Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

RiseAgainst_ Scammer Look inside!

This is a discussion on RiseAgainst_ Scammer Look inside! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thats why the internet is pussy....
Page: 5

Thats why the internet is pussy.

yes but if he wants money back why the fuk is he going to yell at him, he should be begging. id ont think JC gives a fuk about this game. how is banning him form forums going to get that guy his 300$ back?
    its not so stfu you stupid faggot.

also im just going to throw this out there.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1915201

perhaps do a little check on someone before you buy usd from them. not to mention make them show you the items first.

take a look at that post. how do you suppose he got 30gb+ after quitting ko. if all he had was like 100m.[/b]
    ROFL if the dumbass punk had to resort to scamming to pay for bills you think the victims really expect to get paid back? retard, hop off "JC's" penis oke bb.

IronImpact

nobody will not scamm my lovely share :S

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

omg JC ! not you :[

TopCat

omg JC ! not you :[[/b]
    good ppl turn bad nothing to say

TopCat you need to start use trade mod <_<

if he&#39;s serious about paying back the people he owes the first step is contact via msn or email. <_<

Why would you try sell 3 people the same item? looks like you used ko for a quick way to scam some money. You have a lot to pay back[/b]
    he also tryed to sell to me some gb&#39;s XD, but dblue didnt wanted to buy his gb&#39;s u.u

ROFL if the dumbass punk had to resort to scamming to pay for bills you think the victims really expect to get paid back? retard, hop off "JC&#39;s" penis oke bb.[/b]
    JC after reading these guys posts. i wouldnt pay them back, no offense to the people he scammed. this guys a dickweed, and a moron. im on jc&#39;s dick? all im saying is you dont fuk with someone if you want to get your stuff back. but i geuss you guys are to retarded to want your stuf fback. also if he gets banned form ko4life, why even bother giving money back. he will have no intereaction with knight, and no need to talk to anyone and give stuff back.

and hi grosman

JC after reading these guys posts. i wouldnt pay them back, no offense to the people he scammed. this guys a dickweed, and a moron. im on jc&#39;s dick? all im saying is you dont fuk with someone if you want to get your stuff back. but i geuss you guys are to retarded to want your stuf fback. also if he gets banned form ko4life, why even bother giving money back. he will have no intereaction with knight, and no need to talk to anyone and give stuff back.
    and hi grosman [/b]
    People shouldn&#39;t be expected to fucking suck up to RiseAgainst to get whats fucking rightfully theres.

RiseAgainst_

lets put this as the situaton, ive knowwn jc fr about a year or two, always been a trustable account..always trusted me. i dont think he would randomly start scammign for no reason.

also if i were him, and i honestly was going to pay you back and then you start like cursing at him and shlt. i would just sign off, and keep the money. when your trying to get something from someone....why would you be an asshole to them, no matter the situation.

so id sugest if you want your money&#39;s back to stfu.

and JC that was a dick move. dont do it again. and you should be banned untill you pay back. get to work.[/b]
    True dat, btw dont listen to that assa guy who cares what he thinks..

And they dont believe that i did this cuz of that reason.. they can check my manes usd selling topics.. everyone received what they paid for.. before this happened..

People shouldn&#39;t be expected to fucking suck up to RiseAgainst to get whats fucking rightfully theres.[/b]

In other words... say what? :mellow:

People shouldn&#39;t be expected to fucking suck up to RiseAgainst to get whats fucking rightfully theres.[/b]
    +1 they shouldnt

but how else would it work in situations like that?

TopCat

+1 they shouldnt

but how else would it work in situations like that?[/b]

When i made this topic i thought hard.. i knew i wasnt getting anything back.. i have forgotten about it.. i dunt care .. you scammed fair enuff u needed money could have asked me.. but you are just a stupid scammer.. just ban the mofo and forget about your money.. you think ppl scamm nd pay back rofl.. just poor cunts some ppl are thats all.. lame bastard!!

i got a god idea for riseagainst

really smart one.. no one ever mentionned it tho

just give the items you were gonna sell ?

TopCat

i got a god idea for riseagainst
    really smart one.. no one ever mentionned it tho
    just give the items you were gonna sell ?[/b]
    he never had them.. just was scam simple.. if he has to buy the item he promised gonna cost him 800 to 900 usd

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast