Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

RiseAgainst_ Scammer Look inside!

This is a discussion on RiseAgainst_ Scammer Look inside! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I will give you all until the end of today to exchange contact information: msn's, email, phone numbers, home addessess, ...
Page: 4

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I will give you all until the end of today to exchange contact information: msn's, email, phone numbers, home addessess, whatever -- so that you may resolve this situation outside of ko4life.

Unfortunately, at that time I will ban RiseAgainst, as he has clearly admitted to scamming.

Even if he could prove that really happened, there is no good reason to scam. Ever.

Banned

omg i have that mutha fucker on msn for long time shame!

Banned

One thing: Deep shit.

Give that bitch her money back

BlackLabel

Rofl its funny when i want to sell something i get a PM saying sorry i don't think your trust able enough you only have 100 posts.... what a load of shit ,, post count means NOTHING!

RiseAgainst_

I dunt care for his ex cuses.. dunt even care wat happened to him.. my thing is give the moeny back to ppl you owe cunt!![/b]

And u think that by insulting the guy that owes u money will make him work out something faster to pay u back in less time?, YA SURE nice idea.

To the rest of the randoms flameing me in here, i could care less if u believe me or not, i just wanted to explain why did i do it.

@ Blacklabel: it does mean something, most of the 100 post counters are scammers and a few of the high post counters will ever scam u.

Banned

And u think that by insulting the guy that owes u money will make him work out something faster to pay u back in less time?, YA SURE nice idea.[/b]
    Thought EXACTLY the same :mellow:

aero

And u think that by insulting the guy that owes u money will make him work out something faster to pay u back in less time?, YA SURE nice idea.

To the rest of the randoms flameing me in here, i could care less if u believe me or not, i just wanted to explain why did i do it.

@ Blacklabel: it does mean something, most of the 100 post counters are scammers and a few of the high post counters will ever scam u.[/b]
    Ever heard of a job deep shit?

Ever heard of someone who's sorry? And who wanna payback? I do thing its gay what Rein have done but since someone tried to shot him i think it's not THAT BAD if he will ofcourse pay back once he earn the cash. And all those randoms here who thinks hes bullshiting... screw you!

TopCat

Ever heard of someone who's sorry? And who wanna payback? I do thing its gay what Rein have done but since someone tried to shot him i think it's not THAT BAD if he will ofcourse pay back once he earn the cash. And all those randoms here who thinks hes bullshiting... screw you![/b]

do you think this guy will pay anyoen back?
    lol
    listen dude heard many ppl bullshit.. he said he scammed.. now he shud be banned.. if u wanna protect oif go ahead.. only ppl will flame u..

RiseAgainst_

Thought EXACTLY the same :mellow:[/b]
    See

blah blah blah[/b]
    Cool

Ever heard of someone who's sorry? And who wanna payback? I do thing its gay what Rein have done but since someone tried to shot him i think it's not THAT BAD if he will ofcourse pay back once he earn the cash. And all those randoms here who thinks hes bullshiting... screw you![/b]
    Dont listen to the randoms, i could care less if they believe me or not -_-, there's not many people here who accept that they do something wrong and they try to explain it, they arent used to it i guess..
    do you think this guy will pay anyoen back?
    lol
    listen dude heard many ppl bullshit.. he said he scammed.. now he shud be banned.. if u wanna protect oif go ahead.. only ppl will flame u..[/b]
    He isnt protecting me, he disagrees with what i did but he knows that what happened is the truth, no comments to the rest of what u said.

Boyce

+1 got scammed by the same guy... said the same thing about 30Gb's sent him 90usd via WU. Block/No more contact aka screwed. Hope that stupid fuck gets banned...

PS. his msn that he used was... [email protected][/b]

Yet.. Same thing!! I am waiting 1 week for 30 GB.. Sended him 235 USD!!

Last thing i heard from him...[/b]
    Why would you try sell 3 people the same item? looks like you used ko for a quick way to scam some money. You have a lot to pay back

lets put this as the situaton, ive knowwn jc fr about a year or two, always been a trustable account..always trusted me. i dont think he would randomly start scammign for no reason.

also if i were him, and i honestly was going to pay you back and then you start like cursing at him and shlt. i would just sign off, and keep the money. when your trying to get something from someone....why would you be an asshole to them, no matter the situation.

so id sugest if you want your money's back to stfu.

and JC that was a dick move. dont do it again. and you should be banned untill you pay back. get to work.

lets put this as the situaton, ive knowwn jc fr about a year or two, always been a trustable account..always trusted me. i dont think he would randomly start scammign for no reason.

also if i were him, and i honestly was going to pay you back and then you start like cursing at him and shlt. i would just sign off, and keep the money. when your trying to get something from someone....why would you be an asshole to them, no matter the situation.

so id sugest if you want your money's back to stfu.

and JC that was a dick move. dont do it again. and you should be banned untill you pay back. get to work.[/b]
    Oh shut the fuck up all you ppl saying "oh dont talk bad about me cus now i wont pay u back" what the fuck you think this is play money? he STOLE HUNDREDS of dollars, why isnt this fukin guy banned yet? it doesnt matter if he ever DOES pay the ppl back he still fucked them all in the ass with a retarded scam, and his story is complete bullshit, theres hundreds of other ways to come up with money but you came down to this. ban pls.

OmegaXninja

messed up just meesed up =X

Oh shut the fuck up all you ppl saying "oh dont talk bad about me cus now i wont pay u back" what the fuck you think this is play money? he STOLE HUNDREDS of dollars, why isnt this fukin guy banned yet? it doesnt matter if he ever DOES pay the ppl back he still fucked them all in the ass with a retarded scam, and his story is complete bullshit, theres hundreds of other ways to come up with money but you came down to this. ban pls.[/b]
    yes but if he wants money back why the fuk is he going to yell at him, he should be begging. id ont think JC gives a fuk about this game. how is banning him form forums going to get that guy his 300$ back?

its not so stfu you stupid faggot.

also im just going to throw this out there.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1915201

perhaps do a little check on someone before you buy usd from them. not to mention make them show you the items first.

take a look at that post. how do you suppose he got 30gb+ after quitting ko. if all he had was like 100m.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast