Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Regarding the people who are buying/selling levels

This is a discussion on Regarding the people who are buying/selling levels within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well Nikleo found out about the SS and threatened Oscar last night to show Aleenia and HumanEnceno our "wallhacking" picture ...
Page: 3

well Nikleo found out about the SS and threatened Oscar last night to show Aleenia and HumanEnceno our "wallhacking" picture of Felankor again....(even after nothing happened from the first time he did it) Now he claims he will show them the BBB ticket and show how they are corrupt GM's for not banning us and etc lol....[/b]
    LOL all cuz we banned him on vent cuz he was a faggot :P

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

u need a KSC in order to report hackers, unfortunately he doesnt have the KSC and more than likely he doesnt know what happened that night

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

actually kscs / ss's are not enough to permit a ban anymore due to editting easily. They look at SS's no doubt, but have to investigate before the ban. If you ask for something through BBB, rest assure it will be done.

Nikleo has always been a cheating arrogant fag i wouldn't put this exp bug past him at all..

no one buying levels is gonna get banned, this forum just let's people rampage on and talk about koxping im surprised there even doing anything about these buggers

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aleenia)</div>
    Issue has been taken care of already.
    Closing topic.[/b]
    Lulz, sexe got banned?

I g2g to bed but, akutee, what your saying would practically wipe a good chunk of the forum.[/b]
    it seems this forum is getting more and more lenient towards cheaters.....

So inorder to keep this forum more active, we are not banning these people, that pay to have their characters lvled through illegal methods........

wow..... +1 to josh..

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

So inorder to keep this forum more active, we are not banning these people, that pay to have their characters lvled through illegal methods........

wow..... +1 to josh..[/b]
    I assure you that something will be done about those certain people; however, just because we are being quiet do not mean that we are ignoring it. Just be patient and you&#39;ll see how it ends.

wow..... +1 to josh..[/b]
    To continue your metaphor, I&#39;d rather have the killer put away first, then go back and find the guy who paid him at a later date. If for anything else that his crime isn&#39;t nearly as severe as metaphorically taking a life.

It&#39;ll get taken care of in due course, we&#39;re just not a group of Supermen. We do actually have to sleep, contrary to popular belief.

dUdEpAt

Messed up on my post, woops

silverbuffer18

g4y xp bugggers

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

lol you guys take this game a little to serious, i mean honestly who gives a flying fuck who buys lvls its same as buying a character or items, do you ban people on this forum for buying GB&#39;s that are illegally farmed? no so stop your whinin

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

lol you guys take this game a little to serious, i mean honestly who gives a flying fuck who buys lvls its same as buying a character or items, do you ban people on this forum for buying GB&#39;s that are illegally farmed? no so stop your whinin[/b]
    Obviously we care and you were warned not to post anymore "trash" replies; therefore, see you in a week.

P.S. I also wonder why your IP comes up as Frukwan.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

Obviously we care and you were warned not to post anymore "trash" replies; therefore, see you in a week.

P.S. I also wonder why your IP comes up as Frukwan.[/b]
    they are rl friends and frukwan is helping trytankme with building his pc

wicked123

TopCat

Metalkon does not like flaming.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast