Relating to Ali1989 aka Kaan

This is a discussion on Relating to Ali1989 aka Kaan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I heard that he was said scamming someone. This I don't know and I am not commenting on this. All ...
Page: 1

I heard that he was said scamming someone. This I don't know and I am not commenting on this.

All I know is that I borrowed to him my HB+7 back in June, I then had 2/3 months offline and yesterday, when I asked it back he has returned it to me in quick fashion.

DragonFire

So you got it back? Then he didn't scam you ^_^

now u can give it to me :P

So you got it back? Then he didn't scam you ^_^[/b]
    Yea he did not - this is why I wanted to make this post, to let you know he did not scam

Banned

Yea he did not - this is why I wanted to make this post, to let you know he did not scam [/b]
    but this topic is for cheaters, in that case post it on trustability section.

:mellow:

i think he was banned for selling illegal items or something. he kept selling items for his turk friends which werent allowed to be sold here.

KalaBunga Senior Member

i think he was banned for selling illegal items or something. he kept selling items for his turk friends which werent allowed to be sold here.[/b]

anways i had alot of items on his acount i played wiht him alot , shared alout of acounts.

not 100% sure ahbou t the reason he got banned for.

he was selling alot of items and roc & rol for gbs, then selling insanme amount of gbs for 1$ each 2 make more profit ( time where gb where cheap) then there was a topic that he complained ahbout mobs that don't play Ko anymore blalbla etc. thne he got banend

Banned Senior Member

i think he was banned for selling illegal items or something. he kept selling items for his turk friends which werent allowed to be sold here.[/b]
    :lol: :lol:
    Kaan (ali1989) is a nice guy he didnt sold ilegal items XD and who doesnt have turkish friends on ko?

KalaBunga Senior Member

Kaan (ali1989) is a nice guy he didnt sold ilegal items XD and who doesnt have turkish friends on ko?[/b]
    i got quite alot xD :P they always told me 2 come pk and gave me swift pots xD

Banned Senior Member

i got quite alot xD :P they always told me 2 come pk and gave me swift pots xD[/b]
    same i've got also alot

Aba

he never seemed like a scammer to me...nice greek kid

he never seemed like a scammer to me...nice greek kid[/b]
    I believe he is from Turkey living in Germany, anyways looked like a nice guy to me too

but this topic is for cheaters, in that case post it on trustability section.[/b]
    since he was believed to be a scammer this is the right section. Anyways thanks for habing added nothing with your post

Kaan (ali1989) is a nice guy he didnt sold ilegal items XD and who doesnt have turkish friends on ko?[/b]
    I am so sick of u sticking up for cheaters. He DID sell duped gold bars and helped albatrosdiving aka gedkalasin sell items/gb.

I dont think he is a scammer, but he did sell a lot of duped crap for his turkish friends.

MeatMaster

Vacant u gay whats ur problem...
    i dont even know who u are :S never talkt with ya or w/e
    how u can think that? I dont know u,u dont know me....
    come over it i said sorry and ll never sell again something for turks