Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ReaLunReal - Girakon

This is a discussion on ReaLunReal - Girakon within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL this kid seriously either missing a few or has too many chromosomes.... u make urself look so stupid, its ...
Page: 2

>AppleSauce<

LOL this kid seriously either missing a few or has too many chromosomes....

u make urself look so stupid, its hard for me to not make fun of u

try to think outside the box when reading sumthing, maybe then u won't look retarded

Banned

LOL this kid seriously either missing a few or has too many chromosomes....

u make urself look so stupid, its hard for me to not make fun of u

try to think outside the box when reading sumthing, maybe then u won't look retarded[/b]
    stop trolling this goddamn forums kid, jeez, you are so stupid. seriously, gtfo. done spamming, kkbb.

>AppleSauce<

look at ur previous post, ur truly show how simple minded u are, ur very quite dumb...

i see a pattern for u...

1. U come in and try to prove someone wrong
    2. U figure out becus u are quite un-intelligent that u actually didnt prove anything
    3. Figure out that u were wrong, and no longer can back yourself....so u say kkbb
    4. then u come back for more and look more foolish

Banned

What's everyone's big thing with glowing arm bands? Yes I realize there are buggers who took it, but what does it matter? Is it going to ruin the whole game if you don't have that little glow? People forget what this game's about. Definitely not just to have a glowy arm band.

Take it easy man.[/b]

b.c we worked hard for it?
    it matters when they get away with doing this BS?

ur so stupid. Canadians shouldnt be allowed to post bb kreeden

anyways. its wutever.. we r on top of them now. i know gm won't do shit just means we gotta keep killing them in cz / wars =)

Banned

anyways. its wutever.. we r on top of them now. i know gm won't do shit just means we gotta keep killing them in cz / wars =)[/b]
    ss has top5?
    then i might log in...D:

Banned

anyways. its wutever.. we r on top of them now. i know gm won't do shit just means we gotta keep killing them in cz / wars =)[/b]
    F you

Banned

F you [/b]

oki i&#39;m sorry. <3 Canadians

Delicious

anyways. its wutever.. we r on top of them now. i know gm won&#39;t do shit just means we gotta <strike>keep </strike>try killing them in cz / wars =)[/b]
    but you guys cant kill anybody i fixed it so you wont look that stupid :x

iiason

but you guys cant kill anybody i fixed it so you wont look that stupid :x[/b]
    omg!! go away noob. :S but we are bak to top 5 now <3

Delicious

nice but dang we gotta get the buggers banned ;x

ooo

y are u here trying to start a flame?

sorry, /fail. if u have nothing intellegent to contribute, please just don&#39;t talk at all. but if u are really bored, and want to talk shit, feel free, i can&#39;t stop u been an idiot.

we&#39;ve been talkin bout them for a while now in vent. however, as they are in our way of gettin our armband, it&#39;s pushed me over the line.[/b]
    im trying to starting a flame?

im just speaking truth and u cant handle it.

eversince they pop up out of nowhere on human side with PERm X H i already started complain ont he official forum but nobody say shit. if u care so much before u would have said something there or atleast here. now all of a sudden u start making this topic after they got their glowy armband, and u dare to say im starting a flame? les be real okay?

Imhotep

Just get T0pCat to buy some more characters

iiason

im trying to starting a flame?

im just speaking truth and u cant handle it.

eversince they pop up out of nowhere on human side with PERm X H i already started complain ont he official forum but nobody say shit. if u care so much before u would have said something there or atleast here. now all of a sudden u start making this topic after they got their glowy armband, and u dare to say im starting a flame? les be real okay?[/b]
    Lions with a small penis must compensate with a mighty roar.

keep on talkin shit.

yeh, i said ur starting flame. i don&#39;t visit the official forum, not many ppl do.

if u posted here, i would if said something.

y do i care so much now? coz when b4 dat they were below top 10. i don&#39;t take notice of clans that are below that. but then they suddenly popped into top 10, so i started to take notice. and if u ask around, i&#39;ve been inactive for a fair bit, so i didn&#39;t know that they were np buggin, when i started to notice they were, i asked clan members from Vent, and they said they&#39;ve been buggin for a while.

and recently, we&#39;ve been workin hard to get top 5, and bang they all of a sudden doesn another huge NP jump, so i thought i would post it here, a forum, that pplz actually visits.

so if u have nothing positive to contribute, y bother at all? do u enjoy been a flaming dick?

ooo

Lions with a small penis must compensate with a mighty roar.

keep on talkin shit.

yeh, i said ur starting flame. i don&#39;t visit the official forum, not many ppl do.

if u posted here, i would if said something.

y do i care so much now? coz when b4 dat they were below top 10. i don&#39;t take notice of clans that are below that. but then they suddenly popped into top 10, so i started to take notice. and if u ask around, i&#39;ve been inactive for a fair bit, so i didn&#39;t know that they were np buggin, when i started to notice they were, i asked clan members from Vent, and they said they&#39;ve been buggin for a while.

and recently, we&#39;ve been workin hard to get top 5, and bang they all of a sudden doesn another huge NP jump, so i thought i would post it here, a forum, that pplz actually visits.

so if u have nothing positive to contribute, y bother at all? do u enjoy been a flaming dick?[/b]
    i dont care about u nor watever u trying to achieve here, but it just funny to see u make a topic crying about them out of jealousy and hate. get off my dick and i&#39;ll stop posting here k?

GOODLUCK!

bye
    bye

iiason

i dont care about u nor watever u trying to achieve here, but it just funny to see u make a topic crying about them out of jealousy and hate. get off my dick and i&#39;ll stop posting here k?

GOODLUCK!

bye
    bye[/b]
    jealousy of?

i was never on ur dick. thank for the support.

bb

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast