Regarding Gangstaman

This is a discussion on Regarding Gangstaman within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looks like he doesn&#39;t want to stop scamming people??? Yesterday, he decides to create a new account..... <_< DON&#39;T DEAL ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

Looks like he doesn&#39;t want to stop scamming people???
    Yesterday, he decides to create a new account..... <_<
    DON&#39;T DEAL WITH HIM!!!!
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=34679
    Looks like the IP ban didn&#39;t work?

Banned

Gangstaman let some guy named Eammon use his ko4life acc, the emails and paypal on your sig don&#39;t even come close to the real Gangsta.Again Andy has access to accs of mine that have over 1,400 usd worth of items, the things he could truly scam would shit on your IN and maybe your house.

sexy Owa

hes responsable for a scam done on his account. he deserves a ban along with this eammon person -.- if i gave charlie187 my ko4life account and he scammed i would expect my account to be banned. its his fault that somebody used his identity to scam somebody, nobody elses.

Banned Senior Member

original gangstaman is trustable, i sold him some items at myko for $

Btw this he wanted me to post at forum (Original gansta)

I know I let eammon use my account, and I know I am responsible and I should be banned, I just want people to know before I leave that I had no part in the actual scamming and had no idea. I can assure you I wouldnt even scam the fucker who did this to me, I just aint got it in me. I know I am banned and I deserver it, I just dont want people to look at ME as the scammer.

And not to give my name a bad reputation. I am so sorry for you. Also Eammon has told me he got keylogged by a turk bla bla the same old bullshit. I thought he was someone else, I got fooled and I should be punished.

Thank you all for saying good things about me, I love you guys. <3[/b]

hes responsable for a scam done on his account. he deserves a ban along with this eammon person -.- if i gave charlie187 my ko4life account and he scammed i would expect my account to be banned. its his fault that somebody used his identity to scam somebody, nobody elses.[/b]
    +1000000000
    Ban GANGSTAMAN once and for all so that problems do not arise in the future!
    If Mods let this guy stay, then he&#39;s just going to screw other people.
    Plus, that might be Eammon or some other wannabe creating another account and calling himself "Gangstamanv2". Version 2 wtf???

Banned

My 2 cents, i remember an Eammon on xigenon on koranking who got some troubles in diferents trades, i cant tell you about gangsta through

Banned

+1000000000
    Ban GANGSTAMAN once and for all so that problems do not arise in the future!
    If Mods let this guy stay, then he&#39;s just going to screw other people.
    Plus, that might be Eammon or some other wannabe creating another account and calling himself "Gangstamanv2". Version 2 wtf???[/b]
    Whats funny is Gangstaman wanted to give you the money still owed, I made sure to convince him not to considering your annoying attitude.

Whats funny is Gangstaman wanted to give you the money still owed, I made sure to convince him not to considering your annoying attitude.[/b]
    LOL!
    I&#39;m just trying to help out the KO4Life community so that you people do not end up in the same position i ended up in...wtf is annoying about that???? You would be pissed off just as much as I am if the same thing happened to you. <_<

TopCat

LOL!
    I&#39;m just trying to help out the KO4Life community so that you people do not end up in the same position i ended up in...wtf is annoying about that???? You would be pissed off just as much as I am if the same thing happened to you. <_<[/b]

Ur just a dumb dude..he let somone use his account which was his mistake.. he got banned for it.. does that mean he cant create a new account.. fag!!