About Alars / Jimbob89

This is a discussion on About Alars / Jimbob89 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This guy traded my giga +7 whit his raptor +7 (like 2 month ago) he said it was DM Drop ...
Page: 1

DeathKnight

Default About Alars / Jimbob89

This guy traded my giga +7 whit his raptor +7 (like 2 month ago) he said it was DM Drop and he was at our clan (Rage_Of_Blood™) i trust him and change it... actualy few days after he get banned from clan... i didnt think he can scam me i tried to be friends.. 1weeks after dupe items wiped...

yes my raptor gone... i got very angry and pm alars about that... that was my only thing from Blood™(my giga)... he said i bought +1 and upg it dunno its true but as you know he said it was DM drop... Anyway that day he was have giga +8 he said me he sell my giga to TempesTs.. so??? i want something back cuz i wasnt have money or new weapon... he blocked pms and ALT F4'ed...

Cuz of him i left game, how can i play whit no weapon + clan??? now this guy selling raptor says legal on this forum,
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19425

If you dont trust the item duped or not DO NOT Sell at real char... Maybe others buy from merchant char but the who have no money and just a weapon like me! will not.... <_<

Should pay me this? should write there +7 RAPTOR Fresh DUPED!!!!!.... :angry:

Pls Help Me to Get this back...

hawkgirl

The real Alars stop playing since 2.5month ago and he don't sell his acount so i think Alars is being hacked :s

Phosgene

well its kinda late isnt it ?
    as for alars , he is a nice guy , dunno if real one or whatever , but the one that was in infinity was pretty cool .

GangS

hey bear

Alars

Hello guys,

i guess you talk about Evenson and not me, it s been 6 month that i dont play no more to ko, someone told me about this so i just came to tell you that it was not me.
    Btw i was never be in the rage of blood clan, it was evenson.

ps: hello all ^^ how are you ? ^_^

DeathKnight

the Warrior's nick was Alars!!! he renamed i dunnow what but if the scammer Evenson...... He should pay this... dunno help me pls guys -_-