Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ready2Die , aka Ready2cheat

This is a discussion on Ready2Die , aka Ready2cheat within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Edited , this account OmgThisIsMe was my ( Genkku ) personal account 1 year and half in ko4life , this ...
Page: 1

Edited , this account OmgThisIsMe was my ( Genkku ) personal account 1 year and half in ko4life , this scammer send me keyloger and i didnt knew what is that , so i pressed on it and fucked up.

DONT really DONT belive about what he said here , i know him he scammer himself , also not trustable person , he took 3 accounts from me and 2 days ago i got back 2/3 account from Forgotten password way.

Anyway ANY is legit if you dont think so , you probably new in Ares , anyway , Delete this topic admins , Genkku owner of this account from now and for allways.

Banned

:/ somthing new ? ..anyways that sucks bro

C^^

Who is that retarded Omgthisisme?

lol, ANY bug abuse? nice joke.

odds are sand said that out of rage because of this issue on him and the ROF he was apparently promised.

but as always some retard takes one clans issues and puts it somewhere it doesnt need to be. good job idiot...

Banned

yea omg...no point of this post cause to many people like them and there just going to flame so get ready to rumble ><

Genkku

Whats the point here ... you could add a comment in thier forum even if he really use cheat you can answer there.

P.S OmgThisIsMe was my rogue 3 years ago , was lvl 57 i played oon him 1 year but whit lots of stops , i think i know this guy OmgThisIsMe at forum i think his the guy who scammed it from me.

OmgThisIsMe also scammer , he got my account cuz i had keyloger , he took more 3 account with that , but guess what , i took 2 accounts back from forgotten password so he fucked up with all his items , you scammed me ill scam back.

Moron , Admins ban this OmgThisIsMe trust me he&#39;ll ruin your forum.

More Drama? <_<

Alanaxa

now anyone who say something bad about r2d are scammer and duper and r2d members are 100% full legyt players oke :blink:

Hi

Kranitnova

Making internal clanissues public proves only what a lowlife u are ....

respect u earn by giving respect to others and this post wont help u in anyway at all, its only a sad attempt to make some people look bad....

lol, ANY bug abuse? nice joke.

odds are sand said that out of rage because of this issue on him and the ROF he was apparently promised.

but as always some retard takes one clans issues and puts it somewhere it doesnt need to be. good job idiot...[/b]
    +1, ANY is one of the legitist players in KO...

Nick

ANY really needed a rof cuz he lost all his items when he tried to dupe them with that known "make +1 from 2x +0"bug[/b]
    ?

Genkku

Leave it , you listen to scammer? this OmgThisIsMe was my rogue and someday i got keyloger and he scammed 3 accounts from me , his cheater himself , why do you even answer , right right ANY cheater ? no , so fuk this omgthisisme.

snoppskott

This post feels more like damn they didnt keep a promise so now i need to fukked them over somehow.
    That how it feels anyways ^^

Honestly can&#39;t someone think of something better than Ready2Cheat. And horror that is not sand that&#39;s just some retard who likes to publish stuff written on our clan forum in ko4life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast