Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

REBELDE20 - willing to risk it all

This is a discussion on REBELDE20 - willing to risk it all within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by aM4Ru rebelde20 always uses macro, speed hack and glitching but never banned! thete will be allways videos ...
Page: 7

Aguila-x-

Originally posted by aM4Ru
    rebelde20 always uses macro, speed hack and glitching but never banned! thete will be allways videos and screen shoots but these never work! Somebody doesnt want to ban him thats all. Am I right???
    nope..
    i know him in rl and i even saw him playing, doing his combo, or at least trying to. he dont even know what's a *.zip file
    about that twitching, or w/e it was, as far as i know, it was his friend. trying to being funny? i dont know.

lol @ those who says he macro.. his combo isnt that good tho

MrzLies

Originally posted by Aguila-x-+-->
    <!--QuoteBegin-aM4Ru
    rebelde20 always uses macro, speed hack and glitching but never banned! thete will be allways videos and screen shoots but these never work! Somebody doesnt want to ban him thats all. Am I right???
    nope..
    i know him in rl and i even saw him playing, doing his combo, or at least trying to. he dont even know what's a *.zip file
    about that twitching, or w/e it was, as far as i know, it was his friend. trying to being funny? i dont know.

lol]-->[img]http://www.ko4life.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif' border='0' valign='absmiddle' alt='wink.gif'>[/b]
    My combo teacher !... Hakuna For king !

Soujirou

Ban Him.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

rebelde_20 has ksed on bosses, lured on healers during boss tanks, and done many other not so nice acts to many friends of mine. :angry:

BAN HIM! DONT PROTECT plzzzz

HelLeS

every human know that he is king of ksers and only devil reject it.

is ksing bannable or not?

or better question

re u saving ur friend or not?

HeILes

Ban Him.... h43r:

hoody

we are not protecting him and i think no1 dont have ability for ban him :angry:

Aguila-x-

oke men dont be angry kkkkkK?

anyway, there r no GMs in this forum.. so stop 'suggesting' and save ur words.

close topic 'we r getting invaded' h43r:

MrzLies

Originally posted by Aguila-x-+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aguila-x-)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-aM4Ru
    oke men dont be angry kkkkkK?

anyway, there r no GMs in this forum.. so stop 'suggesting' and save ur words.

close topic 'we r getting invaded' h43r:[/b]
    I know r20 we wouldnt use cheats.. he prolly dont know how 2 instal em beside he is a nice person.

Soujirou

Speed Glitching, Jingling and all Bug Abuse>>>Ban 30 days

Undermining the spirit and integrity of the game>>>>Ban or Account termination
    determined by Lead GMs

Ban Him !

evenson

Ban him.

It will have more effect if you spam this in official forums.

Good luck with that since GLITCHING doesn't make u speedup anymore. Tried myself and didn't work

hoody

if im not wrong k2 said glitching jingling fixed in fire drake .if u report them rebelde about glitch they start laugh with his ugly ass :angry:

JLead

Maybe rebelde must get 30 Days ban just for teach him dont try that.

I know he is a retard but is not his fault being like this. If his friend twitch (even if he dont get anything from that) one ban for he know is ilegal.

When Zparda got Banned for Dupe atemp he still was banned some days and was his first try so ......rebelde cheat on many things many times so i think 30 will be perfect

Sorry for BadEnglish

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast