Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

RiseAgainst_ Scammer Look inside!

This is a discussion on RiseAgainst_ Scammer Look inside! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 300 usd -.- thats 20 hours of work for me, if i ever find myself needing money, i dont steal ...
Page: 6

sexy Owa

300 usd -.- thats 20 hours of work for me, if i ever find myself needing money, i dont steal it, i work overtime. seriously though riseagainst, ive seen you on this forum for ages, using the community to scam and use as a loaning system is pretty lame man. if you cant get a job, borrow some cash from a friend. just pay him back as soon as you can :/ but even while explaining your situation stealing from people who put their trust into you is never justifiable

you scammed fair enuff u needed money could have asked me.. but you are just a stupid scammer..[/b]

lmao, so if a random person needs money and asks u, u would give them? LOL

TopCat

lmao, so if a random person needs money and asks u, u would give them? LOL[/b]

if someone in dire needs of money and as he put it .. as a life and death situation i guess yes i wud have

well topcat if you rly dont care about the money. then screw him and get him banned. i dnt see any problem.

RiseAgainst_

300 usd -.- thats 20 hours of work for me, if i ever find myself needing money, i dont steal it, i work overtime. seriously though riseagainst, ive seen you on this forum for ages, using the community to scam and use as a loaning system is pretty lame man. if you cant get a job, borrow some cash from a friend. just pay him back as soon as you can :/ but even while explaining your situation stealing from people who put their trust into you is never justifiable[/b]
    I cant get a job right now! i have a cast in my hand!

GangstamaN

@ Blacklabel: it does mean something, most of the 100 post counters are scammers and a few of the high post counters will ever scam u.[/b]
    Bullshit, post count has nothing to do with it. I hardly have a post count and I wouldn't scam anyone. And it looks asif you proved yourself wrong by saying high post counters wont ever scam you.
    All post count is, is how much you like to spam and how much spare time you have to check the forums, has absolutely nothing to do with how trustable you are.

if someone in dire needs of money and as he put it .. as a life and death situation i guess yes i wud have[/b]
    Bro, theres some 8ft black man with a glock outside my door. I need 1k$ over paypal right now. :|

You get scammed too much, and I dont know how, when I see you trade your overly careful. :S Feel bad for you. =/

Ban this motherfucker, dont matter what the reason, stealing is stealing. But atleast he admitted to doing it instead of saying someone hacked him or some shit, gotta give him some credit for being atleast a lil bit of a nice guy.

TopCat

Bullshit, post count has nothing to do with it. I hardly have a post count and I wouldn't scam anyone. And it looks asif you proved yourself wrong by saying high post counters wont ever scam you.
    All post count is, is how much you like to spam and how much spare time you have to check the forums, has absolutely nothing to do with how trustable you are.
    Bro, theres some 8ft black man with a glock outside my door. I need 1k$ over paypal right now. :|
    You get scammed too much, and I dont know how, when I see you trade your overly careful. :S Feel bad for you. =/

Ban with motherfucker, dont matter what the reason, stealing is stealing. But atleast he admitted to doing it instead of saying someone hacked him or some shit, gotta give him some credit for being atleast a lil bit of a nice guy.[/b]
    ban ban

I cant get a job right now! i have a cast in my hand![/b]
    you can flip burgers with 1 hand oke

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Banned.

Magicality

topcat, if you still didn't get your money back just contact his parents.

Seems they are paying for his college from what he posted, so I'm sure that will be punishment enough + they might get their son straightened out enough to pay you back.

Locating their name and address should be trivial if you have his real name and address.

TopCat

Banned.[/b]
    Hall of Shame?

blackii

honestly,,,when u do usd lately,,,u can't just look at their post /trustable topic,,

coze those arre just bullshit...u gotta find ppl that knw him REALLY well for usd trade

i just got scammed 270$usd last week,,,did alot of trade...ppl call him gg player in trustable topic

so wht? scammed is wat i got rofl...

TopCat

honestly,,,when u do usd lately,,,u can't just look at their post /trustable topic,,

coze those arre just bullshit...u gotta find ppl that knw him REALLY well for usd trade

i just got scammed 270$usd last week,,,did alot of trade...ppl call him gg player in trustable topic

so wht? scammed is wat i got rofl...[/b]
    true><

TopCat

up dealing with is atm

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456