Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

REBELDE20 - willing to risk it all

This is a discussion on REBELDE20 - willing to risk it all within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ban him....
Page: 3

evenson

Ban him.

Banned

Originally posted by Devile
    Well, in this game, dont think so. Back in the day, Zparda tried to dupe, I was 100% sure of it but I couldn't ban him for trying. If you are responsable GM, u will wait til he screws up and do it.

I've run with a bow trying to shoot arrows and run, looks like twitching but makes u run slower. Can u say thats attempt of twitching?
    devile but u didnt have fraps of him duping did u....as we can clearly see here he is twitching .... even if it was not him the person responsable for playing his char at the time i think would know better

personally i think it was him cause he is just that stupid to try it out but i could be wrong.......i know he is your friend and ofc your going to stick up for him but if his char glitched and we have clear fraps of it he should be banned as same with duper...if u can clearly prove it the duper should be banned

even if the duper atempted to dupe and u have clear proof of that but he didnt dupe cause he is stupid and didnt do it right as in the case here it still should be banned

also how is is running so fast when nesma isnt slowed by scream or leg cut.....kinda odd to there and hitting him from so far away

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i dont get why he twitches...he should just buy a knife +1...everybody runs faster with a knife psh xD lol...couldnt resist saying it paddy

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

You kill a person, you go to jail
    You try to kill a person, you go to jail

You twitch, you get banned
    You try to twitch, you get banned?

or do i just see things a whole different way?

FatM4n

I could clearly see that he twithced with throwing acid pots twitch, cuz nesma didn't lag a bit and he did catch up nesma

hi

Mario

why not ban him if HE WAS TWICHIN ??? ...just this tard didnt knew its not wrokin in FD.... it was prolly like "WTF, why i cant catch this f***er"

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    I could clearly see that he twithced with throwing acid pots twitch, cuz nesma didn't lag a bit and he did catch up nesma
    not acid pots. it was rocks :mellow: acid pots woulda made his hand look red :P[/b]
    obviously ur blind if u dont see him trying to twitch with acid pots at one point -_-

err. ur right :/ first time i saw it i didnt see acid pot and thought it was rocks h43r: /edit post

FatM4n

at beginning hes twitchign way to fast and he just stands still and fucking up his twitching sequence

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by FatM4n
    at beginning hes twitchign way to fast and he just stands still and fucking up his twitching sequence
    says the expert lol :lol:

FatM4n

dont tell anyone pls

I wont get any kills in cz if i'm not twitching

Originally posted by TempesT

In real life if u buy stolen or ilegal property u go to jail too, right? Then u should be banned too for having all those dupes all over your character.

Next time be more smart and don't make real life comparisons or u will look more stupid than u really are Tempest

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT

In real life if u buy stolen or ilegal property u go to jail too, right? Then u should be banned too for having all those dupes all over your character.

Next time be more smart and don't make real life comparisons or u will look more stupid than u really are Tempest [/b]

Banned

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT

Next time be more smart and don't make real life comparisons or u will look more stupid than u really are Tempest [/b]
    OWNT but devile he is still right :lol: temps make the point and its correct

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast