Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

REBELDE20 - willing to risk it all

This is a discussion on REBELDE20 - willing to risk it all within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Question. Would you be sticking up for my saying I should'nt be banned if CAX or camaz0tz had been trying ...
Page: 4

Cocaine

Question. Would you be sticking up for my saying I should'nt be banned if CAX or camaz0tz had been trying to glitch on my character, or is it just because he is THE rebelde20 and your friends with him?

Banned

Originally posted by Cocaine
    Question. Would you be sticking up for my saying I should'nt be banned if CAX or camaz0tz had been trying to glitch on my character, or is it just because he is THE rebelde20 and your friends with him?
    its clear he glitched and it worked cause i can see him running faster than nesman when he is not screamed or legcut....

if someone else is playing the char it dont really matter......the char is cheating no matter how u look at it and the worst part is its on fraps....not just nesman saying he did

but w/e he is almost 75 so maybe he wont get banned for that reason alone

i dont think well hope he wouldnt be banned because of devile...and i dont think devile would not ban him if he is is clearly cheating even if someone else plays the char

cause in that case my char can dupe when aviv is on it and it wont get banned cause it wasnt me right

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    OWNT but devile he is still right :lol: temps make the point and its correct
    Not really. I can twitch and breakdance like a retard in town not even moving from my same position. Does that mean I should get banned?

I did that rule, too bad I wasn't specific enough and too bad official forums dont have any record of all those discussions about Diez_J, ScarFace and all those guys glitching to catchup their targets. That was the motive why this rule was introduced. To punish players that glitch to run FASTER than their normal speed.

He is clearly not running faster than nesma. Only reason why he catches up is cause nesma aint running in straight line. He is doing zigzags while rebelde is running straight at him. If twitching did worked, he would have been right up his ass spaming hits nonstop in like 2 secs. And to be honest Tez, I dont think u can tell the difference between real twitching and what happened in that video.

Anyway, if he gets banned cause of pressure from ppl that hate him, so be it, but there's no speeding here. Just ppl who hate a player and want him banned. If he gets banned, guess he will be helping me get 75

Banned

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    OWNT but devile he is still right :lol: temps make the point and its correct
    Not really. I can twitch and breakdance like a retard in town not even moving from my same position. Does that mean I should get banned?

I did that rule, too bad I wasn't specific enough and too bad official forums dont have any record of all those discussions about Diez_J, ScarFace and all those guys glitching to catchup their targets. That was the motive why this rule was introduced. To punish players that glitch to run FASTER than their normal speed.

He is clearly not running faster than nesma. Only reason why he catches up is cause nesma aint running in straight line. He is doing zigzags while rebelde is running straight at him. If twitching did worked, he would have been right up his ass spaming hits nonstop in like 2 secs. And to be honest Tez, I dont think u can tell the difference between real twitching and what happened in that video.

Anyway, if he gets banned cause of pressure from ppl that hate him, so be it, but there's no speeding here. Just ppl who hate a player and want him banned. If he gets banned, guess he will be helping me get 75 [/b]
    actually i can see where you have a case about the speed thing cause when i see it on others they run much much faster
    as far me hating him or people hating him i dont think its a matter of hate to a player...its a matter of hate to a past glitcher, kser, lurer and just plain asshole....personally i had my thing with him and its done and past and i have even partied him on human side cause i can put things in past...if he cant oh well....i need stronger mele i got it end of story....when i didnt need him i kicked him from party end of story

his char made a atempt to cheat that much is clr...failed but yet still atempt.....not sure rules on that but just cause it was not him on char doesnt mean he is not responsible for the actions of who is playing it....he is cause he gave that guy who made the atempt to cheat.....bad judgement on his part but still the char is what is breaking the rules of tos

if he dont get banned i dont really think anyone will die if he gets aways away with it...i think most will care less and just chalk it up to the already asshole list he is on :lol:

Originally posted by Devile
    Trying to cheat is not the same as cheating. I worked with that rule in mind. Also, most of the ppl who got banned there were dummy accounts, very small number of known names were caught.
    watching the video now but if its wat i think it is he is using a hack program and the auto potting / auto combo causes that motion intially it was made for auto glitching minor combo but now its useless but still lets u know if they macro

after watching it i really dont know why he use this program in cz does nothing for warrior specially using howling it fucks ur potting but ppl use this prog for exp so maybe he jus came from exp or something

evenson

Ban him.

DragonFire

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    Trying to cheat is not the same as cheating. I worked with that rule in mind. Also, most of the ppl who got banned there were dummy accounts, very small number of known names were caught.
    watching the video now but if its wat i think it is he is using a hack program and the auto potting / auto combo causes that motion intially it was made for auto glitching minor combo but now its useless but still lets u know if they macro

after watching it i really dont know why he use this program in cz does nothing for warrior specially using howling it fucks ur potting but ppl use this prog for exp so maybe he jus came from exp or something[/b]
    coming from the expert <_<

Dragon_slayer

Thats ok that dude killed me from at the bottom of the orc base hill while i was up on top but he still killed me i want to know how you get that much distance i saw him kill an archer the same way <_<

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT
    You kill a person, you go to jail
    You try to kill a person, you go to jail

You twitch, you get banned
    You try to twitch, you get banned?

or do i just see things a whole different way?
    In real life if u buy stolen or ilegal property u go to jail too, right? Then u should be banned too for having all those dupes all over your character.

Next time be more smart and don't make real life comparisons or u will look more stupid than u really are Tempest [/b]

hahahahahaha

bann them ALLL ! ! ! !

not trying to stir up more shit here, but are you still up to be banned if you bug the ft but cant kill the VR at the end?

MrzLies

Originally posted by PADDY
    not trying to stir up more shit here, but are you still up to be banned if you bug the ft but cant kill the VR at the end?
    i had the fucking same question n mind.

TunaFishyMe

its not the civilian's reponsibility to enforce the law. Everyone can say they are bugging FT to bind VR at the end when they are caught. If they arent caught, theyll just take the chest and walk away. We shouldnt have to waste 30 mins of our lives just to ruin cheaters. Thats the GMs job. If I was a GM, and I saw people bugging it, even if the purpose was to ruin FT, I would still ban them.

specforce

ty for share this video is nice evidence i was always in doubt rebelde whether cheating or not but im sure from now on
    ban him

RunIfYouCan

evenson same post ban him uheuheuheuhueh

Banned

Originally posted by PADDY
    u have fraps of that too :blink: post it please

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast