Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

REBELDE20 - willing to risk it all

This is a discussion on REBELDE20 - willing to risk it all within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by evenson ban him yea n move it to the media section again >.<...
Page: 2

Wyvern

Originally posted by evenson
    ban him
    yea n move it to the media section again >.<

what a piece of shit but here you go first lvl 71+ to be banned

Banned Senior Member

aww Paddy you posted it :P He did that yesterday and the video was already turned in as soon as it was uploaded. I find it quite funny tbh

I'll talk to him about this, if he was playing the account or not.

But from the video, u can see him twitching like an idiot but not catching up. I introduced that ban for twitching like 1 year ago and was focused on punishing all the "speedhacking". It's the speed gaining the baneable offense. If some tard wants to twitch like an epileptic but still run at swift speed, there's nothing wrong.

nesma was zigzaging in that video and also lagging. From the start u can see the raptor is hitting from like 15 feet away, specially when he was hit with the scream, nesma was a mile away. If rebelde20 was actually twitching to catch up, he should be right on his ass spaming hits instead of hitting a few. What I see is he eventually caught him cause all the zigzag not cause rebelde was running faster.

U can't ban someone for trying to cheat. Glitching didnt make him run faster than swift. If u want to get someone banned for glitching, u should run in a STRAIGHT line and u will see the attacker catch up pretty fast. Obviously if u hand this to a n00b GM he will just notice the breakdance and ban him.

TunaFishyMe

attempted murder is not an offense?

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

riiiight....rebelde20 was always a douche bag. what the name of the Track ?

Well, in this game, dont think so. Back in the day, Zparda tried to dupe, I was 100% sure of it but I couldn't ban him for trying. If you are responsable GM, u will wait til he screws up and do it.

I've run with a bow trying to shoot arrows and run, looks like twitching but makes u run slower. Can u say thats attempt of twitching?

TunaFishyMe

thats true. If you target a char and move with your mouse in another direction while spamming R, it looks like you are twitching even though you arent even trying to. Being banned for that is pretty lame. Polluxbr spammed a ko4life thread on shout chat by accident and was banned for spamming 3rd party program websites lol. I see what you mean.

the song is Massive Attack - Teardrop

tuna he obviously didnt spam r. he was spamming rocks which is twitching. in the beginning he was spamming too much or something so he was running slower but around the end u can see he spammed it better so he can catch enough to get in range. not saying he should be banned but he should definitely be warned at least.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    tuna he obviously didnt spam r. he was spamming rocks which is twitching. in the beginning he was spamming too much or something so he was running slower but around the end u can see he spammed it better so he can catch enough to get in range. not saying he should be banned but he should definitely be warned at least.
    why not ? because he's 75 ? or because he's been around for so long ? fuck that shit, he should be treated no different than a lvl 60 noob that twitches. Ban his ass, or he will never learn. He was clearly cheating. And if it wasn't him on the account, well that's his problem, he should have thought ahead before giving out his acc info.

I just talked with him on MSN. He shares his account with a friend to exp. It wasn't him on the account. Anyway, that doesn't change the fact that whoever was playing the account wasn't running faster than swift speed.

If u ask me if he was trying to run faster, I would say prolly yes. I think the moron was trying but didn't work. By the book, u should get banned if twitch/glitch to run faster than the normal speed, and that's not it.

Banned Senior Member

Devile, you mentioned not being able to catch Zparda, but I remember before you could ban people for even attempting to dupe ( trade logs showing the item going back and forth and things like that ) it was failed duping, but people were still banned for it

My script was based on tradelogs but since I didnt got access to the DB by that time, we had to make it based on number of trades in a small period of times. There were small amount of false positives yes, but 99% of the cases weren't. The fact it was an automatic process lead to those false positives, but we worked at the same time checking cases.

For example Clyde from AHM looked like a duper of goldbars, but after talking with them and checking with KE, it was a clear false positive. Same happened with Zparda, I couldn't prove it wasn't a false positive, so I didnt punish him.

Every time we faced doubt, we didnt ban the guy. Trying to cheat is not the same as cheating. I worked with that rule in mind. Also, most of the ppl who got banned there were dummy accounts, very small number of known names were caught.

hmm i look at policies on ko site and evenson is right. there isnt no warnings for speed glitching. if gm considers it speed glitching he will get banned 30days w/o warning

Update: Speed Glitching, Jingling and all Bug Abuse
    Ban 30 days

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast