Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

RiseAgainst_ Scammer Look inside!

This is a discussion on RiseAgainst_ Scammer Look inside! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I traded chars with Reintard and im sure hes not scammer, hes just a lil mean mexican but who cares ...
Page: 2

I traded chars with Reintard and im sure hes not scammer, hes just a lil mean mexican but who cares ;o im sure he will explain that or something :S

TopCat

I traded chars with Reintard and im sure hes not scammer, hes just a lil mean mexican but who cares ;o im sure he will explain that or something :S[/b]
    i am also waiting for him to say something ... i just wanna see what he says >< newayz he scammed thats the bottom line.. mnay good ppl has turned bad in the past this is nothing unusual

Damn if he needed money so bad I would have let him paint my gates or something... poor little mexicans.

GL topcat

Brita

lol

TopCat

Damn if he needed money so bad I would have let him paint my gates or something... poor little mexicans.

GL topcat[/b]
    O_o

K Here we Go.. Guy has over 2k ++ Post in Ko4life.. PMed me after i made a topic in marketplace that i was looking for certain item.. he said he had 30 GB and 3 Part Chitin +8 and we Agreed on 320 USD
    Sent him money WU.. Blocked me MSN and Thats About it..

Mexico, Puebla

Ill Scan The WU reciet and Paste it Here..

BTW MTCN was : 6032189368
    Sender : Ehsan Farooque
    Status in WU : Picked up by Receiver

Ban This Guy. One Fucked up Scammer and Gues gonna scam others also.[/b]
    +1 got scammed by the same guy... said the same thing about 30Gb&#39;s sent him 90usd via WU. Block/No more contact aka screwed. Hope that stupid fuck gets banned...

PS. his msn that he used was... [email protected]

Banned

yea he also scammed a friend of mine:

TopGun for 100 usd =(

edit: hehe little late on my post hahaha

I dunno thought he was a trustable guy then he doesn&#39;t reply to anything i send him. Meh ban pls

TopCat

I dunno thought he was a trustable guy then he doesn&#39;t reply to anything i send him. Meh ban pls[/b]

kk 2 now.. he has done same shit too.. i guess its enuff gave him 2 days to reply

no word.. Ban please

I talked with Rein and he promised that he&#39;ll explain u guys whole situation.

TopCat

I talked with Rein and he promised that he&#39;ll explain u guys whole situation.[/b]
    nothing to explain.. either pay back money or give item that he promised to deliver..

mrsin190

Yet.. Same thing!! I am waiting 1 week for 30 GB.. Sended him 235 USD!!

Last thing i heard from him...

RiseAgainst_

Yes i did lie to you all.. and im sorry... i will explain you guys theREAL story now since i already explained to 2 friends..

I didnt do it for fun or because i wanted to buy whatever, i have had plenty of chances to scam people and i havent. For example all of J (mod) items, Maggi (he traded me about 700 usd worth of items once), illimitzz, toja (mark), all of my past usd trades wich u can find by searching in manes market section. I also sold*items*to*Mechro*(i*think*he*was*the*one..)*in *girakon*like 1 week before*all*this*shit*happened*and*he*got*his*items .*

I had a fight outside a club.. theres where i broke my knuckle.. ( i can take a picture), the dude i mess with was around 24 years old but im taller than him + he was drunk ( i wasnt really) so he didnt cordinate well anyways.. he ended up in the hospital because when i punched him he felt on the floor hitting his head with the pavement and i think he was unconscious :/ and he ended up paying all the medical stuff. So he started looking for me, he knew some &#39;FRIENDS&#39; who gave him info about me and he found me and threatened me to pay him and he had a gun, idk if it had*bullets or not.. idc i dont wanna know :S. I fought with him*because*he*was*being*sooo*fucking*rude*to*my*f riend*(a*girl)*trying*to*hook*up*with*her*and*she* didnt*want*to,*the*fucking*retard*didnt*care*when* i*told*him*to*stop*bothering*her*so*i*had*to*act,* i*dont*regret*it,*im*glad*i*stood*up*for*her*and*i *know*she*loves*me*cuz*of*it.

I had to pay around 300 usd for my broken knuckle ( + x rays and*the*2 doctor*visits)*and*i*had*to*pay*the*dude*for*the*p rize*he*told*me*or*idk*what*would*have*happened.

Im sorry that i did this and i will pay you guys back.. understand that i had to find a way to &#39;survive&#39; and i couldnt ask my dad for it because if i told him that i got threatened he would have told me to go back to my hometown = losing the semester fuk no :S

I had to make up simple lies to you guys because this was way too much to explain.. i will pay you back and sorry again for what i did.. but i had to.. guys ban me if you want.. ill understand if u do so.

P.s:.. i didnt come before to explain cuz i didnt know if it was the best thing to do, i talked to toja and he told me it was so here i am..

Banned

its fcked up that that happent to you
    but scamming ppl thats just to low you say you will pay them back thats a good thing and you should
    but realy scamming is just sed

RiseAgainst_

I know its pretty fucked up but wich other options did i have? none at that time..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast