Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

ThrowItDown scammer

This is a discussion on ThrowItDown scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i needed a sharer for my ice mage and this guy (ThrowItDown) pmed me. had him come on raid call ...
Page: 1

Default ThrowItDown scammer

i needed a sharer for my ice mage and this guy (ThrowItDown) pmed me. had him come on raid call and talked to him for a min, seemed legit so i put him on the mage. few days down the line he pms me in raidcall saying i keep dcing i think were gettin hacked. 5 min later he loggs off and never logs back on.
    now i look in mage tips and i see he has an ardream ice mage. couldnt have mad his scam more obvious. took me for like 12 gb which really aint shit just thought id warn everyone.
    Last edited by FunTime; 05-04-2012 at 12:06 AM.

Banned Senior Member

i msned pendexo about him some months ago. he only shares through scamming im pretty sure. his name is "ace".
    his names on this forum:
    cookiemonstar
    streakkiller
    throwitdown
    and some more. some one should ban him =)

his ingame names that i know of is:
    ooHateroo
    suicid3
    darktankstar and some others.
    CookieMonstar

i think the Mods should at least ban his other accounts. I know for fact his ip matches Streakkiller and CookieMonstar and his lists one of them in his siggy as a trusty as doing a deal with which is a big fake. As far as banning him probably wont happen unless someone can post proof of some sort of conversation or something, i dunno. Collectively everyone that has dealt with him and been screwed should try to come up with this kinda evidence for the community if possible. Thankfully a mod helped me look his ip up which helped me not share with him as well and having a EMT tell me about this sharing event here.

thanks

Streakkiller,CookieMonstar and ThrowItDown shares the same computer indeed ,there's no concrete proff of him hacking/scamming in none of the topics (the one that furiousko posted and this one) , we can't work based in words , somehow this kind of threads stills around so people can find out it by using the search fuction ,im still impressed that people still getting scammed by a new registered users with a low post count , seriously some common sense at this matter "shouldnt be that bad".

Moved to the right section.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FunTime View Post
    i needed a sharer for my ice mage and this guy (ThworItDown) pmed me. had him come on raid call and talked to him for a min, seemed legit so i put him on the mage. few days down the line he pms me in raidcall saying i keep dcing i think were gettin hacked. 5 min later he loggs off and never logs back on.
    now i look in mage tips and i see he has an ardream ice mage. couldnt have mad his scam more obvious. took me for like 12 gb which really aint shit just thought id warn everyone.
    It is just me or there is no any proof in that thread..?

Anyways, I think you should atleast give some proofs of that guy scamming you something cuz none will belive you , yeah thats right you maybe posting it for warning people but without pictures you wont be able to burn his name or something like that..

yeah i told emt and rob to warn you draven

but its quite hard to prove a sharer scammed you. i do have the raid call conversation of him saying "im gettin dced think were gettin hacked ect and then logging off 5 m later and never logging back on

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    It is just me or there is no any proof in that thread..?

Anyways, I think you should atleast give some proofs of that guy scamming you something cuz none will belive you , yeah thats right you maybe posting it for warning people but without pictures you wont be able to burn his name or something like that..
    how do you get proof than a sharer scammed you? other than with gm help that is quite impossible.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    Streakkiller,CookieMonstar and ThrowItDown shares the same computer indeed ,there's no concrete proff of him hacking/scamming in none of the topics (the one that furiousko posted and this one) , we can't work based in words , somehow this kind of threads stills around so people can find out it by using the search fuction ,im still impressed that people still getting scammed by a new registered users with a low post count , seriously some common sense at this matter "shouldnt be that bad".

Moved to the right section.
    should be red flags that he puts himself up as a trustable and multiple people call him a scammer, i say ban him.
    FuriousKo likes this.

i agree that a good redflag is him putting himself as a trustable like he's done business with them. They share the same IP so I highly doubt that they need Paypal to conduct business amongst themselves. Common sense tells me its fishy.

@ Perfection.. its my understand Infection is your brother(according to Shane, aka Souls) and you guys sometimes share an IP. Do you use Paypal to do business between you guys?

also there's a posiblity that its a cyber-cafe(not defending the scammer but its a posibility) , i keep checking new accounts very closely, but i CAN'T do nothing without a SOLID proff as said before, but i gotta admit it looks very fishy.

@FunTime : msn convo history , ko4life's pms.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    i agree that a good redflag is him putting himself as a trustable like he's done business with them. They share the same IP so I highly doubt that they need Paypal to conduct business amongst themselves. Common sense tells me its fishy.

@ Perfection.. its my understand Infection is your brother(according to Shane, aka Souls) and you guys sometimes share an IP. Do you use Paypal to do business between you guys?
    the ip situation alone should be bannable. dudes clearly a scammer

Told u eddy dont share !

Banned Senior Member

Ko4life mods logic: let's wait until he scams again, then re-think and we MIGHT ban him then.

Gotta love this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Ko4life mods logic: let's wait until he scams again, then re-think and we MIGHT ban him then.

Gotta love this forum!
    So they should ban any1 that is accused of scamming without proof? In that case I want u banned. No proofs needed so why not.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast