Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

"Rebelde20" celebrity uncensored!

This is a discussion on "Rebelde20" celebrity uncensored! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok,when venqteagoelove was in clan,he scammed venza and then he said was his brother,before this, poka told me he was ...
Page: 2

Reynando

ok,when venqteagoelove was in clan,he scammed venza and then he said was his brother,before this, poka told me he was scammer and he played in same house as rebelde20,so make them both scammers cuz they were 1 right next to each other,then poka said rebelde wasnt scammer,then he scammed again... :unsure:

im lost atm,rebelde pm me and told me he was coming back to game in another warrior name cuz his clan missed him and he was trying to buy some items from me and asking prices for some others...watch out[/b]
    FU your the scammer here !

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...howtopic=122383

(19:41) - rEnzO: ole u there?
    (19:41) Highrollerzz: i'm here don't fuk
    (19:41) - rEnzO: then what sup?
    (19:41) Highrollerzz: or i post all this shit on forums
    (19:42) - rEnzO: what shit? :S
    (19:42) - rEnzO: dun understand bro?
    (19:42) Highrollerzz: i do
    (19:43) - rEnzO: what udo?
    (19:43) - rEnzO: what mean?
    (19:43) Highrollerzz: what mean you will see
    (19:44) - rEnzO: >< i dun understand bro
    (19:44) - rEnzO: que pasa?
    (19:45) - rEnzO: want buy or no?
    (19:45) - rEnzO: duno what u talk :/
    (19:46) Highrollerzz: you see on forum
    (19:48) - rEnzO: about?
    (19:52) - rEnzO: zzzzzz
    (19:52) - rEnzO: i lost the items -.-
    (19:53) Highrollerzz: you&#39;ll see
    (19:53) Highrollerzz: sure
    (19:55) - rEnzO: how this dude can know about we deal -.-
    (19:55) Highrollerzz: quit the bull
    (19:56) - rEnzO: who? :S
    (20:00) - rEnzO: u are phil?
    (20:01) Highrollerzz: i&#39;m the nigga
    (20:02) - rEnzO: the fukkkk ...
    (20:03) - rEnzO: i lost 200$ -.-

Reynando

Sry havvk not you

sexy Owa

O.o

Banned

rofl noob thx for the help ._."[/b]
    was making point of \_/ for rebelde20 cause he sucks as always

Serious good as you say, but it was not like that, they made this for hack to venqtagoellove and lie on the same thing of rebelde20, with help of poka sell the items...

who wants to be good or to be an nica guy?
    Only I am here to speak about it... :huh:[/b]
    point is poka/robby didnt do the scam....he sold the items but he dont know they are scammed so he has no blame here....just stupid rebelde20...if he dies no one will miss him

STFU kidd, Rebelde20, Tatana and U are the same shit, dont try to fvck Robby, He is a real nice guy.

thx to u guys, us peruvians have lost our reputation. Better go back to school and grow a little, assholess. :angry:[/b]
    +1 ... i used to think ALL peruvians were honest and had honor...now i see many dont for money

im lost atm,rebelde pm me and told me he was coming back to game in another warrior name cuz his clan missed him[/b]
    who the fuck would miss one of the worst warriors on diez....from start of diez he has done nothing for other players....he ksed all boss&#39;s for greed....he SCAMMED MANY OF HIS CLANNIES....he speed bugged.....he csw bugged....i got him banned cause he is GUILTY PEICE OF SHIT.....he never told truth even one time

if he never existed no one would care....if he died no one would care....if he still exists NO ONE MOTHER FUCKING CARES about him

you get my point now

dont bring that shit anywhere in game or in real life....

manu

ASSTRAFFIC DONT BE A FUKING LIER, U R THE SAME SHIT AS REBELDE and all ur folks, U SCAMMED ME MY WARRIOR FROM ARES ALL THE CABS TOLD ME WAS U AND UR SHITTY FRIENDS WHEN I WAS IN THE SAME CABS with ur stupids friends , SO MADAFACA SO HOW U COME HERE FOR DEMOSTRATE THE SAME SHIT OF PERSON WHAT U R TOO? IM STILL FIND U FOR U KILL U IN REAL LIFE, SO START TO RUN KIDDO.
    ctm te veo y te meto un balazo.[/b]
    ya, redbull or asstraffic is bad player all time, i remember... he dupped, scam to ppl, whatever its shit i don&#39;t understand why him pots it, we know asstraffic, venqte.. and rebelde20 are good friend&#39;s <_< i dont know other&#39;s and i can&#39;t talk with they

oe yashiro si lo vez me pasas la vox q io tambien le kiero meter un balazo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12