with glowing arm bands? Yes I realize there are buggers who took it, but what does it matter? Is it going to ruin the whole game if you don&#39;t have that little glow? People forget what this game&#39;s about. Definitely not just to have a glowy arm band.

Take it easy man.

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

NP bugging don&#39;t give ladder points..... yet they always occupying top of ladder chart months ago

definitely NP tranfer

i lol&#39;d.[/b]
    sometimes ppl just don&#39;t get it... your one of them

Banned

NP bugging don&#39;t give ladder points..... yet they always occupying top of ladder chart months ago

definitely NP tranfer
    sometimes ppl just don&#39;t get it... your one of them[/b]
    ladder points dont make you pass onto others clan rankings.

sometimes ppl just don&#39;t get it... your one of them
    and pls stop trying to be smart, cuz your not.

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

wow ur dumb as fuk.... ladder makes u pass in ladder chart.... which they clearly were doing last month

meaning they NP transfer.... not NP bug like everyone is stating, im trying point sumthing out but ur too dumb to think before u post

do all people from 3rd worlds always think inside the box??? try think outside for once

Banned

wow ur dumb as fuk.... ladder makes u pass in ladder chart.... which they clearly were doing last month

meaning they NP transfer.... not NP bug like everyone is stating, im trying point sumthing out but ur too dumb to think before u post
    do all people from 3rd worlds always think inside the box??? try think outside for once[/b]
    not gonna bother replying to your childish and racist comments, 3rd world country? oh i know you can do better than that. now go take out that stick out of your ass.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast