Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

RiseAgainst_ Scammer Look inside!

This is a discussion on RiseAgainst_ Scammer Look inside! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; seriously fcked up but as long as u pay them EVERYTHING back....
Page: 3

Banned

seriously fcked up but as long as u pay them EVERYTHING back.

TopCat

I know its pretty fucked up but wich other options did i have? none at that time..[/b]
    dude

i dunno bout ur personal situation but.. ill give u 7 days to comeup with my money.. requesting a mod to ban u until u do

Banned

I know its pretty fucked up but wich other options did i have? none at that time..[/b]
    that isn't really a good excuse. You could have gone rob a bank , then say "dont worry, ill pay you guys back when i get the money". its still a crime what you did, and you deserve a punishment for it.

Thats just soooooo not like JC i know, dude i know since like forever... I know hes been hacked many times in KO before but he would be the last person id ever suspect for scamming :blink: :huh: Specially because he had my and acc info of so many of our friends on Cypher/Manes :mellow:

I really hope he gives u back your money, but still he sux for doing it in first place, cuz i remember him getting pissed off at me when i said in joke i could scam our mutual friend....

Again really messed up situation... Hope everything gets clreared...

RiseAgainst_

dude

i dunno bout ur personal situation but.. ill give u 7 days to comeup with my money.. requesting a mod to ban u until u do[/b]
    I&#39;ll try to work something out... *assaults stinkingserb* >.<

I&#39;ll try to work something out... *assaults stinkingserb* >.<[/b]
    Well if ure gonna assault me come to my country, at least health care is for free >.<

And do that whole thing after u get a job and pay everyone back their money!

Gay Sea!

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I&#39;ll try to work something out... *assaults stinkingserb* >.<[/b]
    Joto

lol your only option of getting few hundred bucks is to go scam several ppl from here? pretty fkng lame..they have nothing to do with you or your life why dont you ask your family or friends or go et a fuckn loan for 1k, ban this twat pls, and to all who bought, dont you make the person show you the product in game before you buy? you send hundreds of $$ without even seeing that the person is for real ? lol

aero

Yes i did lie to you all.. and im sorry... i will explain you guys theREAL story now since i already explained to 2 friends..

I didnt do it for fun or because i wanted to buy whatever, i have had plenty of chances to scam people and i havent. For example all of J (mod) items, Maggi (he traded me about 700 usd worth of items once), illimitzz, toja (mark), all of my past usd trades wich u can find by searching in manes market section. I also sold*items*to*Mechro*(i*think*he*was*the*one..)*in *girakon*like 1 week before*all*this*shit*happened*and*he*got*his*items .*

I had a fight outside a club.. theres where i broke my knuckle.. ( i can take a picture), the dude i mess with was around 24 years old but im taller than him + he was drunk ( i wasnt really) so he didnt cordinate well anyways.. he ended up in the hospital because when i punched him he felt on the floor hitting his head with the pavement and i think he was unconscious :/ and he ended up paying all the medical stuff. So he started looking for me, he knew some &#39;FRIENDS&#39; who gave him info about me and he found me and threatened me to pay him and he had a gun, idk if it had*bullets or not.. idc i dont wanna know :S. I fought with him*because*he*was*being*sooo*fucking*rude*to*my*f riend*(a*girl)*trying*to*hook*up*with*her*and*she* didnt*want*to,*the*fucking*retard*didnt*care*when* i*told*him*to*stop*bothering*her*so*i*had*to*act,* i*dont*regret*it,*im*glad*i*stood*up*for*her*and*i *know*she*loves*me*cuz*of*it.

I had to pay around 300 usd for my broken knuckle ( + x rays and*the*2 doctor*visits)*and*i*had*to*pay*the*dude*for*the*p rize*he*told*me*or*idk*what*would*have*happened.

Im sorry that i did this and i will pay you guys back.. understand that i had to find a way to &#39;survive&#39; and i couldnt ask my dad for it because if i told him that i got threatened he would have told me to go back to my hometown = losing the semester fuk no :S

I had to make up simple lies to you guys because this was way too much to explain.. i will pay you back and sorry again for what i did.. but i had to.. guys ban me if you want.. ill understand if u do so.

P.s:.. i didnt come before to explain cuz i didnt know if it was the best thing to do, i talked to toja and he told me it was so here i am..

[/b]
    rofl, you guys actually belive that shit??
    sounds like someone has a very crazy imagination and alot of free time..

TopCat

rofl, you guys actually belive that shit??
    sounds like someone has a very crazy imagination and alot of free time..[/b]
    I dunt care for his ex cuses.. dunt even care wat happened to him.. my thing is give the moeny back to ppl you owe cunt!!

Hey cutie Senior Member

whatever the intentions

a scammer is a scammer

lastdance

This guy should be banned. Else you&#39;re gonna set a precedent. Hard up for cash? Just scam on ko4life, explain and pay back later.

ooo

wow oh wow and he dare write that bs explaination?

iiason

he sent me the same msgs.

luckily, i&#39;m be tight on cast lately. sorry bro.

TopCat

wah still not banned><

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast