Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

RITUAL clan Busted, :DD:D: check it out :D:D

This is a discussion on RITUAL clan Busted, :DD:D: check it out :D:D within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by El_magico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El_magico)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Jezusss just wanen c it and are they koxping with daggers and on what are ...
Page: 10

RealPayne

Originally posted by El_magico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El_magico)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Jezusss
    just wanen c it and are they koxping with daggers and on what are they koxping and i just wanne c it love seeying it :wub:

Yes they are koxping with daggers on Troll warrior. Missgrand and other priest, division and nitrogen are sitting and leeching. Lolmachine, 50Sec and Vend3tta are killing them.[/b]
    lolz any 1 saw division there?, noob flame withut proof

Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)
    Originally posted by RealPayne
    Originally posted by Flippy
    Originally posted by RealPayne
    Originally posted by Flippy
    <!--QuoteBegin-50sec
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adversity

that no need to check dx' char in cypher.. maybe gms shld check you guys out instead *:angry: *
    you guys had been calling dx a macroer, is fine because you guys are not from human so probably didnt know dx is a hardcore xper, and now Ritual clan is being found KOXP, i guess your clan lost all respect in edana. pretty disappointing as my clan always thought that you guys are LEGIT. Esp 50sec and vendatta using koxp sigh <_< . And the reason you guys gave is because everyone is using KOXP, that pretty lame thou. <_<

we didint talk on exp dumb ass we talk on CZ!!!
    and its not lame
    i want see u lvl 65 from the first ppl and after weeku the lowest all lvl 70+

honeslty thats a bad excuse that you use here.

to jezusss , gfo of there and dl if you cant then dont do it..

what about mioussss and u on start of olympia man?, what abut the days with tomer on chyper?, when koxp just releasd u was 1 of the fierst that used, EliteTeam, "________________", Silence, Go, Zippo..... stfu plz u cant talk on any 1 here lol :rollseyes:

Don't compare me to anyone here.

I'm a legend.

lol nope Ritual clan is not turn to be Legendary Ritual clan, almost 6 pages in less then 2 hour we famous :P
    Get your fact straigh , 6 pages because noone like you , but you're definitly nothing

"omg he made his lvl 65->66 in 2 weeks , he is a legend !"

oh wait, on olympia i did 1->65 in that amount of time.[/b]
    lol 65>66 in 2 weeks?, u dont know how to macro also... lol noob[/b][/quote]

Nice joke go ask on olympia if you don't believe me.

Even powerful admitted that im a beast h43r:

Ok so just for you i'll give you a few tips .

1) don't arrow shower. Why should you arrow shower when k2 gave you an awesome skill that does the same damage , but its only 1 arrow and not 5 ,and it has mp save. Yea im talking about counter strike.
    2) If you didnt notice , your range is lowered when you shoot with your daggers , so use a bow noob.
    3) wtf are those noob warrior doing ? sitting and leeching ? and you call me a noob ? lol nice you're really hilarous.

:mellow:
    I cannot believe it.
    Now i know how my brother lvl'd this account while i wasnt here :mellow: :mellow:
    i see that %% and i cannot believe him he exped the char.
    Oh My God.
    No words.

jakesean

<!--QuoteBegin-Adversity
    so by now all know Ritual clan is not LEGIT , just a KOXP clan. Regardless what reason you give for your " KOXP" , is still useless. Since you say mostly of the orc bug/koxp, shldnt you xp hardcore to show them you can beat those guys koxp guys instead of joining them. IF you xp hardcore to beat those koxp , i guess all the people will show you respect. Lvls is quite important,but if u decided to cheat , how much are you different with those TURKS that spent their live buying koxp ?
    as i said "if u cant beat them (hmm 72+ hmmm) join them :wub: "[/b]
    i believe that you're putting dx into the picture, but too bad you're not following his footsteps of the by koxping all the way coz we did it legitly.. u can go join the turks .. enough said..

RealPayne

Originally posted by jakesean
    so you're now trying to prove your macroing skills on the forum.. wow..
    lolz, nope i am not macro, i just lerned some skill from babydx 72+ in less then 2 weeks its wow

Originally posted by V3ndetta
    :mellow:
    I cannot believe it.
    Now i know how my brother lvl'd this account while i wasnt here *:mellow: *:mellow: *
    i see that %% and i cannot believe him he exped the char.
    Oh My God.
    No words.

No worries , k2 found the solution for you and for only 20$.

SLeePMoDe

dont forget about lost,100% legit english clan

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

for the lazy/stupid ones:

jakesean

<!--QuoteBegin-jakesean
    lolz, nope i am not macro, i just lerned some skill from babydx 72+ in less then 2 weeks its wow[/b]
    u wanna learn from him? try going hardcore lvling for 48 hrs non stop.. ask powerful.. he slept and dx continued xping until he woke up the next day.. and that carried on for quite a few days till he got to 70 ... they both got to 70 around the same time.. so pls stop accusing .. as our clan rules states that we do not even support koxp and never will touch koxp, and he's strict about koxping.. .. how does that sounds? good? bad? maybe you're just jealous that he is able to do it and you're not.. -_- bleh..

<!--QuoteBegin-jakesean
    lolz, nope i am not macro, i just lerned some skill from babydx 72+ in less then 2 weeks its wow[/b]

You're just lucky because you dced at night so you're not on the SS :rollseyes:

jakesean

Originally posted by schrotti
    for the lazy/stupid ones:

:wub:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

not hard to get 70 nowadays did 69-70 in less then 2days, so its pretty much possible to go from 65-70 in 2 weeks or less...

jakesean

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by RealPayne@
    <!--QuoteBegin-jakesean

lolz, nope i am not macro, i just lerned some skill from babydx 72+ in less then 2 weeks its wow

You're just lucky because you dced at night so you're not on the SS :rollseyes:[/b]
    +1

El_magico

Originally posted by El_magico@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Jezusss

just wanen c it and are they koxping with daggers and on what are they koxping and i just wanne c it love seeying it :wub:

Yes they are koxping with daggers on Troll warrior. Missgrand and other priest, division and nitrogen are sitting and leeching. Lolmachine, 50Sec and Vend3tta are killing them.
    lolz any 1 saw division there?, noob flame withut proof [/b]
    oh sry your right you weren't their. But since you were so much against using koxp i quess you left this clan now immediatley? Els if you stay in this kosper clan its like admitting you do it yourself as well, so no proof needed then.

jakesean

Originally posted by schrotti
    not hard to get 70 nowadays did 69-70 in less then 2days, so its pretty much possible to go from 65-70 in 2 weeks or less...
    +1.. with all the quest n stuff.. they're just too stupid to use their brains to think..

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast